Elaborating my NovaRO review and why its so low scored.

Started by hans999, Jun 07, 2019, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hans999

Server:
Stability 7/10: Server is mostly stable but has lag spikes from time to time especially during woe.
Avalability 9/10: Server crashes at most 10 times a year and maintenance are very short.

Community:
Friendliness 5/10: Has alot of nice people as well as rude people like every game you play.
Eventfulness 5/10: Season events are very appreciated the first weeks but fall off after that, especially when they go for several months (summer) (snowball).

Game Masters:
Friendliness 1/10: The ones i had experience with see themself as gods above everything (Nova, Tokei, Panic)
Avalability 3/10: I only contacted them when i had more advanced concerns sometimes you always wait multiple hours or dont even get a response.
Helpfullness 1/10: Outside of easy to answer Questions they dont really know how the game even works.

Game-play:
Economy 3/10: Basic Items to farm Geffenia are cheap everything else is so expensive that you have to farm for hundreds of hours to make some progress without rng refines.
Guild Competition 1/10: WoE is a joke for the size of the Server. 3 Guilds that try to get something done wich is arround 50% of WoE Population the others are just there for to get Attandance rewards for the hats.
Class Balance 1/10: Before it was Doram and now its Ranger everything else on a DPS Side for PvM is not even close to the power level of ranger.

Now my written review.

Lottery Server, everything on this server is rng based. If its refining with the good old 2008 system or the cash shop with their costume Boxes you are very unlikely to get what you want.

GM's do custom changes to things they dont like or think dont work as intended, to elaborate my example, Satan Morroc quest was bug reported by tokei a few months ago because he thought after killing it the map will be blocked for the full 6 hour respawn duration wich is false since its only 90 minutes wich its blocked.

No Clue how to further elaborate the MvP card thing. All i can say its a Mysterious how such a big server with almost every mvp camped 24/7 dozen of ET parties every day and Bloody Branches from Slot Machine has so few high Tier Cards.

Now my Bad coding claim and his response that nobody ever lost an Item. The RO client has a feature in wich you can lock your items from selling or dropping aditionally the Server has a @nodrop command to make it as safe as possible. But this Favorite Tab dosnt Protect Items from being used as a "Catalyst" in their Custom VM Weapons enchanter. I had two +15 VM Bows one with very good enchants and a bad one wich i wanted to enchant as well. I bought alot of crappy VM Weapons ( used as Catalysts ) to reroll the Enchants on my Weapon but the imo bugged NPC used my good Bow i had in my Favorite tab anyways. This could have been prevented if i payed attention on wich Weapon i drag and drop in but if you do this hundreds of Times you simply dont do that because you assumed you dont lose the Items that are in your favorite Tab. I reported this as a Bug wich casued me to lose my Weapon. The Response to that was its my Fault and he cant do anything about it. Ok i completly understand that but today someone pointed me out that Nova stated in another RMS topic that they recover Items that people dropped or sold to the NPC where are multiple ways of Protection are in place but he still blamed it on me.

Even tho he didnt directly discredit me as a liar It still shows that all the Negativ reviews where he disrecdits people should be questioned by everyone reading them.

My privat Discord logs with him.

https://i.imgur.com/WAEbWEH.png
https://i.imgur.com/QzXyl4a.png

NovaRagnarok

Please don't kid yourself, the reason behind your negative review is because you're upset that you used a high-refined item as an enchantment catalyst.
You then decided the F tab should protect your items from the enchantment system, labelled this behavior a bug, and demanded your item be returned as according to you, this was a result of bad scripting.
The F tab does not (and has never) blocked items from NPC consumption outside of selling them to an NPC.
If you actually check the lock feature, you'll see very clearly it states "Lock from NPC Selling":

Additionally, I'd like to point out that the enchantment window clearly shows item refine levels, which makes me very curious as to how you would accidentally consume a +15 item:

The use of your item as an enchantment catalyst was a player mistake and we are under no obligation to return said item.
While we love to help players out when they've made mistakes, it's not a service we guarantee, nor will it ever be.
Players are also expected to be polite and reasonable about their requests.
After all, returning items is a favor, not a feature.

After reading this thread, it's clear you still think the blame lies on us, and sadly that's just not the case.

For anyone else reading this, I'd also like to point out that this Discord conversation comes after a support ticket in which the player in question places all the blame of the item loss onto the GM team, and demands for the item to be returned.

