Elaria Woon Reloaded - my honest review

Started by Pleasa, Nov 30, 2016, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pleasa

For starters, let me tell you that this is not a rant & rave even if it might sound a bit negative sometimes.

This is a review for a server that is currently not available but is doing an amazing job still.
The server is having a "hiatus" as the admins call it. They started as a LR+MR server which was focused more on LR.
After a month they realized that this project won't be successful and they listened to the community which was asking for a more MR focused server.

>Server Stability/Availablity
Rating: 10/10
During the time the server was up there was only one downtime for not even 5 minutes.
Never experienced any sort of lag. They have proxy servers so even if one server would be ddosed you can just go on a proxy.
But their protection seems very good.

>Community
Rating: 5/10
Why only 5/10? There was some toxic people but also a lot of helpful ones. But I give 5/10 because the community was not loyal to the server at all.
They were very rude and demanding, ruined the server with advertising other servers and claiming the server to be dead when it still had 150 players playing.

>Events
Rating: 9/10
I have always seen a lot of GM hosted events. The admins and GM Lumi did very cool events that were not biased.
Everyone could join and it was easy to understand. But I did not like the auto events much.

>Game Master
I have never seen such a dedicated and active staff in my entire RO life. The admin Daifuku is online almost the whole day, sometimes I ask myself if she even sleeps XD
They had more GMs when the server started but when the community started to get less they only had a few left but they were active.
Also their police GM was very active. +1

>Economy
Rating: 8/10
They have some zeny inflation fix and a lot of zeny drains but majority of the npcs you need healer/reseter etc are free or only cost 5k.
It's a bit hard to get zeny when you start but they have quests where you can get zeny easily and you also get starter zeny.
I also think they will now give out a starter pack with the relaunch this december

>Donations
The server was fully based on cosmetic cash shop but a lot of players (me too) asked for at least battle manuals in the cash shop.
They have changed it now but you can get everything easily from events and killing monsters too. This server always said they are not after money and I can +1 this, this is not a money making server.

>WoE-BG-PVP
Rating: 7/10
I did not know about the Ultimate Guild System they had in the server when I started there. But it is very unique and cool.
Every guild can easy start WoE or play BG. I remember we had 4-5 guilds at first but they left because guilds are impatient and didnt know about the system.

>Other
This server had a very rough start.. but the admins never stopped believing in the server. They could have stopped and dropped everything after so many players left but they decided to start over and revamp the whole server.
I see them online every day and they bring updates constantly. They also have proxy connections which I find very unique and cool, I always had PING problems on servers but not this one.
Elaria Woon deserves to be the best midrate server! I hope I could tell you a bit more about it and that we get more players to make elaria woon reloaded great again :)))

ElariaRO

Thank you so much for your review! I think it's the first one we received.  /lv
I'm glad you like what Nihad and I are doing with the sever. As for the community 5/10 I can just say:
People will come back, they always do. They've server jumped on woon v1 for 4+ years, came back & repeat. It's just a matter of time and we have enough time.
We put a lot effort into revamping the server and we really hope that players will enjoy it!
xo Daifuku ♥

noheal

i will try this server, kinda liked this review.

but they should fix their forum email confirmation seems bugged