International Ragnarok Online

Started by karan2668, Jun 21, 2010, 10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karan2668

International Ragnarok Online

Well this is my first writing so please ignore mistakes. :)

About Server:-

*stability:-  The server is new and just started so i can't say much about it but overall the server is free from lag. and stable. I m playing it from few days but no lag or problem occurred.

*Gm Team:- Well the GMs are very much friendly,the team is not much populated. but all are perfectly doing there work.

*updates:- the server is getting updated frequently, The Gms are constantly adding equips, recently they
have added new maps + commands.

*Features:- custom items, custom maps,custom npc, nice and friendly GM team, etc.

this server is another Indian server after Inro and twitter ro.
we can call it InRO as the server is mostly hae same qualities like that.
server is on the test mode now and they r waiting for peoples to join so that they can make it permanent.

Well lets Talk about its goods and bads
:-

*GOOD:-

*the good thing about the server is that the administration is fast , the have updated many things in this few instance of time.

*another thing that i would like to say that the custom maps and mobs are cool.

*Bads:-

*The bad thing I felt about the server is the less population, if the server got progressed up its a nice server.

*Well becoz of just starting up server have little bugs , which are getting removed by Gms.

This is a little review about the server, I will Write more later when the server gets much populated

Give it a Try.

Thnx For Reading :)

Rock007

Thanks for reply Karan ;D

I understand it wasnt fair for you and for us to be reviewed within 24 hours of the launch We had decided to launch after 3 or 4 days but people have started to flow into the server and urged that its buggless and said to us launch it today itself so respecting players request ,Even I didnt mind thier request as we had tested the server for 1 month so i launched the server today keep leveling
Thanks for trusting us
Want to increase your post reply to my threads or post :)

Gankz

You honestly named your server after the official?

facepalm.jpg

Warock

Its is International private ragnarok online what harm in this
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

DarkDevine

Quote from: Warock on Jun 22, 2010, 01:18 AM
iRO = Official Server = Abbrevation for International Ragnarok Online

I know, I know! I'll call me next server kRO and confuse my players with "download kRO client nao"
TotalRO - 10x/10x

hsui

Hahaha such a hilarious server name. I hope this doesn't piss on Gravity's copyrights. I like a review of a new server but it's a little vague. Also new commands already with their small team? I'm impressed! Adding custom @commands has given me trouble i tell you what.

Warock

Yes i agree it would be confusing ;D But other than that name wont be any problem according to the patent and trademark law if any one had copyrigts for one name but the name can be used in another for example Ragnarok is copy righted name but if it is attached to some other name it doesnt violates any rule
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more

karan2668

Quote from: DarkDevine on Jun 22, 2010, 01:29 AM
Quote from: Warock on Jun 22, 2010, 01:18 AM
iRO = Official Server = Abbrevation for International Ragnarok Online

I know, I know! I'll call me next server kRO and confuse my players with "download kRO client nao"

Dude firstly the server peoples calls it inro not iro:)

So there will be no issues
Posted on: Jun 21, 2010, 07:10 pm
All of u thnx for giving me replies .

Thnx a Lot

Warock

As it is new it need people to get into the server :'(

hsui

Quote from: Warock on Jun 22, 2010, 03:37 AM
As it is new it need people to get into the server :'(

I feel your pain there. It takes a while. You get stuck in loops of "no one is playing here i'm quitting" that keeps your population at a constant awful (~70 is where it happened for me). It fades though!! :D Advertise, vote, keep it out there

Warock

Here are some screen shots of woe which was very agressive in nature already 3 guild in competition

hope you enjoyed this server is growing and faster rate