Ariasqt

lol du Opfer xD, zu Dumm um nen NPC zu benutzen und dann nicht das Item zurück bekommen, erstmal ne schlechte Review schreiben aber das letzte Jahr bzw. letzten Jahre hat dich das alles nicht gestört  /heh /heh /heh

Und btw, 3 GTBs+ 5 FBHs+ 4 Kiels+ 3 TGKs+ sind nicht wirklich wenig high tiers aber... kann man ja nicht von dir erwarten das du sowas verstehst wenn du sogar nen NPC nicht richtig benutzen kannst

hans999

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Jun 07, 2019, 05:35 PM
Additionally, I'd like to point out that the enchantment window clearly shows item refine levels, which makes me very curious as to how you would accidentally consume a +15 item:

I never said it didnt show but when you mass enchant with multiple hundred of items you do not check what you drag and drop there.
The use of your item as an enchantment catalyst was a player mistake and we are under no obligation to return said item.
While we love to help players out when they've made mistakes, it's not a service we guarantee, nor will it ever be.
Players are also expected to be polite and reasonable about their requests.
After all, returning items is a favor, not a feature.
Well first of all to me it looked like a bug because like i said the functions i expected it to protect it didnt do so.

After reading this thread, it's clear you still think the blame lies on us, and sadly that's just not the case.

Please point out my lies

For anyone else reading this, I'd also like to point out that this Discord conversation comes after a support ticket in which the player in question places all the blame of the item loss onto the GM team, and demands for the item to be returned.

Sadly i do not see my support ticket there anymore because you are just trying to discredet me  here (again). I never demanded a return of my loss or blamed the GM team for it i only said its a bad way of coding imo. And reading today that you openly admitted the rules are stretchable and you help people that lose items by dropping or selling wich is way harder to manage because of the multple ways of protection it from it to ask you again since not just you know achieving end game gears on your server is just luck.

hans999

Quote from: Ariasqt on Jun 07, 2019, 06:03 PM
lol du Opfer xD, zu Dumm um nen NPC zu benutzen und dann nicht das Item zurück bekommen, erstmal ne schlechte Review schreiben aber das letzte Jahr bzw. letzten Jahre hat dich das alles nicht gestört  /heh /heh /heh

Und btw, 3 GTBs+ 5 FBHs+ 4 Kiels+ 3 TGKs+ sind nicht wirklich wenig high tiers aber... kann man ja nicht von dir erwarten das du sowas verstehst wenn du sogar nen NPC nicht richtig benutzen kannst

Please type english thanks in advance

Tokeiburu

GM's do custom changes to things they dont like or think dont work as intended, to elaborate my example, Satan Morroc quest was bug reported by tokei a few months ago because he thought after killing it the map will be blocked for the full 6 hour respawn duration wich is false since its only 90 minutes wich its blocked.

Heya,

My deepest apologies if I have offended you in any way. Let me start by letting you know I'm a human being and I do make mistakes. You make mistakes as well. We all do. With that being said, you may not be very familiar with Wounded Morroc, and being able to read the script itself makes things much easier for me.

- When Wounded Morroc spawns, you have 90 minutes to defeat him, if you fail to do so, the MVP simply resets.
- If Wounded Morroc is killed within within 1 hour, then the Time-Space Gap is activated. The map is then locked for [90 minutes - time_taken_to_kill_MVP].
- If Wounded Morroc is killed past the hour mark, the Time-Space Gap is activated. However this time around, the MVP gets locked for the full 6 hours duration.

Now, I do not have offical data on this one, but there seems to be a clear bug in the script on rAthena where the MVP's reset timer (the 90 minute one) is not cancelled after killing the MVP. It's proceeding as if the MVP was still alive and gives out announces such as 'You weaklings can't even scratch me!' even though the MVP is long dead. The reason for that is that it's calling disablenpc (and I presume the original coder thought using disablenpc would cancel the current running timer). This seems to be confirmed from the GM script state here (killing Wounded Morroc puts the script state to $@re_moc = 3):

