Drop Rate: 100%
Card drop rate: 10%
Max lvl: 175/60
Max Stats: 130   
Max ASPD: 195
[close]

- SERVER PROS -
Spoiler

- Friendly community, old players help newbies a lot, especially Marvel guild.
- Admin is friendly and interact a lot, usually fix any bugs in 1 ~ 3 days.
- Custom headgears that make unpopular jobs and build become playable (i'm playing a magic Guilotine Cross, and Rebelion is popular here)
- Warper, healer, @warp, @go available, make it easier to travel.
- Oridecon, Elunium sold by NPC, make refinning less difficult (and more fun)
- Custom quests help leveling faster and give access to rare items ( like bubble gum and bloody branch)
- Nearly everything essential is farmable.
- Donate can help getting equips that not available in server yet (but available in RMS database), however, OP equips are not allowed (such as Angra, Ahura, Awakened cards, etc) which make the server balanced and playable for non-donators.
- High drop rate help you fullfil your char's equip set faster (everything drop 100% except for cards, which have 10% droprate, still high) and people are willing to share what they have, too.
[close]

- SERVER CONS -
Spoiler
- Server is quite out dated which lead to many instances and quests not available ( still playable for me, but for ones that like new features later, i'm not sure if this server can fullfil you)
- WoE and PvP comunity is toxic (trash talking) (if you're PvE player then you're fine).
[close]

- CONCLUSION -
Spoiler
- This server is really worth playing. I'm the kind that always leave a server in a week cause of being bored or the servers are too unbalanced - like some servers have 70% Ranger job -  and i's been here for 2 months so far, not intending to quit. I've made many friends here, but solo players (ones that make many chars and self party) still get help from the community, too. We give aways anything that we don't use or have spare to help newbie. Really enjoy the time spending here. Admin is trying to update the server, too. Although it's a bit slow, but it's improving day by day.
[close]
(sorry for bad English)

BOBOROLL

HAHAHA YOU MEAN CANCER AND TOXIC AND SLOW UPDATE YEAH VERY SLOW AFTER IT"S 2nd OPENING THE s*** ADMIN DID NOT UPDATE ANYTHING ADDING SOME MORE EDITED ITEMS FAVOR ON MARVEL GUILD VERY NICE 1 AND THE ADMIN IS BIAS TO DONATORS SO IF YOU DONATE YOU CAN MAKE 200% RESIST PLAYERS? AND HAVE ALSO HIGH DAMAGE OUTPUT EVEN IS THIS SERVER IS A PRIVATE SHAME ON YOU YOU NEED STILL TO BALANCE THE SYSTEM TSK TSK WELL ALL MACRO AND NO DELAY GRF IS PERMITTED HERE I HAVE A PROOF IF YOU WANT ONE HAHAHA LAUGHING AT THIS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT SUCH A SHAMEFUL ACT

Optimized Macro

Such a wonderful server where Rune Knights can cast Land protector like he's a sorc, a guild that calls themselves god but are so braindead they actually asked the admin why FCP don't protect them from Masquerade Weakness and Strip Accessory. And if that doesn't make you puke blood while laughing Custom Items don't display their effects even after 2+ months of server up time.But wait there's more. Server population is fake af its littered with Auto trade merchants that have Overpriced trash items you won't even bother to buy because its easy to farm and just as i said "trash". Instances are disabled for some reason but items from the instances are used on quest. If you're new Admin will give you freebies but after a week or so he won't acknowledge your existence since either you haven't  donated yet or you somehow killed one of his precious  braindead babies. By this time they should still be farming mvp cards like there's no tomorrow and won't woe with their custom items and 130 all stat characters so you should be fine have fun hunting monsters with them but forget War of Emperium exist cuz MvP's and PvM is what Ragnarok is all about, forget the thrill you get on the battlefield and relax as you mind numbingly grind just to fight MvP's again till you piss someone off. PS. If you can cast LP while being an RK can you teach me Senpai?

Spoiler

MELUNGGOY

its ok to advertise but to false advertise is a laughable matter. RK with land protector? RK that can do 1million damage, with one skill without delay. if you like to have your gear customized to a what-the-f level join the server. gx that can do 10 cross impacts like its normal hits? when 2 is normal followed by a brief pause. wow i believe this is SKILL, F1 gaming. Acid demo miss? possible, if you have all def gear, but if you can do a butt load of damage, quite suspicious no? the guild is toxic, they initiate the trashtalk cuz their guild got rekt by a bunch of newbs, pRO players got destroyed by mere beginners. someone is warring and is under cloak, and the enemy goes to them directly? wow what is this, counter strike with map hack? lololol. iseedeadpeople. our guild lead has items like this too, but its balanced to an extent, but to see that he is miss against the enemy is also a laughing matter to us lolol poor lau.

also this game has fake population, all are auto trade somewhere to make it seem that it has plenty of people, but in reality, the only active is 10, funny.