JellyRO

Started by davidovil, Feb 01, 2016, 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidovil

So after numerous fiascos of the GMs internal power grabbing of the previous servers while boasting publicly about the "honesty" the server, it comes out as JellyRO.

Used to vote for it religiously every timeout, gotta get those ads point.
Quite excited I download the installer, log in to heavy lag which is more or less tolerable by now, as they say "we are working on it right now".

So Prontera is butchered and overgrown, huge trees in the crossroads and fountain, I found it horrible and unnecessary, quite loved Prontera for what it was always, had an emotional attachment to that piece of pixelated land. I mean some "gardening" would be nice and welcome but slapping a bunch of green leafs taking the whole screen is facepalm.

After playing a couple of hours I realized that the only option that made it playable for me was autoloot by % rate, which was the biggest selling point. Cant squint my eyes anymore looking for that drop in the mid of the vegetation anymore, eyes hurt, headaches, you know, its martyrdom. Even on modern 1920x1080 it still hurts.

So GMs in gamechat have their twisted and unproductive reasoning about why in this God forsaken server the only option that made it playable was replaced by this horrible and backwards way of doing things.

Its like if you ever been in a communist country where you have to go to some government office to get some sort of permit, you will find that the bureaucratic procedure will require you to fill a half of dozen forms, walk all over and up and down the offices, waste hours to get 1 miserable thing done.

AlootID to the rescue. 10 items to autoloot, input 10 times, one for every item.
Seriously they could not even make it a 1 command line with item IDs separated by space or a comma, so the player could just copy paste 1 time every time switches maps or whatever. 
I tried, wasted good portion of a half an hour to get ID for the items I need to farm, made my notepad list, then inputting the commands in game, most of the willingness to play on the server GONE, just GONE.

Want to switch maps? Get another set of 10 commands for the items and keep squinting your tired eyes for whatever did not made to the list. How many bureaucratic forms do I have to fill up to have a little gaming session.

Whoa.

Great doing GMs, I am not bashing, but hey, its the beginning of 2016 if you haven't noticed, the sever is already customized to no avail and somehow autoloot is BAD? It was the only thing that made it playable for realz.

I know it is your sever do to as you please and here are the reasons that broke the deal for me.
Good luck and I wish you all the best.

zetsu~

Lol....JellyRO, seriously?! This server is a joke and an even bigger joke after the name change. Didn't have to name the server after yourself.....

LOL at the "honesty fiasco" too. That was also a joke and could barely be considered honest.

The server is in even worse hands than before. As predicted, it is going through so many problems right now and none of the "staff" really know what they are doing. The staff is one of the major problems with this server along with being so easily manipulated. Halcyon and ol' grumpie frenchie Finnian shoulda been gone along with Merkel. They're kinda useless. Bifrost needs to learn professionalism. "Skyruu" - Sorry honey boo boo, but you caint do dat. Her engrish could use a bit of work as well. Also, please refrain from using your player account to talk trash or support your own dumb events. Some professionalism here plox. Linus, please continue to afk to increase the player count if you still do that. Though, cant hate much on you as you actually put in some useful work. Nuke, never knew what you did, but you weren't too bad, except for your fail selfie event where you were one of the winners of your own event.....but as a player, you were pretty cool. Kitty, I don't know that well, but seems like all the coding is on her, but she aint no pro, though a useful addition.

Afer a quick check of the "zeny ranking" on the website, its pretty funny/interesting how many GMs are on there (not talking about GM Tesla or GM Haine either)....do I smell some corruption and/or lies here. Nah, probably not because I haven't heard or seen any lies and/or corruption from these GMs yet or anytime before. Loool

All in all, from what I've heard and seen, this server has taken an even worse turn. Not going to lie, but everything looks like a mess, from the website to the game play. This server was doomed before it started and not because of the previous regime, but because of the people that took over. No idea what they are doing, lacking skilled staff, and unprofessional.

But as the person above said, it is your server, so do as you please, and there is my review.
Good luck and maybe you can finally have your "Grand Opening" one day, even though you are technically open and struggling.