} else if ($@re_moc == 3) {
         mes "^3131FF<Morroc>^000000";
         mes "Morroc has been killed. Death time is "+$@re_moc_time$+"(00 hr/00 min/00 sec).";
         mes "After 6 hours later since the death time, it will be reset.";
         mes "The warriors whom has remained in the field can continue the quest via Time Space Gap.";
         mes "^3131FF<Continental Guards>^000000";
         mes "Disabled to enter to moc_fild21 from outside of the field.";
      } else {
         mes "^3131FF<Morroc>^000000";
         mes "Morroc has been killed. Death time is "+$@re_moc_time$+"(00 hr/00 min/00 sec).";
         mes "After 6 hours later since the death time, it will be reset.";
         mes "It has been already passed 30 minutes after Morroc's death, so warriors can not continue the quest even if they click the Time Space Gap.";
         mes "^3131FF<Continental Guards>^000000";
         mes "Disabled to enter to moc_fild21 from outside of the field.";
      }

I hadn't realized the first scenario was possible and I'll go ahead and report this issue on rAthena. This bug has been present for quite some time, so thank you for the report. As for the suggestion itself, I thought players wouldn't mind having the cooldown removed so that they could farm the map as much as they wanted. Whether the cooldown had been 90 minutes or 6 hours, I would have written the same suggestion either way. The goal here was to allow players to farm the map at any time, as being map locked was annoying. Not only that, but it is possible to use /memo on said map, therefore it was still possible to access it regardless of the map lock (except it was more troublesome if you didn't have the warp).

In the future, if you have such concerns regarding a suggestion, please do voice out your opinion! It's the reason why I wrote it as a suggestion on our forums to begin with, for all to see and comment, rather than simply implementing it without anyone's notice. I thought this was the proper action to take, I'm frankly a tad surprised by the reaction here however. I never thought an invalid (well, valid) number would have caused so much anger to a player and again, I apologize for that. It wasn't my intent.

As for the +15 VM issue, I would suggest you to keep using the Support Ticket in the future. These cases are best handled over there, where you can have second opinions from other staff members. I would have gladly argued about this case with Nova as it was clearly a player mistake. No player would use a +15 VM weapon as a catalyst (there is absolutely no reason for doing that). When I see such obvious errors from players, I keep in mind that it could have happened to any of us, me included, and I would have liked to get my item back in this case. I'm also looking at future cases similar to this one and I'll review the code to prevent this type of error from ever happening again.

I'm personally still willing to argue your case and discuss it with the rest of the staff, despite all the nasty comments you've said above, as I'm sure you've spent a lot of time to get it and it would really suck if that time was just wasted at the end. To be clear, I'm not promising anything, I'm only saying I'm willing to discuss the case with more staff members. Most of these items even have sentimental values for many players. However I would have to ask you to drop the aggressive tone here, as you'll just end up hurting your own case and getting it denied. Also, and this goes for any player in the RO community, insulting the staff that will resolve your case is a terrible, terrible idea. Before I get quoted out of context again, this case is not the same as a "refine mistake". The player here had nothing to gain from destroying such a valuable weapon.

Now we both know your review up there is simply you vanting and releasing all that anger from losing your weapon from a mistake. That's fine, I understand that. I think it's pretty silly overall, but it's a pretty common behavior nonetheless. Anyway, whether you decide to contact us again via a Support Ticket to get your case discussed and reviewed is entirely up to you. I'll admit I haven't checked the Support Ticket in the past ~2 days, so I didn't read yours. I do want to point out, however, that we may still decide to deny returning the item, especially after everything you've said up there. You have to understand that it is quite harder to argue for such cases when the player trashes the server at the same time as wanting our help. I'm personally not going to take that into account when reviewing your case, though, but I can't speak for the other people (you will need the approval of multiple GMs in order for your item to be retrieved, not just me of course).

I wish you the best of luck!  /no1

PS: I'm not familiar with your case at all, I haven't read your ticket, and I haven't asked about it either. It's the first time I'm hearing about it.

hans999

Quote from: Tokeiburu on Jun 07, 2019, 08:09 PM
I hadn't realized the first scenario was possible and I'll go ahead and report this issue on rAthena. This bug has been present for quite some time, so thank you for the report. As for the suggestion itself, I thought players wouldn't mind having the cooldown removed so that they could farm the map as much as they wanted. Whether the cooldown had been 90 minutes or 6 hours, I would have written the same suggestion either way. The goal here was to allow players to farm the map at any time, as being map locked was annoying. Not only that, but it is possible to use /memo on said map, therefore it was still possible to access it regardless of the map lock (except it was more troublesome if you didn't have the warp).
I farmed over 600~800 satan morrocs since i started playing and with this change people had no way of getting an estimate of the respawn time since the map was always open, thats why this change imo is a bad one.

