Honest review of VividRO

Started by Malfis, May 29, 2015, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malfis

==links aren't allowed==

So decided to write honest review about this so called VividRO v1 (AeonRO v2) that are duplicate of GM Reality's preview server AeonRO, this server is overpopulated by loyal members of he's previews serve due fact that some of them are GM's, I even lost count of GM's on this server with 90-110 population of double clients and vendors.

GM's

In first view GM's are nice and friendly, but at the end of the day they are suspicious because of player complains or posted proofs like these
Spoiler

GM killing Beelzebub even main GM said it was done with command that doesn't drop loot, but group of so called Reality cat's (guild that loyal to Reality due GMs in their guild) started to defend it, kinda suspicious? Even thought why GM hit mvp, testing something? I don't think so.   

or recently this happend, one of GM's used their command to immobilize monster for ever? Here what i could grab from shout box previous night, look at time. Even GM on her legal account tried to cover it like that person made that sleep on her, but seriously? It didint move even from same cell.

[close]
Anyways some GM's trying to be active and helpful while others might be doing some fishy stuff.

Events

Like previous server events, so nothing much changed, maybe only that fact that there's two GM's hosting daily events on forums or in-game, no point even in complaining in it.

BG / WoE

Personally i would just say WHAT THE f***, released BG with bugs for 1 week or even more until they fixed it, bug were like emperium literally woe emperium who ignores magic, element attacks + had like 3-10 hp at one point. Reading AeonRO reviews i assuming that they had same problem there at beginning, anyways it got fixed by now but there's still no point BG because of 0 competition there. Also everybody keep talking about WoE that it will come, but it will be same with bugs like BG came?

PvP

Don't know it is bad or good, but pvp ladder collect info from BG too, so that makes so false statistic when these days BG is 1 team vs 1 afk team, sounds fair?

Economic

Well it's fair so far, making money it's easy at gefenia even after it got nerfed still 6-10mil a hour sounds good, most faster way would be with AD creator since you can get ad either from BG either from bio04 mob drop (45% 10 AD box)
Ofc there's alternatives for newbies like pasana , grand peco or wild rose. Anyways with days market will die since people getting tons of money / items without ability to spend them anywhere since most of us already have full gears, except those of high tier items.

Custom items and much more

Well there is tons of custom hats drop able by monsters + donation item quests or some other item quest. But those quest are time required grinding for few days to be done, when you could just make money in few hours and buy donation items from other players who selling.

Some stuff

Well at least Reality add some flow in to server by adding instance CT, Byland 6, incoming Glast Heim and also there's Bio04 without mvp. Anyways these things are just new experience for those who like challenging mvps or monsters or just raids.

Some servers have guild houses, Reality is against such stuff, but he's cats were occupied  @go cave  map, small cave with npc's like healer and so on (best to exploit with  abracadabra comparing other big towns) i was surprised that place was a town, if not one kid bragging about it, i wouldn't even know about it same as many of us who never played AeonRO. After server population droped he's cats invaded again prontera town so called new people would think it's not yet done for the server, even many players already pointing facts  that server is moving slowly down.

Spam of reviews by cats that are over 85+ or 90+ are just from he's puppets from same guild:) more fact those lower reviews (30-85) are more accurate than anything, i'm not hating server, just being realistic and not gonna spread rumors how it's fantastic when it isn't like many of those fake reviews. 

Anyways, if you guys looking challenging time required server - VividRO is for you! But don't be disappointed if it won't last long as previous version *cough* AeonRO.  Since all servers one way or another goes down.

==same here==

Reality

Quote from: Malfis on May 29, 2015, 01:03 AM
GM's

In first view GM's are nice and friendly, but at the end of the day they are suspicious because of player complains or posted proofs like these
Spoiler

GM killing Beelzebub even main GM said it was done with command that doesn't drop loot, but group of so called Reality cat's (guild that loyal to Reality due GMs in their guild) started to defend it, kinda suspicious? Even thought why GM hit mvp, testing something? I don't think so.   

or recently this happend, one of GM's used their command to immobilize monster for ever? Here what i could grab from shout box previous night, look at time. Even GM on her legal account tried to cover it like that person made that sleep on her, but seriously? It didint move even from same cell.

