Heaven RO

Started by lazey, Aug 28, 2014, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazey

Bad Server. What else is there to say. Developers themselves have left according to the GMs' . Also almost all the time only 1 GM is online unless you complain about it then POOF! the next GM comes online in 10 - 15 minutes. After to giving you a show to somehow trick you to think that all GMs are online, the one that just came online goes offline to do some "server based work". Oh and trust me on this, whenever I asked what work it was, the most likely answer > It's probably outside of the game kind of work. And by common sense has nothing to do with the server's progress whatsoever.

http://imgur.com/e5wiMbl

A little taste of what i mean. Thank you  /ok

yC

You put the text below in a separate topic at the report section, we don't deal with in-game player report unless it is violating our terms.  So i have to remove that topic but the input could be added to this "review" topic:

The GMs' here act based on their feelings or mood as you would call it. Not to say that it is a popular server but still a GM is a GM and one should not act like that. Also if you do happen to play, the GM will follow you EVERYWHERE. Why? The reason he gave was because he was bored and had nothing else to do. Seriously, disturbing another player's gameplay by stalking them is very disgusting. Below is the proof to how GMs' act in this server.