As for the +15 VM issue, I would suggest you to keep using the Support Ticket in the future. These cases are best handled over there, where you can have second opinions from other staff members. I would have gladly argued about this case with Nova as it was clearly a player mistake. No player would use a +15 VM weapon as a catalyst (there is absolutely no reason for doing that). When I see such obvious errors from players, I keep in mind that it could have happened to any of us, me included, and I would have liked to get my item back in this case. I'm also looking at future cases similar to this one and I'll review the code to prevent this type of error from ever happening again.
I used the support option wich nova answerd and got deleted afterwards, anyways i dont see it anymore when logged in.
Now we both know your review up there is simply you vanting and releasing all that anger from losing your weapon from a mistake. That's fine, I understand that. I think it's pretty silly overall, but it's a pretty common behavior nonetheless. Anyway, whether you decide to contact us again via a Support Ticket to get your case discussed and reviewed is entirely up to you. I'll admit I haven't checked the Support Ticket in the past ~2 days, so I didn't read yours. I do want to point out, however, that we may still decide to deny returning the item, especially after everything you've said up there. You have to understand that it is quite harder to argue for such cases when the player trashes the server at the same time as wanting our help. I'm personally not going to take that into account when reviewing your case, though, but I can't speak for the other people (you will need the approval of multiple GMs in order for your item to be retrieved, not just me of course).

I dont really care if i get it back or not i just tried it again since he seems to help people for even worse reasons than mine. Im just really disapointed that he's not even overthinking his decission on the case since its pretty clear that this was not my intention at all to use a +15 weapon as a catalyst and this could happen to everyone.

Tokeiburu

Quote from: hans999 on Jun 07, 2019, 09:16 PM
I farmed over 600~800 satan morrocs since i started playing and with this change people had no way of getting an estimate of the respawn time since the map was always open, thats why this change imo is a bad one.
I used the support option wich nova answerd and got deleted afterwards, anyways i dont see it anymore when logged in.
I dont really care if i get it back or not i just tried it again since he seems to help people for even worse reasons than mine. Im just really disapointed that he's not even overthinking his decission on the case since its pretty clear that this was not my intention at all to use a +15 weapon as a catalyst and this could happen to everyone.
If you thought the Wounded Morroc change was a bad decision, you should have voiced your opinion while the suggestion was made. It's rather silly to complain afterwards and say it's a bad decision, but you kept quiet when you were asked if it was a good decision or not. I hope you see the irony here. I don't mind bringing this topic in our next staff meeting as to what we decide to do with the Wounded Morroc spawn timer. Anyway, I just wished you had brought this up sooner, as it's much harder to resolve now after you've blatantly abused the system and maybe others too.

As for why Nova refused to refund your item, it is simply because we have a strict stance regarding refining/enchanting items and these "mistakes". We've been asked about those multiple times before, and we've always said no. The same reasoning is true regarding enchanting items. If you enchanted an item with the Mora enchanter and it broke, we would deny the request (this can't happen anymore though, due to an update). Your case is extremely similar to enchanting an item and as you know very well, Nova has never refunded items for such cases (you've even quoted him on that). You were enchanting a Vicious Mind weapon, so. The "worse reasons" you're referring to are when players get scammed/dropped an item/sold an item to the NPC. Do keep in mind that we do not always return items even for such cases. This system is to protect ourselves against malicious players who would attempt to get their items back after a failed attempt. Your case, however, is slightly different and I believe it is open for discussion.

We both know here that you want your item back, this is the whole purpose of this thread after all. You wouldn't have gone to this length otherwise and you'd have simply accepted the lost without asking GMs or making... that thread on RMS. Hence why I would recommend that you write a new Support Ticket instead. Whether you want to take real actions to improve your situation or not is entirely up to you. I obviously cannot force you to write a new Support Ticket, it's not my place. All I can do is explain to you how the process works and tell you what I believe is your best move. Even now, I am thinking about what is best for you, what would be the most helpful in your situation, and not what is best for NovaRO. I am a player first after all, and a GM second. The well being of the players and the RO community is more important to me than my staff position.

