My experience in TalonRO

Started by Wreet, Aug 02, 2017, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daifuku.

Quote from: Boreas on Oct 20, 2017, 02:31 PM
Let's be real for a second, most if not all rant threads on RMS are posted by players who had a bad experience with the staff. If you look at those cases more carefully tho then you will notice that in at least 90% the player broke the rules or acted in a way that he came up as a trouble maker in some way. While the reaction to that may be a bit off in some cases, I would bet my left ball sack that in pretty much all of these cases the player deserved what he got and simply wants to lower the reputation of the server by brining it up.

Chapeau to Boreas for these words. I can only agree.

Styx

Being one of the 10%, I agree with this. You don't have to like a server, they just serve a present demand from players. If you break a rule, it doesn't matter if it was a mistake, act adult, face the consequences and certainly don't try to throw in money to buy your way out. I am a donator and you don't do such things ever, you don't even want it would be possible for someone to make this link. You donate if you find entertainment for playing and otherwise you just don't. You can't win anything at all, there is no such thing as P2W, because there isn't anything to win at all beside entertainment. it is all a big illusion between your own ears. In a few decades from now nobody will ever remember you did exist anyway, so what is the big deal? Just make another account as offered.

Jorn11

Dude Don't waste your time in this server I used to play this server but due to unfair decisions of gm and unnecessary attitude I just left it.Also even if you play Be carefull there is one Whore who's name is cherri I was selling item worth 80mil guy offered me 20mil I refused he said mean word in on I trolled him in main and my acc permanent ban lol just because that guy was Friend of Gm Cherri so its better not to waste your time where gms doing partiality I dont know why bores hires that whore Gm Cherri bores takes some actions quick against such Gms who misusing gm power or RIP Talonro

SukiChii

One post is enough man. Good God.

Yurneric

Quote from: Jorn11 on Nov 08, 2017, 04:43 AM
Dude Don't waste your time in this server I used to play this server but due to unfair decisions of gm and unnecessary attitude I just left it.Also even if you play Be carefull there is one Whore who's name is cherri I was selling item worth 80mil guy offered me 20mil I refused he said mean word in on I trolled him in main and my acc permanent ban lol just because that guy was Friend of Gm Cherri so its better not to waste your time where gms doing partiality I dont know why bores hires that whore Gm Cherri bores takes some actions quick against such Gms who misusing gm power or RIP Talonro

^ This testifies this:

Quote from: Boreas on Oct 20, 2017, 02:31 PM
First of all, people who get banned for breaking the server rules tend to drop a negative review simply to lower the reputation of the server. Pretty much what happened here. You saw a support ticket from a person who willingly broke the server rules which he accepted upon registration. I admit that my tone my be rough, but it's not unprofessional, I am not a teen and I don't see what majurity got to do with any of this. If you are short on arguments then please refrain from jumping to personal insults because that doesn't make you look any better.

Let's be real for a second, most if not all rant threads on RMS are posted by players who had a bad experience with the staff. If you look at those cases more carefully tho then you will notice that in at least 90% the player broke the rules or acted in a way that he came up as a trouble maker in some way. While the reaction to that may be a bit off in some cases, I would bet my left ball sack that in pretty much all of these cases the player deserved what he got and simply wants to lower the reputation of the server by brining it up. Of course I am not saying that all threads follow that logic, some of them,. especially when it comes to corruption and bias may be valid. I am also not trying to defend GMs who simply act retarded, hand out free items to players or ban them because they said "noob" in-game. I am more talking about the cases in which people botted and then claimed that they only got banned because the GM could not stand them. Or that they got banned because they traded an item while in fact they were selling items for money. (Check the other ticket about TalonRO in rant&rave)

Charity Case

Its getting a bit odd with all these talonro rant posts here every month or two.It must all be false amiright?

Boreas

Quote from: Charity Case on Nov 08, 2017, 09:55 AM
Its getting a bit odd with all these talonro rant posts here every month or two.It must all be false amiright?

