ebRO, Earthbound-RO, personal ratting

Started by PeaceMaker, Jun 01, 2008, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sway

Relms has always been a stuck up kid like that, banning people for no reason and thinking hes god.
Always fun to see how they go all emo and start threatening to hack you and s***, while in reality, he can't do anything at all.

Now on-topic: ebRO finally wiped again, since they didn't keep it updated which allowed people to dupe.
They pretty much did, and then dropped the donation credits in pront.
A decent server would have a working back-up to avoid stuff like this, but the great host that ebRO has failed to do something simple as uploading a back-up since it was corrupted.

Bottomline: This server doesnt have an economy or any balance, and it never will.

Intransigence

criticism blocked from ebRO forums :\

1. ebRO used to be decent
2. ebRO GM's are biased, they only take care of donators. Whenever theres a controversy in the community they take the side of wherever their friends are
3. ebRO GM's are rash, quick to judge. They ban even with insufficient evidence
4. in ebRO, evidence can be something so small and easily photo shopped such as conversations screenshots, conversations can be misunderstood. Also, evidence to GM's can also be taken by word, as i said.. bias.
5. Events suck, very very few events. If there is an event its just very boring :\ i.e Tic Tac Toe event only 2 players at a time 1 on 1 in a boring game of modified tic tac toe, the usual oh so cliche hide and seek and etc
6. GM's only hire their friends for a GM position, or popular people or the people that prove themselves in PvP
7. The security system is easily bipassed for botting and apperantly duplicating. I've been to other servers and in other servers the problem of duplicated items never occured
8. in a controversy GM's refuse to show evidence for the reason of jurisdiction.
9. In forums, GMs use the practice of censorship, i.e if there is a criticism one player is trying to tell other players, GMs act quick! and ban or lock but if theres a topic for asking a question to a GM, GMs act from 4 hours later to 2 days later.
10. GMs have no sense in balance and justice!
11. Donators get more attention from GMs
12. 2 wipe outs that could have been easily avoided.

Posted on: Aug 18, 2008, 11:00 am
latest controversy on it.
kickass, used to be the strongest guild in the server. they were very legit but everyone doubted them since we can do things they cant.
the gms decided to investigate them and banned THE WHOLE guild due to using a duper
so even the innocent was banned
and the GMs even said that they would unban the innocent
but look at the update my friend sent me
a message she got from one of THE worst GM's ever

also the GMs are incompitent,
and no GM talks to a player and throws insults at him

Edward

Quote from: Intransigence on Aug 21, 2008, 09:26 PM
criticism blocked from ebRO forums :\

1. ebRO used to be decent
2. ebRO GM's are biased, they only take care of donators. Whenever theres a controversy in the community they take the side of wherever their friends are
3. ebRO GM's are rash, quick to judge. They ban even with insufficient evidence
4. in ebRO, evidence can be something so small and easily photo shopped such as conversations screenshots, conversations can be misunderstood. Also, evidence to GM's can also be taken by word, as i said.. bias.
5. Events suck, very very few events. If there is an event its just very boring :\ i.e Tic Tac Toe event only 2 players at a time 1 on 1 in a boring game of modified tic tac toe, the usual oh so cliche hide and seek and etc
6. GM's only hire their friends for a GM position, or popular people or the people that prove themselves in PvP
7. The security system is easily bipassed for botting and apperantly duplicating. I've been to other servers and in other servers the problem of duplicated items never occured
8. in a controversy GM's refuse to show evidence for the reason of jurisdiction.
9. In forums, GMs use the practice of censorship, i.e if there is a criticism one player is trying to tell other players, GMs act quick! and ban or lock but if theres a topic for asking a question to a GM, GMs act from 4 hours later to 2 days later.
10. GMs have no sense in balance and justice!
11. Donators get more attention from GMs
12. 2 wipe outs that could have been easily avoided.

Posted on: Aug 18, 2008, 11:00 am
latest controversy on it.
kickass, used to be the strongest guild in the server. they were very legit but everyone doubted them since we can do things they cant.
the gms decided to investigate them and banned THE WHOLE guild due to using a duper
so even the innocent was banned
and the GMs even said that they would unban the innocent
but look at the update my friend sent me
a message she got from one of THE worst GM's ever

this just proves how incompitent the GMs are
and no GM talks to a player and throws insults at him

What insults 0_0?

Poki

From those two screen shots, I'm currently:

1. Confused by the gender
2. Absolutely lost or blind since I can't find any insults
3. Certain that the way the GM handled it was for "security reasons"
4. Curious since it sounds like the GMs were spying on your guild's every move and chat, waiting for them to spill up so that they can hammer down a verdict and result in to a ban

Just a note, the GM mentioned a phrase and it seems fair to me:

"Unless one of the formentioned dupers can prove which ones weren't involved"

Plague

Quote from: AprilsDestiny on Jun 02, 2008, 04:37 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Im gonna miss you PeaceMaker!!!!! Is it really True that Relms is breaking the server down? Omg.... What if the server does really break down.. You have got to get Washi back on the server! I don't wanna loose ALL my friends. My friends are like everyone.. T_T Hope you can help him.. I saw Relms on the forums just a couple mins ago. Oh wait, Is PancakeBoy you? If Not then i'll tell you that Relms had banned PancakeBoy's accounts and when Pancakeboy talked to me he seemed sad..What happen to Jawi? Well. I'll miss you! *hugs* Bye! *cries*

