Iris Ragnarok Online

Started by Hitsuomy, Oct 08, 2019, 12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitsuomy

The server is pretty stable, lag free, always online, weekly maintenance and updates.
There isn't a economy yet formed because it's a new server with around 10-15 population during the day.
It's a renewal low server (rare stuff nowadays apparently), the best thing here is the community, almost everyone is always on server's Discord, the players are super friendly. The Adm is a nice guy who's always open to feedback and ready to fix any reported bug.
Most importantly it's not a p2win server. The server is gradually being updated with new stuff from 17.1, and 17.2 will be implemented on the future.

It's heavily quest and grind oriented, so no @go, @warp, @storage or @autoloot, there is a @alootid but only 1 slot for items (you can still buy a Greed Clip or an Adventure's Backpack).
Some minor changes with custom stuff like Private airship (basically it works like @warp but you need a world ticket or a silverine fruit to use it), some global drops, automated events every couple of hours that rewards cash and even gaining exp while being off the game (there is a limit of how much exp you can obtain during your off time).
You can find more info about the custom stuff here
There are also some bigger events, right now there is a guild leveling and a race to max level event, it's a new server so all guilds and players are low levels.

Basically a 10/10 server, it only needs more players right now.  /ok

I searched for a good renewal low rate server for weeks until I found this server and I highly recommend it, it's a fresh server so the possibilities here are endless. Hit me up in-game if you need any help, the username is Hitsuomy  /no1

kuaci89

/kis /kis /kis /kis

Yes , Just joined the server for few days and Im really impress with the server. Felt like official but just need more people to join. Come on give this server a chance. We want others to try it too.  /ok /ok /ok

IGN - KixIce