Epsilon RO - A Great SEA Server, Foreign players are welcome too! :D

Started by thegreatvanhouten, Jan 27, 2017, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegreatvanhouten

Hi all, this is my first time writing a review here on the forums. Thank you!

Epsilon RO is a high rate 99/70 server that has minimum customization and only has official equips/gears. No wings or those gears that gives ridiculous stats. Rates are high enough to lessen the grind in hunting gears and leveling, this is a perfect server for those RO players that has limited time on playing. And lastly, this server has quests for your gears and the good thing is that its ingredients are easy to get and reasonable.

If you are a player that has very limited time on playing, Maybe this server is great for you. Hope this one brings more people on this server, this server deserves more people :D

STABABILITY 9/10

Ever since I started playing here it has been stable and smooth, never lagged or disconnected  /no1

COMMUNITY 9/10

The Community has been friendly so far, no signs of toxic players around. Such a friendly bunch. haha

ECONOMY ?/10

I can't rate the economy because the server just started like 3 days ago and everyone is still farming gears for pvp

MANAGEMENT 10/10

I'd score this a perfect 10 because the GM is all ears to players concerns and they'll fix the problem ASAP. They are mostly online but if you can't find them they are 100% active on their facebook group. A perfect 10  /lv

GUILD COMPETITION

So far 2 guilds are competing on this server, fighting for MvP's and other things. WOE would start soon if player population would reach like atleast 30.

OVERALL COMMENT

Fresh new high rated classic 99/70 server for people who can't spend much time on grinding. Farm less, grind less and chill more. That's all i've got to say. Thanks for making this such a wonderful server GM Rusty Nails! Join us, Lets have some fun!  /no1

http://epsilonro.com/
https://www.facebook.com/EpsilonRagnarok/