HeartBreakRO (A Really Interesting Roleplay Anime Server)

Started by SayuriSama, Apr 02, 2015, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SayuriSama

I shall start by saying I been playing HeartBreakRO since they released Heavenia and Gods Challenge. I say it got even better the more animes the host adds in. I tend to jump to unique looking servers, and this one tops everything by far. But there are also other reasons why I believe this server is great.

Server Rating

Stability: 9/10
2 Days the server has been online and its doing great, I believe we got like 7 players and It's been online since its release. Sure there's off times when server has to go under maintenance for updates. Other then that the admin will do her best to keep the server running and keep the servers stable. I believe its server lag friendly for people around the world to try out.

Availability: 10/10
Well its been online, and running since open. Also its been running even before the huge update. Other then that the server is available 24/7 iptime.

GM/Community Friendly: 10/10
Lets see, because people are so busy with Heathcliff quests or Queen Miyumi quests but when it all goes down to it. People are willing to help you level, get items, and finish stories. GM Miyumi's pretty kind also, even though she will stalk you for the first bit shes only doing it to aide and guide just in case you do get lost she will guide you to the right path. My only question is, how will she stalk people if server begins to grow out of hand lol.

Events: 7/10
Well there is a event house, for various events. As of the 2nd day I don't think there's been much people to do an actual big event with the GM. I'm sure if more traffic begins to come i'm sure there will be tons of events the GM will do.

Gameplay Rating

Customization: 10/10
I like to start with the storyline, It's pretty cool. Starts out as us getting lost in a dark realm with some High Priest. He then gives us a book which starts our whole adventure. Then the storyline begins from there. The storyline isn't the only thing that attracted me to play this server but the challenge of fighting Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. Me and a couple of friends were trying to beat Erza but just like the anime shes "HAM". You get her to a certain point of HP she will re-quip her armor and fight based on her armor type her last form is a real nightmare to fight.. Because this game requires a lot of teamwork play, is another reason why I enjoy this server, most dungeons have a party function which recalls your party to the map so that you and your friends can challenge the boss ahead, which is another cool feat.

Not only Erza there are many other mobs that will surely give you a challenge, like Natsu and Gray, or the Gods. The quests are fairly easy to create wings, or custom weapons from Lizbeth. Also these custom items cannot be used for PvP or WoE, because they are strictly for PvM/PvE. Therefore the weapons and wings are balanced to take on the challenges ahead. Don't even get me started on Gods Realm, nothing but pure Insanity.

Economy: 7/10
Well server just started not sure what to say about this, but there are items I know I would make a profit on immediately. Quest Items and Pages are a real good source of making money, for them lazy people who don't like farming. There are many other way to make money, just gotta get with the storyline to find out.

Class Balance: 9/10
For now this game is focused on PvM, I believe all classes has a edge on completing the storyline. For High Priest is a real important support role in the storyline. For all classes have a build that can take down Queen Miyumi if not a God. Other then that PvP and WoE will not be affected by custom items because of its restriction. Therefore people will have to use there own card builds and normal armor.

Overall Rating 9/10
I would like to just say, I love everything about this server, from the storyline, to the hard mobs, to the separation of customs. This server is the best to co-op with friends and the server does recommend teamwork. I like to thank Miyumi for creating this unique type of server. Hopefully one day I will make it in the Hall of Fame in Gods Realm.

From your Favorite Ramen Gypsy - Soon to Be

MiyumiChan

Quote from: SayuriSama on Apr 02, 2015, 06:24 PM
Me and a couple of friends were trying to beat Erza but just like the anime shes "HAM". You get her to a certain point of HP she will re-quip her armor and fight based on her armor type her last form is a real nightmare to fight.. Because this game requires a lot of teamwork play, is another reason why I enjoy this server, most dungeons have a party function which recalls your party to the map so that you and your friends can challenge the boss ahead, which is another cool feat.

/omg You came over to my house and snuck this rate in lol., Appreciate the Rate.
Also Erza is coded to transform to avoid any overkills, example if shes in Adamant Armor, you whale all the Acid Demo on her or Thanatos card on her whilst shes in this form. Strongest DEF cant defend against piercers.. (Oh wait shes Ghost) *Cough*  Send an army at her she'll be ready to take you on, rumored to be stronger the Queen Miyumi in some parts. Good luck to you and your chaps, the King of Darkness awaits you after Erza.

Zeddicus

Updated HeartBreak Ragnarok Online Server Review
Season 3

Server Ratings:
1. Stability - 8/10

The server has been open for about 2 months now and I'd have to say population is getting there.
Servers always up and Maintenance is at it's best.

2. Availability - 9/10

Up time is 24/7. Again Maintenance is on the regular up keep.
Although the server d/c's sometimes and a really small spikes here and there. 8/10
Along with a little gravity error here and there that sates, dgbhelp.dll Not full aware of it. I haven't gotten that error in quite some time tho now. I think I've fixed the problem.

Community Ratings:

1. Friendliness - 9/10
Everyone on the server that I've meet is nice to help with anything from Leveling to Questing. It seems as if players would form teams and get together in groups to take down bosses rather than just being able to solo everything. Very well done Miyumi Chan.

Thank you -Firebane, for being the best friend I've ever had. You have always been there in my time of needs.
Just wanted to say thank you again.

2. Eventfulness - 10/10

I Do like how the need for an Event GM on this server really isn't needed.
You get activity tokens for being in game for every hour.
Jessica, now hosts her own Events that open Every Hour. 60 minutes.
Skill Matching Event is open every 5 minutes. (Love this event)
Flower counting Event opens every 30 minutes.