[close]
Anyways some GM's trying to be active and helpful while others might be doing some fishy stuff.

Are you seriously this salty about your ban?

I already explained the Beelzebub thing. Luciar had Ahura Mazdah on and accidentally reflected damage on Beelzebub while he was checking something in Cursed Abbey 3. He didn't want it affecting anything later, and this was the first day of the server where nobody was capable of killing Beelzebub, so he @killmonster2'd, which leaves no drops. Get over it.

Second of all, I already addressed the Luna thing. She was investigating you (Bender) personally griefing in Bio 3. Good Night, Sweetie is the only way sub GMs can react to PVM, and she used it on the Katheryne AFTER the party had already wiped as it was bouncing her around while she was talking with the party about the report, and as a result, it, again, had no effect on players. She just forgot to lift it, after. Big deal.

I've spent way too much f*** time and effort on this server to let corruption happen. I dealt with both of these situations immediately, and sorry, but accidents happen.

BG / WoE

Personally i would just say WHAT THE f***, released BG with bugs for 1 week or even more until they fixed it, bug were like emperium literally woe emperium who ignores magic, element attacks + had like 3-10 hp at one point. Reading AeonRO reviews i assuming that they had same problem there at beginning, anyways it got fixed by now but there's still no point BG because of 0 competition there. Also everybody keep talking about WoE that it will come, but it will be same with bugs like BG came?

It was never like the Emperium that ignores magic. It's always shown the "miss" effect for multi-hit skills like Jupitel Thunder and Acid Demonstration, but it does damage, and always has. That's how it is everywhere. The Emperium was accidentally switched from plant-type mode (1 damage per hit) for a couple hours before I fixed it, I believe all on Wednesday.

PvP

Don't know it is bad or good, but pvp ladder collect info from BG too, so that makes so false statistic when these days BG is 1 team vs 1 afk team, sounds fair?

Then report them for AFKing, like you should anywhere else.

Some stuff

Well at least Reality add some flow in to server by adding instance CT, Byland 6, incoming Glast Heim and also there's Bio04 without mvp. Anyways these things are just new experience for those who like challenging mvps or monsters or just raids.

Some servers have guild houses, Reality is against such stuff, but he's cats were occupied  @go cave  map, small cave with npc's like healer and so on (best to exploit with  abracadabra comparing other big towns) i was surprised that place was a town, if not one kid bragging about it, i wouldn't even know about it same as many of us who never played AeonRO. After server population droped he's cats invaded again prontera town so called new people would think it's not yet done for the server, even many players already pointing facts  that server is moving slowly down.

Spam of reviews by cats that are over 85+ or 90+ are just from he's puppets from same guild:) more fact those lower reviews (30-85) are more accurate than anything, i'm not hating server, just being realistic and not gonna spread rumors how it's fantastic when it isn't like many of those fake reviews.

Are you stoned or something?

tl;dr: Ban Bender -> salt salt salt salt salt

But you could have definitely done worse. So thanks for that.

-Reality

Oniichan

1.) Thanks for the big logo, clearly a free advertisement.
2.) Most of the things in this review isn't even true.
3.) Since day 1, you have been doing nothing but attacking the server, you were rude to every single player in the shoutbox, #main, breaking every rule possible, disrespecting every gm, every player, even your recent griefing in bio labs, you were breaking a group's ice wall and ruining their chance of killing the mvp and getting them killed.

So decided to write honest review about this so called VividRO v1 (AeonRO v2) that are duplicate of GM Reality's preview server AeonRO, this server is overpopulated by loyal members of he's previews serve due fact that some of them are GM's, I even lost count of GM's on this server with 90-110 population of double clients and vendors.

