My honest review about joy-ro

Started by Holy, Oct 14, 2016, 10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holy

I have played in this 1x/1x/1x server for about 2 months. At first, i was a mid rate player. I just want to try to take a look in a low rate server to see things around. And i was surprised because it was actually more funny to play like my last server. Not because the server is a low rate one, but because of many other things. These are some of my thoughts:

I have seen players from different countries, from different continent (europe, asia,...). We never have any conflicts among us; every player is willing to help. We have a #main channel to keep us in touch, so everyone can meet each other in-game easily. GM is active almost all the time he can, to improve the server. In-game or in forum, opinions of players are always welcomed and valued.

In this server, i find myself doing events most of the time. The rewards are not overpowered, and require sufficient time to claim. Fair and joyful enough, i can never get boring here. We have interesting daily event too, and will improve them further in the future.

The price of some cash items has been reduced in other currency (vote currency), so every1 can enjoy these even as a free to play player. I know it is just me, but that 's one of many reason for me to join a pirate server. I haven't done donations yet, but the list of donation items is well balanced.

We have about 15 people playing in the server right now. There will be more people here, as the tendency shows. I truly hope this place will become home for many low-rate loving players. If you are looking for a low rate server, I definitely recommend you to join Joy-ro.

henry24

Thank you Holy for the great review appreciate it.
Gives us an extra boost to keep doing what we are doing now. /lv

[color=#0000FF]1x1x1x Renewal Server[/color]