Game Master Ratings:

1. Friendliness - 9/10

The one and Only GM that needs to be on here is Miyumi, and I believe she has done an Excellent Job with this server, *Stalker* :P (Very friendly although everyone has bad days.

2. Availability - 8/10

Miyumi, is usually on 24/7 and if she's not there's always someone on the server no matter what.
As the server has been up for a while, the traffic is pretty mediocre.

3. Helpfulness - 10/10

-It does kinda' get confusing on where to go.
-Although there are players that if asked they will help you with your questions.
-There are quite a few players that play everyday and, will Assist you if you need help.
-There's also a Help Desk at times in the main town of Sevellia.

Game-Play Ratings:
1. Economy - 8/10

Usually, I see about 12 ~ 20 others online with me on a good day, or just mid-day.
There's a mall for everyone so that no one's left out.
Zeny is very easy to obtain. I'd have to give this a 7/10 only because it needs the traffic it's always deserved.

2. Guild Competition - 1/10

Guilds are really a thing for another Accessible Storage Allowing you access to another 600 slot Inventory/Storage you can share with friends.

Maybe a NPC for Miyumi Side vs Knight of Blood.
No need in violence? Can't we all just get along.^^ 1/10

3. Class Balance - 10/10

All Classes are balanced here so far that I've seen. I've not seen a flaw or a corruption in any class balancing.
Also, this server mostly is about Role Playing/Player Killer.
Very Vital to Make Friends. +++
Important to Read NPC's

Overall Rating - 82/100

Other information:

Donation Level - None

Customization Level - Active!

Custom Items are through out the server, Items to help you Quest for Wings,Intensifiers,

Population - 10 ~ 20

The most I've seen online so far was about 30 players. That's really nice for a server that has just been made and Server Status is Active 24/7
I believe that this server has the potential to strive towards being the #1 Low Rate Role Playing Server Ever.
Everyone's very friendly.

Another note:

If you'd like to reach me
www.facebook.com/GSmith14
[email protected]
Those unworthy will never reach salvation.

MiyumiChan

Quote from: Zeddicus on Apr 24, 2015, 12:57 AM
Along with a little gravity error here and there that sates, dgbhelp.dll Not full aware of it. I haven't gotten that error in quite some time tho now. I think I've fixed the problem.

I patched this a while back. we updated he client if you didn't update recently..
But thanks for the review Zeddi.

Markhie

HeartBreakRO Server Review

Server Ratings

1. Stability: 9/10
The server just came up, I think less than a month? (though I could be wrong) but it is stable even for me who's far away from the host.
Maintenance is there to secure that updates are well done and kept clean from errors.

2. Availability: 9/10
It is up 24/7, I haven't experienced any down time, or any problem regarding the server's up time.
But why 9/10 and not 10/10 you might ask or be wondering? Well it is because of maintenance, it is good though, to secure the server and keeping it good.

Community Ratings

1. Friendliness: 9/10
The community is good, even at a low population, all of them are friendly, although some are a bit busy hunting their gears/items and/or grinding their characters.
Still players are approachable when it comes to the hard story line quests like the Fairy Tail characters *Erza, Gray and Natsu* but the most noticeable story line boss is Queen Miyumi (Yes! She packs a wallop)

2. Eventfulness: 10/10
Even though there isn't an Event GM to host some events, the event house at the main town is quite fun, there's a raid boss room which is an automated instance with the custom boss (Fallen Angel Jessica) that goes up every hour, matchmaking (fun fun fun) and Crazy Boris' Rock Paper & Scissors.
MVP arena is available as well when you talk to Jessica, and some other events, I haven't tried them all so yeah  /heh

Game Master Ratings

1. Friendliness: 10/10
GM Miyumi is friendly, although sometimes Miyumi makes jokes of some sort, still Miyumi is a great GM.
Always have some surprise when it comes to updating the server. Excellent!

2. Availability: 9/10
GM Miyumi is always there. Always online and always on the job.

3. Helpfulness: 10/10
GM Miyumi always help players, whether new or old, in times Miyumi would give certain clues whenever in a bind on the story line.
Always assisting newcomers and helping them to familiarize themselves on the server.

Game Play Ratings

1. Economy: 7/10
I can't say much about the economy since the server is new, quest requirements and sometimes equipment are being sold to players for a price.

2. Guild Competition: 1/10
Well since there's no WoE yet, because the server is still focusing PvM/PvE, but soon maybe we'll have guild wars or maybe faction wars (Miyumi's vs. Heathcliff's)
Waiting on that.  /ok

3. Class Balance: 9/10
All is balanced, haven't encountered an imbalanced or overpowered class in the server. Every class has their pros and cons.
Also since custom items, weapons are strictly PvM/PvE only, so when PvP or even WoE is already happening, players are be using legit or official equipment.

Other Information

Donation Level: None
Yep there's no donations.

Customization Level: Extensive
There're many custom items, however these customs are for PvM/PvE only to help players to overcome the hard bosses of Fairy Tail, God's Tower and more.
Allowing them for PvP/WoE would be no fun at all, since it'll be imbalanced.  /omg

Average Online Population: 20

Played for less than a month

Overall Rating: 86/100

I'm actually impressed on how Miyumi made this server apart from the servers I used to play, or see most of the time, it is a new experience.
So much fun and thrill when fighting the custom bosses. Indeed a very good server. I expect more cool things to come with the upcoming updates.

- Markhie

MiyumiChan

Zedd! and Tenzin! look at the quick Raid vid I made - With the testing party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w92J5O8zy8