Anyhow, I do not enjoy speaking in public. I'm a private person, so as far as your case goes, I will wish you again the best of luck. (I won't be replying back to this thread...!)

hans999

Quote from: Tokeiburu on Jun 07, 2019, 10:30 PM
As for why Nova refused to refund your item, it is simply because we have a strict stance regarding refining/enchanting items and these "mistakes". We've been asked about those multiple times before, and we've always said no. The same reasoning is true regarding enchanting items. If you enchanted an item with the Mora enchanter and it broke, we would deny the request (this can't happen anymore though, due to an update). Your case is extremely similar to enchanting an item and as you know very well, Nova has never refunded items for such cases (you've even quoted him on that). You were enchanting a Vicious Mind weapon, so. The "worse reasons" you're referring to are when players get scammed/dropped an item/sold an item to the NPC. Do keep in mind that we do not always return items even for such cases. This system is to protect ourselves against malicious players who would attempt to get their items back after a failed attempt. Your case, however, is slightly different and I believe it is open for discussion.

And here is why i think the reasoning for my case is different since i didnt try to enchant THAT item but instead it was used as a catalyst.

QuoteWe both know here that you want your item back, this is the whole purpose of this thread after all. You wouldn't have gone to this length otherwise and you'd have simply accepted the lost without asking GMs or making... that thread on RMS. Hence why I would recommend that you write a new Support Ticket instead. Whether you want to take real actions to improve your situation or not is entirely up to you. I obviously cannot force you to write a new Support Ticket, it's not my place. All I can do is explain to you how the process works and tell you what I believe is your best move. Even now, I am thinking about what is best for you, what would be the most helpful in your situation, and not what is best for NovaRO. I am a player first after all, and a GM second. The well being of the players and the RO community is more important to me than my staff position.

The whole reasoning for this Topic is that Nova is disrespectful tries to discredet people, mark them as liars and plays the victim card 100% of the time. I shared here my Experience with the Points the review system lets me rate a server and pointed them out. I still hope Nova shows the World where i was lying and especially if he can see it in the Forums to share my Support ticket because the things he claimed i did, i didnt.

Anyhow, I do not enjoy speaking in public. I'm a private person, so as far as your case goes, I will wish you again the best of luck. (I won't be replying back to this thread...!)
peace out

giacapoj

I made a support ticket suspecting a bug when I exchanged items to an NPC that  dropped instead due to overweight issue, got my items back from nova.

Dropped an item, my fault, never intended to get it back but still made a support ticket just in-case, tokei returned it.

But if I intend to enchant hundreds of item, I make sure if items from my favorite tab can still be consume.  You say that this can be a possible bug but then its already been exploited but a lot of people.  Everyone should face the consequences of rng and shoudn't blame it to the server and tbh I don't think its unfair to me if you get your items returned that I think its only your own doings.

I have no problem with your Server ratings but on the Community Eventfulness side, I think the staffs have been doing great making unique active events esp. seasonal ones.  GM ratings was too low,  that's your own exp but its best to post on discord for faster response rather than in-game.  Economy is not that stable because of the overhaul and updates like  Gramps maps, New Items, class re-balance, GM Event changes rewards , Dailies options,  Illusion Dungeons, 185 plus the upcoming MH2, but still with this so much updates I think novaro economy is doing fine. .

Ara

So all in all:

-OP messed up in enchanting and clicked on the wrong thing and clicked the confirm button(or something similar)
-OP tries to get his item back by blaming Nova
-Nova doesn't appreciate OP trying to shift the blame, and doesn't return the item (which is what the rules page says, no guarantee of recovery of items due to player error)

Right?

If you really "didn't care about if you got the item back or not" and just wanted to fix a bug you would've made a bug report instead...

And as for "discrediting you", you're literally slapping your conspiracy theory about mvp cards in the review, man.

hans999

Quote from: Ara on Jun 08, 2019, 07:16 PM
So all in all:

-OP messed up in enchanting and clicked on the wrong thing and clicked the confirm button(or something similar)
-OP tries to get his item back by blaming Nova
-Nova doesn't appreciate OP trying to shift the blame, and doesn't return the item (which is what the rules page says, no guarantee of recovery of items due to player error)

Right?

If you really "didn't care about if you got the item back or not" and just wanted to fix a bug you would've made a bug report instead...

And as for "discrediting you", you're literally slapping your conspiracy theory about mvp cards in the review, man.

