ebRO, Earthbound-RO, personal ratting

Started by PeaceMaker, Jun 01, 2008, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeaceMaker

mickiedeez

Just because someone donates, doe not mean they should get immunity to punishment.  Donators should be treated liek any other player.  And technically you're not cheating them out fo there money.  They made the choice to donate to the server, and should have done so knowing full well if they broke the rules theyd be punished just the same.  They also made the choice to f*ck up, and it's thier fault if they lose thier donates for that.  anyway just my two cents :P

~Mickie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

AprilsDestiny

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Im gonna miss you PeaceMaker!!!!! Is it really True that Relms is breaking the server down? Omg.... What if the server does really break down.. You have got to get Washi back on the server! I don't wanna loose ALL my friends. My friends are like everyone.. T_T Hope you can help him.. I saw Relms on the forums just a couple mins ago. Oh wait, Is PancakeBoy you? If Not then i'll tell you that Relms had banned PancakeBoy's accounts and when Pancakeboy talked to me he seemed sad..What happen to Jawi? Well. I'll miss you! *hugs* Bye! *cries*

AprilsDestiny

Helrouis

Quote from: ryancruz on Jun 02, 2008, 02:31 PM
  Just because someone donates, doe not mean they should get immunity to punishment.  Donators should be treated liek any other player.  And technically you're not cheating them out fo there money.  They made the choice to donate to the server, and should have done so knowing full well if they broke the rules theyd be punished just the same.  They also made the choice to f*ck up, and it's thier fault if they lose thier donates for that.  anyway just my two cents :P

~Mickie

Sometimes it's hard though. We have to admit. Especially if the guy donated half of a ten thousand bucks+ knows your contact info/etc.

PeaceMaker

Relms

Shame we cant all handle rejection like men.. This is just another pathetic attempt to make us look bad , but ebRO will continue to grow strong dispite the lies here and there. I am truly sorry i heart your feelings Neil!!~ Shame you did turn corrupt :/

PeaceMaker

Sway

Quote from: Relms on Jun 09, 2008, 01:02 PM
Shame you did turn corrupt :/

This right here made finally make an account and post.

1st of all, EarthboundRO has been corrupt ever since you (Relms) gave your brother (DarkEnergy / DarkEntity) or however he's related to you dozens of mvp cards when he got back after a small break.
Secondly, every topic / post on the ebRO forums with any kind of negative criticism gets deleted within minutes, people banned for no reason and GM's hired and fired in the blink of an eye.
If you really need love that desperately, find someone decent instead of hitting on girls playing your server, trying to impress them with gifts and giving GM status.

As for the server itself:
- Economy is based on donations.
- MVP cards are everywhere thanks to the mvp arena.
- Making suggestions on the forums are limited severly:
Quote from: Washi
What Not To Suggest!
1.- @go, @warp commands, there is a Town/Dungeon Warpra don't be lazy and use it.
2.- Card Spells to be decreased/increased, all cards are there for a reason.
3.- Skill Attacks/Effects to be decreased/increased. every class has a weakness and a strong point, its up to you to figure them out.
4.- More stats points, 150 is more than enough.
5.- Higher Job level, 120 is more than enough.
6.- More GM's, we have a fair amount of GM's and we don't need any more just yet.
- No changes to skills or cards to promote balance at all. (with 1 exception being rideword giving 5 dex in headgear instead of the usual 1 int.)
- Scammers can get away with close to anything since the 2 admins don't seem to care enough and the GMs dont have any powers besides jail or mute.

I'll probably get my 5th forumban on those forums now, but thank god there are proxy servers enough to keep me entertained

My opinion on this server: Don't go here, economy blows, highly unbalanced, no customs at all except donations, Admins were corrupt and that probably didnt change even though they obviously wont admit it.
Stand out here and you'll be removed, one way or another.

Just to add: It's truely sad how your point of view changed this much all of a sudden Peacemaker, made you lose the last bit of respect I had for you

Ansuz Isaz

My own view point is that if it wasn't for a good old friend having played the server, and the fact that the community is awesome, I probably would have left far before three days. D= As it's been stated, the economy is pathetic and poor, and the donations are poorly balanced, if they are at all. The economy made it completely pointless to bother with the market.

The people in this server are a god send to this server, as they are generally helpful and friendly, so they can make the issues with the irritating GMs not bother you to much in game. Even then, after a few days, I simply gave the awesome people I had made friends with my contact information, and let myself slip out. It wasn't worth my trouble sticking around.

PeaceMaker

Tart

All of these are true but people are still enjoying the game.
Right? And they make mistakes and of course sometimes even though one of your family members did something wrong you'll back them up, right? it's natural to all of us. We're humans, we commit mistakes.

I am not siding anyone here.
I just find ebRO fun and full of friendly people.
I've played here and stayed long enough to witness these things.
But if you just play and don't really pay attention on the drama, you will not feel anything bias or something. It's up to you if you're gonna join the drama or care-less about it.

And yes, the economy sucks where the prices reached the absurd amount but I'll leave you this..

Can you still find a server that has a good community like ebRO?
Every player that have played on ebRO knows this.
No one will just randomly tell you to "gtfo noob" or "stfu".
The community is nice you can gain aLOT of friends I mean alot.
GM team is kind of fncked up now but if the main Admin straightens up things everything will be all good.

PeaceMaker

AngelChaos

My review of Earthbound-RO is definitely on the up swing. The main admin is making the wrongs right. The community is friendly and helpful for the most part and I am glad to attach my name to a server who : listens to reviews and complaints and attends to them in a professional manner. The main problem ebro had is now a distant memory to those of us who enjoys the game. Hopefully, Earthbound will continue to grow and be a fun and enjoyable experience for all who plays. I want to extend a very heartfelt thank you to the admin Washi for his sincere apology to me and my family and for resolving the issues in a prompt fashion. To all those who enjoy the RO communities please give Earthboun-RO a try. I am positive you will have a wonderful experience on this server.

AngelChaos

P0tat0

Lols life is all about choices, whether it be good or bad. This server and other servers are just a game if you don't enjoy playing it get over it and move on to another server lol. People arn't perfect I've said this thousands of times gms and admins are human haha and everyone makes mistakes even u neil. Don't put yourself on a high horse and say u were the best gm ever lols, its kinda silly. Furthermore this server has its downsides but its upsides as well, no one server is perfect, trust me i've played enough of them to know that. Fact of the matter is I read the chat logs of u and relms and its quite disappointing haha but funny none the less. You said
Jedi says:
so watch out of those you may think are your friends..
Peace Maker says:
I thought the only friends I truley had was you and Washi
Lol you tend to like to backstab people and go on the side u feel most comfortable I've been on the recieving end of it three times now lol. Considering how much I did for u when u first came to ro and how we would just play for the sake of playing and nothing else, it kinda hurts to read this as well as the whole toyer incident where u also backstabbed me and again with nightmare kage lol. Since this is regarding personal matters, i don't understand how u can be so naive I've been there for u from the start LOL and u would take someones opinion over mind that u've known for what a week? As a friend you are terrible, as a gm you were okay, and as a player u just never seemed to have fun and just enjoy the game for what it was a game not ur life not everything u've established in ur family nothing but a game thats all it is.
Posted on: Jun 09, 2008, 02:44 pm
lol oh and btw i didn't even do anything to u angelchaos i even offered to help u, you just hated me for the toyer incident even though u were STILL wrong about it thanks.

PeaceMaker