Read my post and you will understand. TalonRO is a big server, people get banned, people QQ about non-sense topics. The most recent one is a good example. GM Cherri is apparently friends with people and banned someone while in fact he flamed and harassed multiple players on our global chat channel. Hop on Amazon and read the negative reviews under some products, same thing.

blame20

I am not banned but my experience is that there is/are loyal, veteran, influential and popular player(s) in the server that have a bad attitude. Instead of giving solutions to a suggestion. He tend to give a feedback of "You failed at this, you also fail to, etc." demoralizing, demotivating, discouraging a player's rational suggestion. Of course players will be on this guy's side because he is popular(influential). I'm currently inactive in this server and I had to stop making suggestions and "go with the flow". There's no point on potential and rational suggestions for the economy of this server if you're not popular and you don't have a big amount of community reputation(similar to number of likes in facebook but it is focused on your forum profile). And  I'm curious why they had to implement something like a slot machine over other meaningful suggestions? For me, it's not about the staff. I'm just curious if one of those rude players are non-gm account(s) of one of the GMs? That I do not know. Well, It doesn't matter if I play TRO or not because of the players, I'm insignificant to the population of the server and there are a lot of new ones comin' in the server.

Boreas

Quote from: blame20 on Nov 08, 2017, 11:07 AM
I am not banned but my experience is that there is/are loyal, veteran, influential and popular player(s) in the server that have a bad attitude. Instead of giving solutions to a suggestion. He tend to give a feedback of "You failed at this, you also fail to, etc." demoralizing, demotivating, discouraging a player's rational suggestion. Of course players will be on this guy's side because he is popular(influential). I'm currently inactive in this server and I had to stop making suggestions and "go with the flow". There's no point on potential and rational suggestions for the economy of this server if you're not popular and you don't have a big amount of community reputation(similar to number of likes in facebook but it is focused on your forum profile). And  I'm curious why they had to implement something like a slot machine over other meaningful suggestions? For me, it's not about the staff. I'm just curious if one of those rude players are non-gm account(s) of one of the GMs? That I do not know. Well, It doesn't matter if I play TRO or not because of the players, I'm insignificant to the population of the server and there are a lot of new ones comin' in the server.

That statement in itself is just untrue. All suggestions run over my table and I personally do not care about the fame rate of the person who comes up with them. Mostly because I interact with so many different players through support tickers every day that there is no way to have favorits. The reaosn why some suggestions are implemnennted faster than other sis because it's actually fun to work on them, hence I work on those first. Plain and simple. As for "GMs disguising as rude players", no comment, really. Not sure where you got that idea from, but it simply shows how little you know about my staff. None of them run around and fllame players or else I would kick them right away.

TemptingIcarus

Spending about five minutes in their Discord. The community comes off as an echo-chamber type server. Where if you don't think the way they do, they push you out and don't invite you into their collective clique. I haven't even bothered downloading their server after that encounter. The playerbase in the Discord alone shouldn't dictate how a server is, but god damn are they hostile to new faces. Calling a new person a whiner, asking if they wanted to pamper me with attention to make me feel better. Lol. No wonder it gets bad reviews. It's not the server that's bad, it's the players. I'd humor you with the logs, but I'm not going to stoop so low as to draw out an argument. If you're looking for a server, I'd suggest you skip over this one as the community isn't all too nice to new faces.

If you wish to challenge me with your logic, by all means go ahead. I will have fun ripping you apart.

DeePee

Quote from: TemptingIcarus on Nov 11, 2017, 12:42 AM
Spending about five minutes in their Discord. The community comes off as an echo-chamber type server. Where if you don't think the way they do, they push you out and don't invite you into their collective clique. I haven't even bothered downloading their server after that encounter. The playerbase in the Discord alone shouldn't dictate how a server is, but god damn are they hostile to new faces. Calling a new person a whiner, asking if they wanted to pamper me with attention to make me feel better. Lol. No wonder it gets bad reviews. It's not the server that's bad, it's the players. I'd humor you with the logs, but I'm not going to stoop so low as to draw out an argument. If you're looking for a server, I'd suggest you skip over this one as the community isn't all too nice to new faces.

If you wish to challenge me with your logic, by all means go ahead. I will have fun ripping you apart.

🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:21 AM
So this is the famous TalonRO?
Hot Grill - Today at 6:23 AM
Famous?
🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:26 AM
You guys have a reputation on the forums for having bias/abusive GM's from your community. But then again your community (from the looks of it) have people who can't speak a lick of f*** English.
So I digress.
Naght - Today at 6:27 AM
Ok.
Frostheart - Today at 6:28 AM
Here is the show. :popcorn:
Naght - Today at 6:28 AM
Omg u summoned the best Harem Champ in the server
@Frostheart
🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:28 AM
Oh. No show from me. I haven't played nor touched this server.
Actually. I lied.
Naght - Today at 6:29 AM
Ok.
🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:29 AM
Is this the remake of ScytheRO?
Or am I thinking of something else?
Onionflux - Today at 6:29 AM
Pass the popcorn @Frostheart
Naght - Today at 6:29 AM
Oops crappy net
Hey @Onionflux go study
Be a good son
Onionflux - Today at 6:30 AM
No u
Long weekend bruh
Naght - Today at 6:30 AM
Long weekend = best time to study
Onionflux - Today at 6:31 AM
Lemme play all day until i drop
Naght - Today at 6:31 AM
Nu.
Onionflux - Today at 6:31 AM
Im a neet anyway :^)
Naght - Today at 6:31 AM
@Vivi , spank ur kid
🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:31 AM
Well then.
Anyone else?
Naght - Today at 6:33 AM
Hmm wat do u want? U already have ur view about the server
🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:33 AM
Not really.
Tainaka Ritsu - Today at 6:33 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
throws a bag of attention
Crono - Today at 6:33 AM
Go play maple. It suits you more
Grabs popcorn"
Naght - Today at 6:34 AM
Do u want us to pamper u so u get a better view?
🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:34 AM
Not really. But the way you guys are acting, I got a pretty good idea what I am in for, so take it easy and stay frosty. Sorry I'm not apart of your potential clique. o7
Frostheart - Today at 6:34 AM
:GWfroggyThink:
Onionflux - Today at 6:35 AM
:GWlgbtqpBlobsweat:
🍿1
Tainaka Ritsu - Today at 6:35 AM
whiners are not really welcomed anywhere
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
🦃 TemptingIcarus 🦃 - Today at 6:35 AM
Anyways. Take care.

tl;dr:
"your server seems to have biased GMs and your community can't f*** speak English"
"Okay."
"omg why won't you love me?! *rant on RMS*"

Joan

Quote from: TemptingIcarus on Nov 11, 2017, 12:42 AM

Sorry good sir, but I must call bull here, even though I wasn't part of the conversation, I did read it.

You went to the TalonRO Discord server and this is how you introduced yourself: https://i.imgur.com/fiOgtpn.png

You went there with the intention of irking people and get negative reactions, you harassed everyone there while they tried their best to ignore your offenses, you then proceed to come here and claim that the community isn't newbie friendly, when in fact, it is extremely newbie friendly, you just failed at the most basic of social interaction unwritten rules: Don't be an a****** from second 1.

I'm going to add the community actually reacted much better than I would have to the stuff you said, I was shocked by how polite and cool they remained despite your provocations.

Here's your entire interaction within the server, from your first message to your last message, not a single line of text was skipped:

https://i.imgur.com/0BZWiaT.png
https://i.imgur.com/zFEu4a9.png
https://i.imgur.com/b5eECNo.png
https://i.imgur.com/0bNs0cc.png
https://i.imgur.com/tRWEjBC.png

Boreas

QuoteIf you wish to challenge me with your logic, by all means go ahead. I will have fun ripping you apart.

Please do sir, I cannot wait to read that argument of yours. If you don't mind then also comment on what DeePee and Joan said, thanks!

TemptingIcarus

Quote from: Joan on Nov 11, 2017, 04:34 AM

Sorry good sir, but I must call bull here, even though I wasn't part of the conversation, I did read it.

You went to the TalonRO Discord server and this is how you introduced yourself: https://i.imgur.com/fiOgtpn.png

You went there with the intention of irking people and get negative reactions, you harassed everyone there while they tried their best to ignore your offenses, you then proceed to come here and claim that the community isn't newbie friendly, when in fact, it is extremely newbie friendly, you just failed at the most basic of social interaction unwritten rules: Don't be an a****** from second 1.

I'm going to add the community actually reacted much better than I would have to the stuff you said, I was shocked by how polite and cool they remained despite your provocations.