This server has 7 game masters working with reality. the "loyal players" you speak of, are players from aeonro and others that i and the rest of the staff brought in our server. we do several tasks other than our original roles like, advertising. and if we do have loyal players who take our side in situations like "you" who only wants to destroy the server, then we did a pretty good job in my opinion.

GM's

Spoiler

[close]

All you are doing here is jumping to conclusions. every time you see something go wrong, you scream "server corrupted" "biased gms" "corrupted gms" in #main and everywhere else. as reality stated, it was a mistake, and there were no items dropped. before vividro got enough staff members, reality worked very hard alone for hours without sleep, and no way in hell would he allow any corruption here. as for the monster being immobilized, the only reason that happened was because you. you were griefing a party in bio 3 and while assisting them, a mob went right to the party and luna had no choice but to do that. only thing is, she forgot to remove the status on that monster later. everyone makes mistakes, gms as well, get over it.

Some stuff

If these so called "cats" helped us by moving to prontera to help the player count grow, then let me tell this once again, we did a good job. they like our server so much that they moved to the main town so new players don't feel "empty". thanks for letting people on rms know that we have an amazing player base. :)

We have an active online player count of 70-90, rest vendors, daily. and we haven't even gotten that many reviews, so it wasn't people "spamming reviews" it was actual players who love our server writing reviews for the server unlike those who were spamming bad reviews from different so-called servers. not all of our player base have reviewed yet, if they did, then maybe it would be "spamming". "spamming legit reviews".

Anyways, if you guys looking challenging time required server - VividRO is for you! But don't be disappointed if it won't last long as previous version *cough* AeonRO.  Since all servers one way or another goes down.

I totally agree to the fact, not all servers last forever. all in all, thanks for advertising the server. :)

http://vivid-ro.com/
http://vivid-ro.com/forums/

Malfis

Oniichan, b**** please.. i don't use forum so how i'm being rude at shoutbox? Plus sir get your facts straight that so called people who donated and so on were on main chat rude for days spamming s*** because they had a bad day? Do dey got punishment? Same as OG members bullied some poor pinoy who left server because of that. Breaking ice wall? 1 time breaked ice wall to go back on leveling cuz it was blocked my path is that griefing? Wow teleported once bio03 is considering as multiple times griefing 204249 bio mvps? Thats not reason to GM Luna use skills that effects monsters when she have commands to hide herself, and she used that skill on monster after 3-4 hours from that bio03 mvp. Also Oniichan thanks for your atitude :) Yes i were rude since first day, but not as you saying sir that with every person on this game, 70-80 active players? divide it by 3 maybe. Also if you think i'm overacting or being salty so that's not true same as your fact by saying i'm being rude to every single player.

Oniichan

Quote from: Malfis on May 29, 2015, 04:18 AM
Oniichan, b**** please.. i don't use forum so how i'm being rude at shoutbox? Plus sir get your facts straight that so called people who donated and so on were on main chat rude for days spamming s*** because they had a bad day? Do dey got punishment? Same as OG members bullied some poor pinoy who left server because of that. Breaking ice wall? 1 time breaked ice wall to go back on leveling cuz it was blocked my path is that griefing? Wow teleported once bio03 is considering as multiple times griefing 204249 bio mvps? Thats not reason to GM Luna use skills that effects monsters when she have commands to hide herself, and she used that skill on monster after 3-4 hours from that bio03 mvp. Also Oniichan thanks for your atitude :) Yes i were rude since first day, but not as you saying sir that with every person on this game, 70-80 active players? divide it by 3 maybe. Also if you think i'm overacting or being salty so that's not true same as your fact by saying i'm being rude to every single player.

