Milenia RO - Honest review from old skol player

Started by lorio, Jan 20, 2017, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lorio

This is first time I ever posted in RMS.. I active played in Malaysia RO (MRO) back in 2002-2003 like that while it still official and still paid to play server (topup to play).. After spend too many money to play, I quit and one by one my guildie also quit that server.. Then, after few years, the server offer free to play.. But it seems like pay to win server.. So, again.. I quit RO.. But in 2008 like that, I tried to play again.. But in iro.. But after too busy with working.. I quit.. Then.. Last year.. I search in here for server in Malaysia and found this Milenia server.. Let me honestly review this server.. And I played around 2-3 months i guess.. Not sure how long..

STABILITY (connection, performance) 8.5/10 :

a) Connection -  For few months I played.. Our server had DDOS once.. And Hosting also been DDOS once.. Speed so far its quite lagfree unless sometimes it may laggy when the server hosting bandwidth suddenly dropped as we told by GM/Admin.. But it will fix soon after Admin reported to hosting.

b) Perfomance - Last time, we can play till 50 players online without any trouble.. So i think this server perfomance pretty normal for private server..

HACKING PROTECTION 9/10.

- When at first I played this server.. There is no protection at all.. Players can use WPE or Cheat Engine and also can bot (But I not found any yet).. Then, this server admin invest on buying Gepard Shield.. But somehow player can still use macro.. Player already reported and admin contacted the Gepard dev and said he only paid for Basic package.. So he need to pay extra for anti macro.. Currently player can use macro but it strictly forbidden for use..

COMMUNITY 9/10.

- Oldie player really nice.. Even they already maxed level and have proper EQ, they still helps new player leveling and guides around.. They even donate some million zeny to newcomer that they hard earn by farming.. But sometimes I disagree with that.. Since it make new player really lazy and keep asking more..

ECONOMY 10/10.

a) Zeny - Its really easy to Farm Zeny in this server.. You may fishing, mining, daily gem quest, dokebi farming (loot gold, yggdrasilberry box and royal jelly box) and also normal farming like find Expensive equipments since this server drops rate are 15x..
b) Cashpoints - What I love about this server is they offer Cashpoints Converter NPC.. So, you dont need to donate just to buy Cashpoints.. Current exchange are 1million Zeny = 1 CP..
c) Donation - This server pretty balance I guess.. Even you donate, you just get Cashpoints or Zeny.. But you may buy Refine Certificate to use VIP Refiner which can refine till +20.. But you also can get this certificate to use same refiner when you login your 28th days.. So, its win-win situation.. This server is not Pay to Win and even make you NOT OP even you donated much..

MANAGEMENT 10/10.
- I really love this server management.. Their Admin so hard working.. As I know.. Its really hard to see him online lately as he keep updating our server or make new things for us to enjoy..
- Donation this server got, the admin spend for upgrading this server.. Currently  he already paid for scripts, Gepard Shield, Anti-DDOS Guardian and also just bought/rent new VPS just for Web use..
- The GM's also doing their jobs really well.. Especially GM Symphony.. He always make awesome Event almost daily.. The rewards are usually Cool Costume and sometimes coins or zeny.. It means.. You can get rare costume which doesn't sell or craft by just participating events..

PVP & WOE 5/10.

a) PVP - Mainly used for player testing their build and discuss which eq or build they need..
b) WOE - Before this, woe kinda inactive.. But maybe because our Admin open all 5 castle at once during WOE.. As we and many others requested.. Now only 1 castle opened during WOE.. Saturday 10PM at Payon (Holy Shadow) and Sunday 10PM at Prontera (Kriemhild)..

Overall comment:

So, my overall comment are.. This server have much more space to improve and this server have many supported player.. Server not boring and somehow make some player addicted.. Some of player even played in office (LOL).. The Admin and GMs listen to player request and idea.. Sometimes they will implement it and sometimes they just ignore it especially when the request are ridiculous and unfair.. The admin also spend a lot of money and times in this server.. He is so dedicated to improve this server from time to time.. You may try this server.. Maybe it suits you and maybe not.. But for me.. It maybe the best Renewal server for midrate listing.. I think thats all for my review..