Hello GM Dust i appreciate that you help your buddy Nova to continue to deframe and discredit me. Here is a Screenshot of my Support Topic where i neither blamed Nova the GM Team or anyone or demanded a return. https://i.imgur.com/qTgvRSV.png

And to the MvP card part, on every aspect on this Server if its Cards, Chances for enchanting or anything even the Number of Autotrades there are never answers from the Admins. You can read all the reviews where People say its 90% autotraders and what not all hes saying is "thats not how it is". If you guys tell People how it is and give them Insight they might not have to make up your so called Conspiracy Theories. But as you know and i can only assume he wont do that because that shows that people are indeed not so far off wich numbers they assume.

sufiasri

Hello there..

After reading and analyse the situation, this topic is simply about you are not satisfied after GM refused to return back your item, after your own mistake. Later then, you are trying to relate this topic with unrelated from original topic such like bug and many stuff.

Well, I dont care how is this server is having bug or anything, what I understand is if GM refused to return your item, its nothing wrong since ot is your own mistake. It is not their responsible to return your item if your upgrade attempt is failed.

You are just a loser man. Accept that.

Innomite

This is literally your fault for not paying attention (the window interface literally shows you the refine level and if you were that tired and didn't notice then it's your fault, not the staff's) and not agreeing with the GM's item retrieval system, and you handled it in such a poor way without knowing that your case can easily be discussed with the possibility of actual item retrieval. The last guy laid it out pretty well, you're a loser.

I have yet to see a GM who acts like a god above everyone else, but players oh god I see at least one of those per day.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

hans999

Quote from: Innomite on Jun 09, 2019, 02:05 AM
This is literally your fault for not paying attention (the window interface literally shows you the refine level and if you were that tired and didn't notice then it's your fault, not the staff's) and not agreeing with the GM's item retrieval system, and you handled it in such a poor way without knowing that your case can easily be discussed with the possibility of actual item retrieval. The last guy laid it out pretty well, you're a loser.

I have yet to see a GM who acts like a god above everyone else, but players oh god I see at least one of those per day.

I never said it wasnt my fault, also how is it not players fault that drop or sell their Items to the NPC with actual ways of protecting it, Also again, if you refine HUNDREDS of Items with that UI where you drag and drop them and inbetween you have to open up your weapon again and again to check for the Enchants you just dont pay attention to what you drag and drop there.

You agreeing to a Guy that dosnt see the Context of things and apperently have missed a few points in this topic as well. I dont care about the retrival of the Item the whole purpose of this Topic is that im unsatisfied how Nova handled the case. He litterally talked 5 lines and comments im not having this conversation again. He blames me for lying and dosnt even have the guts to show me WHERE i lied. 90% of the negativ reviews this Server reviews are marked as liars and only try to damage his server he claims. Im provided my proof here i have that he CLEARLY tries to discredit and deform me how he does with everyone else.

Methedrine

Quote from: hans999 on Jun 09, 2019, 06:52 AM
90% of the negativ reviews this Server reviews are marked as liars and only try to damage his server he claims. Im provided my proof here i have that he CLEARLY tries to discredit and deform me how he does with everyone else.
I've played there for some time and yeah, most negative reviews are indeed from salty kids who can't read (like you), unreasonable or banned people, and they for sure are not fair with their scoring and blow things out of proportion. To counter that, there are also some overly positive reviews that are also biased. No problem in that, happens in any server really.

Quote from: hans999 on Jun 09, 2019, 06:52 AM
He blames me for lying and dosnt even have the guts to show me WHERE i lied.
Where is that again? Oh right.

Quote from: NovaRagnarok on Jun 07, 2019, 05:35 PM
Quote from: hans999 on Jun 07, 2019, 07:56 PM
Please point out my lies

Clearly English is not your 1st language, but you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
Read nobbas statement again, slowly
Now do it ten more times

Boreas

Am I the only one who thinks that Tokei should respond to RMS reviews form now on? Lol

@Nova: You know I love you man, but your review responses are as retarded as mine. Pro tip: don't. I let my GMs handle them and I suggest you do the same.

@Topic starter: No clue what your problem is. Nova can freely decide which items he restores and which he doesn't. You don't pay a single penny to play on Nova. Everything is free. As such you are free to leave as well. Don't s*** around on RMS. Jesus.

yC

Locking this topic, create your own topic if you have anything else to add.