Shining Moon Review

Started by Syaoran95, Aug 16, 2019, 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syaoran95

I started playing Shining moon (Helheim realm-kro experience) since like 5 months, and honestly im glad that i did that. Here's why

Stability  10/10:
Im talking about the Stability right now, i know there had been problems prior mainly because they keep patching stuff in very short time, but however even in that time the unexpected crashed didnt take more than 10 min to be fixed. But now the server run smoothly, no lag, and of course zero crash.

Staff  10/10:
Really the gm are 9999999/10 very helpful, and always willing to cooperate to fix any kind of bug or problem. And it really seems they do care about the server and his players. I 've had the pleasure to talk to them for differents things, like problem with my account, report a bug, or to talk about the possibilty to exploit some places, and always had a great feedback and almost a inmediate response. I insist they really think and work a lot for the server.

Gameplay 10/10:
Im just going to say i wish this server were open waaaay before, so i wouldn't spent years of grind for nothing.
The kro experience is just so good, i mean the items, the refine system, is just so good, the item progression, the different kind of builds that you can make, the PvM.
You can make instance party without loosing loots because the unique looting system the server have.
You can select the difficult of the instance, and have bonus reward if you're challenging yourself or your party with the hardest difficult.
There is World Boss where all the people in the server have to kill a MVP with tons of HP and high damage, for nice kro cash shop rewards. (HD Bradium, Enricher Oridecon, Blacksmith Blessing, Skills Shadow Armors, etc)
There is also Fortessa Pit/Dun where you can get Kro Cash items via farming.

Economy 9/10:
There is a lot of zeny going around the server, and there is always people selling or buying stuff. Also for huge amount of deal we have the 17 carat system implemented to avoid scams. You can always grind to farm zeny and buy equipment or cash points!

Community 10/10:
The community, the players, and even the gm's who play with his alt chars. They're all so nice and kind, joking around in the public chat. Helping other people. Talking about builds, class, items.
And also there not only english speakers here, you can always find your own space with people from your same country/language.

Class Balance 9/10:
I know people tend to say Ranger are op, Star Emperor is the way to go as Melee. But if a crit DD GX like myself can carve his way to deal a nice amount of damage, everything is possible. So go and try your own builds.

Overall and personal opinion: 10/10
I really enjoy this server. i was planing to make a review like in 6 months more or so. But couldn't wait to give my opinion about this server. I really got frustated with my previous server, which i got hard stuck for like 6 months after playing like 2-3 years, i even spent some cash there (and god, i really grind A LOT to try to progress but it was just impossible). When i started here i was a little sceptical about Shining Moon, i mean i got the really bad experience from my past server. So i though maybe i should just take a break and come back later to play RO again (i'm glad i didn't). But with some friends decided to try it to kill some time (It was around the time Munbalance announce via Youtube this server), and by far it was the best experience we've had.

This server is really made for everyone. If you're a hard grinder like me, if you're more of a casual player, if you're a Donater, or if you're not (like me). I really hope you enjoy this server as much as i do