I guess, you didn't realize how rude you were. and now I'm pretty sure you don't even know what "griefing means. as for rude players, that's there in every server, everywhere, welcome to the internet. maybe you weren't being rude, you were just confused, either way, this reply of yours proved my point, so that closes that topic. thank you for proving my point, good day to you, sir. :)

Reality

Quote from: Malfis on May 29, 2015, 04:18 AM

It was recorded. I have the damn replay of you intentionally teleporting the MVP. Jesus christ, dude. Get over it.

And nobody reported anything about OG and said "pinoy" to me. Sorry it wasn't reported? I don't care about guild lines. And there is no evidence I have any sway towards donors.

-Reality

Malfis

Quote from: Oniichan on May 29, 2015, 04:25 AM
I guess, you didn't realize how rude you were. and now I'm pretty sure you don't even know what "griefing means. as for rude players, that's there in every server, everywhere, welcome to the internet. maybe you weren't being rude, you were just confused, either way, this reply of yours proved my point, so that closes that topic. thank you for proving my point, good day to you, sir. :)

Anyways i see what you did there sir , that says everything about faking population. Thank you for time sir

ehh don't be salty now, have a nice weekend :)

Reality

Quote from: Malfis on May 29, 2015, 04:31 AM
Anyways i see what you did there sir , that says everything about faking population. Thank you for time sir

ehh don't be salty now, have a nice weekend :)

What are you even talking about lmfao

-Reality

SharpLeaf

Seriously, nobody really cares about this server. It's full bullcrap.Waste of time just like AeonRO ( Old VividRO )
Admin is only stealing money from people. Wiping old server > renaming it > tried gathering new attention aka new donation > dead.
Sad to say that reality is a trying hard admin. He's nothing but a bullcrap. Only his friends plays his server and yes there are lots of corruption going on.

Brase yourself for reality and friends are coming over!!

Reality

Quote from: SharpLeaf on May 29, 2015, 04:52 AM
Seriously, nobody really cares about this server. It's full bullcrap.Waste of time.
Admin is only stealing money from people. Wiping old server > renaming it > tried gathering new attention aka new donation > dead.
Sad to say that reality is a trying hard admin. He's nothing but a bullcrap. Only his friends plays his server and yes there are lots of corruption going on.

My god are you misled, child.

Who are you even.

-Reality

Oniichan

Quote from: SharpLeaf on May 29, 2015, 04:52 AM
Seriously, nobody really cares about this server. It's full bullcrap.Waste of time just like AeonRO ( Old VividRO )

Brase yourself for reality and friends are coming over!!

First of all, we never hid the fact we are aeonro, and we also announced it in aeon forum and facebook to why we had to remake the server. second, this isn't a money hungry server at all. what you're doing here is just accusations without any proof.

Noble

@ Bender or Malfis

Well thanks for the "honesty" of your review.
Now let me be honest.

The so called VividRo is not a secret it's based on AeonRo previous server, so there's no need to underline the fact that the servers are related. VividRo was born after several changes has been made to AeonRo, there are announcements and threads saying it. Also, I could name thousands servers that are the re-make of a previous one, so I don't see why you push so much on a thing that is not even hidden to the public, but apparently you have to grab on anything to support your cause.

And here we come to your cropped screenshots.
Any action on the server is announced via broadcast, from what I see on your ss it's nothing but a tomb, you didn't even show the time you took the screenshot or any chat.

About the other screenshots. Again, I just see one monster asleep, your character and the server time. What you forgot to mention, and I am a bit surprised is that you claim you are or have been a GM and that you have been griefing the WS bio3 MVP.
The party that reported you took a video of your sinX teleporting the MVP and mob dropping the monsters on the party.
Later, the same party asked a GM to follow you, and you have been surprised attacking the ice wall of said party in order to get the party killed. Hence, the single monster has been put to sleep, since the low lvl GMs can't attack or touch any monster.
Latest, don't tell me it was not griefing, cause anyone here can tell that in a mid low rate server a SOLO sinX can't kill the WS MvP in Bio3.
Grats on whoever hired you as a GM.

