IntenseRO (New and all geared up rdy to go!)

Started by SilentWish, Nov 15, 2009, 02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nish

Nice Review :)

Hi to Kochiro btw.. It's Pure Intellect here ;)

I must say this server has alot of potential and everything in this review is pretty spot on.

But.. me being lazy I can't really see myself playing too much, thats what I get for playing HR and SHR servers and trying a MR. :P

But if your seeking a new MR server with a thriving community then I would recommend IntenseRO, It's amazing they already have 70+ online
and its been up a week maybe?

Seeing they have a good dev team they will always be upto date especially with 3rd jobs.. That's the main thing that got my interest was the 3rd
classes. If I get time to play i'll go back and kill some stuff and hopefully get lucky with cards etc :P

Gm's are really good.. I had a nice chat with Kochiro first day on the server and he's really welcoming and open to questions etc.

The Website is outstanding, I give credit to the people who put that together..One of the nicest RO sites I've seen.

So yeah go check it out ;)

Randfeon

That website is so damn cute it made me want to give it a try.
I hope you guys grow a lot.

ragnazorg

kochiro

Are we allowed to post images here?XD Just wanna be proud of the population :D 120 today woot XD

Usagimimi

Congrats! You guys totally earned that.

kochiro

Thanks a lot sir! I wish your server luck too! :) Will be supporting it all the way too~ :D For being such a great guy in the forums :p

Usagimimi

Quote from: kochiro on Nov 21, 2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks a lot sir! I wish your server luck too! :) Will be supporting it all the way too~ :D For being such a great guy in the forums :p

lol thanks; send a greeting to Kazumi for me. Her and I are shoutbox buddies.

kochiro

Yay! We fixed up the bugs :D No more crashes(So far :D)! and wow we reached a 170 high! :D Keep comin guys :D Thanks for the neat reviews XD

Usagimimi

Quote from: kochiro on Nov 25, 2009, 12:07 PM
Yay! We fixed up the bugs :D No more crashes(So far :D)! and wow we reached a 170 high! :D Keep comin guys :D Thanks for the neat reviews XD

Great job nubca... Ko! <3

ragnazorg

Yay~ we reach 219 today :D
Posted on: Nov 28, 2009, 04:57 pm
is it ok to post here XD..  woopsie just reached 442 earlier~

KitKatBar

Quote from: ragnazorg on Dec 11, 2009, 02:12 PM
Yay~

Reached 900 yesterday
This is a good server for anyone casual to hardcore to play on
aside from bugged 3rd class skills everything is all green

Temjin

Quote from: KitKatBar on Jan 03, 2010, 06:18 PM
Reached 900 yesterday
This is a good server for anyone casual to hardcore to play on
aside from bugged 3rd class skills everything is all green

How you have "900" players is beyond me.

Sarin

When I look at that...how many of those are vendors? With their drop rates, my guess is about 90%.

orix1357

Some bugged skills, but it seems many of the skills still work.

Nah, my guess is that vendors only occupy 40% of the server.
Has played in: aeRO, heRO, OracleRO, ReboundRO, AriaRO, IntenseRO, VastRO, LuminaRO, AerialRO, NyuubiRO and PumpkinRO.

ragnazorg

Well I have a source code to see which are the vendors / real players..

Its 929 max with 780 real players.