EXPERIENCERO

Started by genta, Jun 26, 2018, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

genta

EXPERIENCERO! BAD EXPERIENCE!

THE SERVER IS NO GOOD! PVP AND WOE IS DEAD!
THEY GOT PATH THING GOING ON + ENRAGE ITEMS WHERE EVERYONE WILL SUCK FOR SURE
LIKE A NOOB SERVER
GM IS LAZY. NO PROPER EVENTS
THE COMMUNITY IS DYING.
MOSTLY 5-10 PLAYERS ARE ONLY ONLINE! MOST OF THEM ARE DUAL LOG INs! AND NPCs
MEANING SOME ARE TO TRICK PLAYERS! QUEST OMG! what in the world!? it is like a MONEYMAKER NOT A GAME WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY! THAT"s NOW HOW YOU RUN A SERVER!!!!

GM Spirit

Thanks for your review, Genta. However, I do not believe that your own lack of participation in PvP and WoE justify your alleged view of it being 'dead', in contrary to the number of participating players and guilds. Also, it's easy to not be very excited about features that you do not have access to, especially when other players who do have so enjoy them greatly.

There is usually at least one GM online that can help you if you ever @request, which I don't recall you doing often. I sincerely apologize if there wasn't anybody from the team who could help you in a time of need, although there is a plethora of information available on both the forums and wiki, if you'd only taken a chance to do a little research. With events being available almost all the time, I for one would still be more than happy to have hosted the events that I could... if only you'd let us know directly instead of maligning about it publicly.

Our community is one that is designed to feel like home. I am sorry if your negative behavior and actions have lead you to feel otherwise.

You can enjoy the server however you would like. You are not forced to do anything, from choosing a Path to farming. There is a handful of players such as yourself who enjoy the little things such as simply sitting around in town, chatting with friends, instead of trying out the vast array of unique features we have to offer.

Our records show that you have spitefully criticized the server and other players in public, which is clearly against our rules, and the rules of most other servers. I wish you good luck in finding a server that tolerates such behavior.

Good luck, Genta. I truly wish you all the best, and once again, thank you for your review.

jacque

Thanks GM Spirit... Perhaps this will help Genta recall how cocky he was...