AprilsDestiny
Not to be rude, but thats kinda sad >.>..
Referral Link is not allowed in this forum.  Please refer to second point in global forum rules:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6

sadawasa

yeah I have to agree that this server used to be decent back when the GMs are Mature People
but since this this....uhm...thing called Relms (prolly co owner?) don't want to be ordered around about what he needs to do he kicked out all the GMs and replaced them with bunch of teenage retards (majority) whats more funny is this new GM team are used to be self proclaimed "Elite Players" of the server who know nothing except PVP and when another guild rises they accused the guild of duping banning all guild members including it's clueless guild members

it's more fun waaaaaaaaaay back when Jawi was around (doing events) with Peace Maker (patrolling for Bots) Masseya (keeping some people entertained) and yes GM Emma (the only GM who helped me after spending half an hour PMing relms.....saying "Relms Can't Help you, he got a toothache he was laid pretty bad  that's why he won't answer any PMs right now) and for you potato
she's useless? and you (potato) kept tanking about  you did so many things in the server...what are those things?  hmmm on the other hand peace maker is right continue what you're doing you're making the server look bad ^^

compared to the old staff ....potato,nietzche,laharl,Relik including relms are only bunch of amateurs who only care about Power and supremacy, (never wrote anything about washi ....he's chance of being online is much rarer than an MVP card i think about 0.001% that's all i know)  compare old times with whats happening today and see for yourself how this server is doing

and an OFF TOPIC question....is freebirdRO somehow incorporated with earthbound-RO?

Intransigence

Quote from: Poki on Aug 22, 2008, 06:29 PM
From those two screen shots, I'm currently:

1. Confused by the gender
2. Absolutely lost or blind since I can't find any insults
3. Certain that the way the GM handled it was for "security reasons"
4. Curious since it sounds like the GMs were spying on your guild's every move and chat, waiting for them to spill up so that they can hammer down a verdict and result in to a ban

Just a note, the GM mentioned a phrase and it seems fair to me:

"Unless one of the formentioned dupers can prove which ones weren't involved"

i didn't include the insults due to pity of that certain GM so I'm sorry to disappoint you the screenshots were deleted and the Forum post on the server forum was deleted DUE to defending that particular GM and I am a girl Let me post a reply to a Forum topic that was locked for silencing my friend

QOUTE FROM POTATO

its called a safety precaution so we don't have u guys changing ur game activity, its basically to freeze ur account abruptly so we can know whos innocent or not.
http://www.forums.earthbound-ro.com/index.php/topic,5672.15.html

there then after reading this you should re-read my screenshots :p
Posted on: Sep 14, 2008, 03:58 pm
Quote from: Ezekiel on Aug 29, 2008, 10:31 AM
Quote from: AprilsDestiny on Jun 02, 2008, 04:37 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Im gonna miss you PeaceMaker!!!!! Is it really True that Relms is breaking the server down? Omg.... What if the server does really break down.. You have got to get Washi back on the server! I don't wanna loose ALL my friends. My friends are like everyone.. T_T Hope you can help him.. I saw Relms on the forums just a couple mins ago. Oh wait, Is PancakeBoy you? If Not then i'll tell you that Relms had banned PancakeBoy's accounts and when Pancakeboy talked to me he seemed sad..What happen to Jawi? Well. I'll miss you! *hugs* Bye! *cries*

AprilsDestiny
Not to be rude, but thats kinda sad >.>..

to be rude.. yes very.. lol

My Nizzle

Yo I was playing EBRO pre wipe as well as currently. Fortunately for me I wasn't playing very long before the wipe as I had training and etc. to attend. However as far as loosing your creds due to the wipe Washi set up a credit retrieval system and got everyone their credits back. Economy was a bit unstable right after the wipe but that's to be expected since no one had anything, but now the economy has recovered. As for Washi/Relms only paying attention to the ppl who donate idk how that was pre-wipe but as of currently they show no favoritism towards any players they treat everyone with the same respect. Banning GM's hasn't taken place so far only 1 gm has lost his position because he was abusing powers and etc. EVIDENCE WAS GIVEN both in screen shots and admitting to the offenses. Not to start flame with anyone or anything of the sort just an observation, since problems existed pre wipe and now after the wipe they don't seem to exists possibly EBRO's problem wasn't GM's however it seems that it was the guild/ players that have all left the server as far as I know. Please anyone reading this topic don't take anything that was said prior to this serious because as a current EBRO player none of the problems of which they are mentioning exist now. I'm not a GM of any sort so don't take this as a false statement to try and redeem EBRO, I'm only a player who enjoys the game and doesn't want the server not to gain new ppl because old ppl who don't even play anymore got mad.

Mortiik

Woo. Surprised it hasn't made its way to Soap Opera yet. It's a decent piece of traditional RO e-drama, even with some custom features..

Quote"You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly."

P0tat0

lol washi banned me from forums for saying this:
Washi and relms can't prove if ur items were duped or not, the items would look exactly the same in the game logs. If you remember when I caught dupers it was only cause i had screenshots of them having 10000 berries or like 10000 coupon passes or some crap, thru the command #storagelist, #itemlist. The accusations I believe were all word of mouth and don't lie ryan and darryl. Mike told me he sent you a ss of marianne saying that she "wished" she could dupe and that bubba guy or whatever saying that he could dupe but there was no point. Half the items myka got were from me and ignition so if you are saying shes a duper then you're saying im a duper. As for the rest of the sos guild im truly sorry for all this but lets face it you arn't going to get unbanned, theres no way to check at all if your items were "duped" or not. Washi and relms arn't even checking the game logs, it takes less then a hour to check the logs of a whole guild how i know? Cause i used to ask them to do it all the time for dupers i suspected =/. Investigation would be all over by now if they actually wanted to look at the logs or had something to prove, but they don't because they can't. Thats the truth for all you that know nothing about game scripts. -Thanks

He banned sos recently because mike his cousin didn't like them lol

old old topic, such a revival was not needed