Here's your entire interaction within the server, from your first message to your last message, not a single line of text was skipped:

https://i.imgur.com/0BZWiaT.png
https://i.imgur.com/zFEu4a9.png
https://i.imgur.com/b5eECNo.png
https://i.imgur.com/0bNs0cc.png
https://i.imgur.com/tRWEjBC.png

Openly giving someone else's criticism is harassment these days? Sorry if I hurt your feelings and invaded your "Safe Space" Discord. Sorry I don't attribute to the overall hivemind mentality your Discord holds. You guys have a reputation and I wanted to see if it was true or not. Regardless of the screenshots, yeah I said those things and I will gladly own up to it. If you guys didn't have anything to be defensive about you would've laughed it off and kept it moving. But instead you guys became instantly hostile towards me when I was simply poking my head in and overall trying to check out the situation. I mean you guys are being chewed out currently by someone who can't even speak English in another thread. Let alone by me who didn't even want to take the time of day to actually login given the hostile responses I received on the Discord.

As for my first comment, as I said before, you have people who can't speak a lick of English who are trying to flush your reputation down the toilet and quite honestly I don't know who to believe, you or the poor sod who is trying to drop the server's community into the burning pile that is already dead communities across the hundreds of servers we have now. - http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/do-not-waste-your-time-on-talonro/msg192784/#new

So please friend, tell me who is more in the wrong here for asking and snooping for information. You made the choice to take my words to heart and take them seriously. This is the internet, but at the same time, people need to understand there is a level of civil tolerance that is to be expected from some people. If you guys don't have that kind of tolerance then I'm sorry to say that I sadly won't be playing and granted, that music to some of you, but it comes at the cost of a missed opportunity to make a friend who could've possibly spread the word to their network of friends to join and possibly donate.

Overall I would say from the impression I got from the Discord alone, it seems your server is full of High School antics and a clique mentality. But that is just someone as an outsider looking in. The claims of bias/abusive GMs? I know nothing about it. However I can certainly say with much vigor that I don't think some of the players that come from your server and complain here on RMS are full of hot air, there must be some weight to their words. You will also find unlike most of the uncivil neanderthal's that are on this forum, I have no problem dealing with my issues in the public eye and I have absolutely nothing to hide.

Was my first impression a bad one? Certainly and if I hurt your feelings, I apologize. But your community's lasting impression is by all means, MUCH worse.

Quote from: DeePee on Nov 11, 2017, 04:33 AM
tl;dr:
"your server seems to have biased GMs and your community can't f*** speak English"
"Okay."
"omg why won't you love me?! *rant on RMS*"

See. This is the kind of behavior the people exude.  /hmm

You guys seem to have quite a bit of dirty laundry in the reviews. But I'm not iDubbbz. I'm not going to Content Cop your server. That's below me. While it would be fun to do, I can't help but feel you guys do this to yourselves when you give kneejerk responses like this on the forum. So dig your own grave, just mind the banana peel by your foot.

Keng

I'm gonna make it shortest as I can.

- Pros (Brightside):
* Ez leveling, pvm, high end raids when you have the right gears / chars
* The voting always reached its target even we know the last day need 5K++ vote, but the max when we can get when 2k online population only 4k votes. Now barely can reach 1.8k players. Reached target means high exp / job rate ~yay~
* The new GM keep coming, as they only be needed at the moment. Once not, we know the will be vanished. More slaves Gms more merrier
* New costumes keep coming as we'll ignore the dead BG / WoE / PVP
* Mostly defending post here either subGM / GM friends / GM wannabe. Strong bond huh!
* SQI / High End gears so strong you can pawn any mob with right gameplay

- Cons (Darkside):
* Many 'GMwanabe' either in game / discord (go try for yourself)
* Special treatment for GM's gf free OP gears /  close friends (They got earlier info about incoming patch, what nerf, what item to sell / to buy. You name it). They also can troll GM in @main without penalty: Camel etcetc (again, go try it for yourself)
* You & your accociate friends acc will get banned continuely once they dont like you for non realistic reason like videos contains "Hey you son of **" in woe video section.
* Dont even say "curry" in PVP as you'll get banned, IDK why
* Many more, I'll just list this

p/s: I'm not banned person I just post based on my experiences for almost a decade in Tro. Sad to see my mates leaving this server one after another while GM only cares about costumes. Big talk about beta BG / PVP / Woe  blabblabla

Peace o7