Forsaken Ro

Started by ngoduong, Sep 27, 2016, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngoduong

Have been playing this server for a month and here are somethings I want to say.

In overall : 9/10. Decent server with its own unique quest/items system ranging from easy to super hard Quests and with 500+ players (300 in the market and 200+ actively playing/killling/farming/chatting online). Sever is 95% lag free, 24/7 available, 15+ events happen all day round, actively GMs, strong market. Good PvP and Woe system.

DONATION:8/10
Donor seem to get very strong equipment at early stage which is normal to every other server but the good thing is normal player also get very decent equipment at the beginning as well which can help going through the reborn and max stats pretty easy. Normal players also can buy donor equip from other players if being active and hardworking. In my calculation around 1-2 weeks is possible for 1 high-end equip.

COMMUNITY:10/10
Seem to be very active and lively. always around 200+ players actively talking/playing no matter what time I logged in. and around 3-400 players shops open 24/7.
Event all day round usually 1-2 every hours. There are about 15+ different events all very unique and give you very valuable rewards which you can trade or swap for better equip. The good things is many of them suitable for newbie or low equip players.
Unique Quest systems is Extremely good, some are short, many are medium and hard which will take from 2-3hrs for an easy one and some of the hardest giving out the best of server equip might take a month to finish by your own.I haven't count but the list is long. To me, to be able to finish them all, will take at least 6-9 months if I'm being active.

GMs:8/10
The Admin or a GM is everyday online, seem to be Ok until now, some are very helpful and respond to your question very quickly but sometime is like throwing a rock into a valley....not even a sound bounce back. I guess my message was flooded by other players msg or he was AFK. but in general, they are quite helpful and willing to help if there is no other work/players bothering them. Good thing is you can contact them directly from other social network.

PVP/WOE/BG: 8/10 This is a PVP server
Personally I hate PVP and WOE but from what I've seem it's pretty good. about 10+ strong guild there and they seem to be very aggressive. there are also some events for pvp and guild and you also get very good reward if you participate them as well. Only thing I don't like is sometime people instead of Ksing you, they decided to kill you if you are too weak. But I was quite lucky I met some good friends, they even help me do the MVP and give me reward back.

ECONOMY: 8/10
Zenny is easy to farm in certain map. the market is Running with both zenny and token (which is getting through all kind of event and donors). Market place is available with 300-400 players online 24/7 and you pretty much can buy anything from there except some donor items

STABILITY: 9/10
Online 24/7 but sometime with lagging issue but not too long, 15mins-1hrs max so far.