Events: this aspect is going to be improved anyway, as events are never enough XD

I think Reality explained pretty well bout BG and PvP. Also proving that you don't even have an idea on how the mechanics work.

I am going to quote this again: I personally joined VividRo and GM Reality because I am an old school RO player, I've been in too many servers that show the "candies" to your eyes while the biggest and well known exploits are never fixed, while I am sure that Reality has spent his time in fixing the major exploits and made a server balanced under any aspect of it.
Whenever I try a new server what bothers me most is the spoon feeding mechanics, where everything is available in a short time or immediately, well this doesn't fit the description VividRo or the previous AeonRo.
And again, the server has nothing to hide, nor the GMs nor the population, that's why I joined it, because its philosophy stay true to what a non corrupted server should be.

@SHarpLeaf
Your accusations are irrelevant.
From your point of view then I could point my finger on any of the current servers and say "wiping old server > renaming > tried gathering new attention > ded". Do you even realize that accusing someone of stealing money from people is bad?

Malfis

Quote from: Noble on May 29, 2015, 05:50 AM
hfrejferk I misclicked Quote pls delete

I never said i was a GM LOL are you f*** high? Wait are you again gonna talk about BG bug? I don't know how it works? I do realize that at BG it show as miss and emperium takes still hits, but on this server for one week or more HW's only storm gust could deal dmg to emperium, same as paladin grandcross or holy light  or hw JT didint do a single hit to emperium, how do i know? At rush first emperium had % bar, so believe me i know what i'm saying so please sthap it, it's almost same as their support gm who know less about RO than my cat, saying server has 0% tax on vending sells (harassed me for me saying it has default 2% on #main when somebody asked bout it)  or same as telling people that custom item npc allows all chars to wear it (that's not true)

+ just wanna say about that WS mvp, HW monster wasint even there at the point and i wasint even moving from my cell so no way i could bring that HW or mob drop her to the party in first place, so that's makes no sence of GM sleep monster because it's randomly came to that spot, and after mvp die i was there for few seconds and left map (still wiz mob wasint there) dont know exacly when she done that but i checked map after 3-4 hours and found that map. Also yes you see full HP HW asleep, i have no gears so you think could do that? Mob was on same cell for ages there, since day before that GM got her commands to use skills like those that she even showed at prontera town on gm for fun.

, oh do you need full screen shot about bee? Sure they were testing, they have such command as summon bee for rest purpose on  any other map, why dafuq they pick abbey03

Few hours ago one player shouted that server is slowly dieing, shout was deleted, and he got ip ban? :DDD seems legit, salty mucho mucho

Reality

Quote from: Malfis on May 29, 2015, 06:07 AM
, oh do you need full screen shot about bee? Sure they were testing, they have such command as summon bee for rest purpose on  any other map, why dafuq they pick abbey03

Fairly certain he was dealing with an @request, not a bug. Our staff isn't dumb enough to test mob AI out in the open. There were no items dropped or EXP given. What else do you want?

And why are you the only person who cares?

-Reality

Edit:

Quote from: Malfis on May 29, 2015, 06:07 AM
Few hours ago one player shouted that server is slowly dieing, shout was deleted, and he got ip ban? :DDD seems legit, salty mucho mucho

He was banned for making "GameMaster Reality" and saying the server was rebooting or shutting down or something in-game.

Man, you're so quick to jump to conclusions. How does anybody think you're credible..?

Malfis

Quote from: Reality on May 29, 2015, 06:15 AM

He was banned for making "GameMaster Reality" and saying the server was rebooting or shutting down or something in-game.

Man, you're so quick to jump to conclusions. How does anybody think you're credible..?

Oh sorry GM Reality for you not having ban logs, also jumping to conclusions to quick? I just pointed obvious thing as a question from curiosity. Anyways