Previous topic - Next topic

kiravalentine

Quote from: Rayeth on Jun 19, 2013, 08:59 AM
This server is a complete waste of time... Don't even bother.   /heh

I won't argue with that...

Saiku

thanks for reviving a stupid thread.

Bubunyah

Server has been left to die. All GMs quit over year ago and server owner has no interest to do anything (other than paying host). Pretty much only merchants are online.

Vide

You did it guys, PedoRO has finally shut down!
Proof: http://essence-ro.com/

I have to say that after 2 years of treatment, I really feel cured of my disease and I'm finally allowed within 100 meters of children. /s

Seriously though, sorry for laughing at those 2 jokes that one day (none of which I personally made BTW). Who knew it would blow up like that and that alone would be "solid proof" that I was such a corrupt GM (even though I was only Support, lol). I know that most of the readers that actually played this server for more than a few minutes knew how exaggerated this review was, but I'd still like to say: thanks to everyone for sticking so long with us despite our occasionial lack of professionalism, and sorry to those that feel they were wrongfully treated. Look at it this way: if you got banned while the server population was declining, you got to move on from the inevitable a few years before the rest of us.

Toodles!

- [GM] Vide. (Not sure how to prove this is really me, I guess join our IRC and ask me.)

PS: That actually was the real Tira. Lmao.

Yuzo

wtf Essence was still around? I remember visiting the forums 2-3 years ago looking to play again, but they were so broken I got sent to countless dead links.

AraDandy

Is it too late to grab popcorn?

*grabs popcorn*  /omg /wah

But sorry to hear the bad news. Best wishes to all GMs and players in their future gaming endeavors.

papachan

sleep in peace EssenceRO  /no1

lol