iHeart RO

Started by UndeadKiller, Jul 02, 2012, 07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadKiller

hello i'm Cronamek and i'm a player in iHeart ro for over 6 months now.

thought it was time to make a review here about our server , many things to say :)

anyways let's start with Community , the community in iheart is awesome alot of competitive stuff going on guilds and pvp , no matter how things evolve in those 2  community still very united helping every new player that arrives in , very accessible for new members to join in and feel welcomed , we got a very good freedom in expressing ourselves.

Staff members very awesoem aswell always there to answer any question , even if they don't know you'll get adrtessed to another GM staff or Admin and keep you updated with whatever new comes or what new things are about to come

Server Rates , its a high rate so leveling wise its not so bad for a new player that just joing  they get a welcome package , custom hat/wings and a field manual box (5) and some potions very doable to get to 255 in very few hours for a casual player , farming for your own gear also not too hard .

Events , events are very often , sometiems there is more than just 1 round in the events  so GM's do a 2-3 rounds  and sometimes consolidation prizes , recently they been trying pvp Events which most of the comunity enoy more than a normal event since they love PVP.

Class balance , Class Balace is great very balanced so far its say like from 1-10 i'd probably rate it a 8 or a 9 , just because in every class there is a pro/con like any other class.

Custom items , Alot of custom items , we get more and more suggestions and implementation  for them through quests or as a donate  , or through Event prizes which  makes them more fun to get.

i'm sure there are more things to say but for now that's all i got , i havn'0t been around in many other servers so far this been my favorite to be in and everyday its a fun day in iHeart cillin in town and just have fun chatting or in pvp , farming doing ET , and etc etc etc

sooo for those who want to experience a a great server come join us in iHeart Ro , we got the Heart! do you? ^^