NiktoutRO

Started by Sentaku, Sep 10, 2006, 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laecertus

nope every donator get it s set ;p

Honorbydeath

I'm not sure if it was true, but there is a lot of speculation about the donating. I've heard from many people that when they donated they never recieved their item, and when they told this to Nik, he did nothing about it. I also heard that he used some of his donation money to go on 'trips', but this I'm not sure about, since I heard it from others. The paypal thing... uh... gee I can't remember, I think it was after I left nRO o.o'

it is true i had prove and my friends were scammed i proved it on ea to make him look bad they banned me cas it wasnt belonging there

Nish

Well he's made a fair bit of money of the server so i'm sure a bit goes towards trips etc.. besides the server, It doesnt cost that much to host an RO server. The hosting is pretty crap anyway, so it couldnt cost that much.

I would never give my money to nik.. actually i wouldnt give it to any server that has donation items, Most admin's are just greedy.

Honorbydeath

you can tell it doesnt go for the dam server your a idiot if you belive it its the same for f*** aegis server uhh the lr one UHH thinks o ya anima
they say it has over 1500 on most donate but its lagy if it was true it went to the server it wouldnt lag but it doesnt and people support and its same ofr nikout it has 400 and lags like f*** and crashes and s*** over 200 donate so they are f*** idiots for screwing them selfs over

Xarale

In all honesty, I wouldn't put it past Niktout to scam people.  He's already proven himself to be dishonest (check my post on page1), aswell as rude/nasty to various players on his server, so I'm sure he wouldn't feel any remorse from stealing money from people.  Thing is, there's no real way to prove & put a stop to Nik even if he is scamming. :<

tatacho

Warning: this server client contains nasty adware. Not a false positive.

Xarale

Quote from: tatacho on Dec 07, 2018, 11:03 AM
Warning: this server client contains nasty adware. Not a false positive.
Woah, this thread has not seen any life in 12 years.  That's one hell of an impressive necro post.

In all seriousness though, I did not even realise Niktout was still going!  Given his past actions though, it would not surprise me if his server client really did contain adware.

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know.

Sheesh I can't believe it's been 12 years since I played there..

-X.

scrollLock

wow. i played in this server back then.

does that make me old?  /swt