no Donation MickyRO

Started by Kleinnix, Mar 01, 2011, 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleinnix

hi there i know only 1 post but thats because i never want post a this long review so here i´m and do what i never
want to do this long ^^ because i rly like this server

Server
From what I've experienced, playing on this server daily for close to 3 weeks, there have not been any problems with downtime
unless its planned (server maintenance). The admin sometimes reload the script but he announce it 5-10 mins befor so and after
the reload always some new things on server. There are no 3rd classes what i find the best because i think the destroy the woe
balance on most of the other server.

Game Master
The Gamemasters or better The Gamemaster is very kindly and helpful and most of the time online about
the Admin he is i think 6 hours a day online and work on the server and add new things balance things and fix bugs
a very good thing is there can´t be corruption because the gm´s dont have @killmonster or @item and they dont do
32k dmg per hit first server i saw this. Overall although you don't see them running around in Prontera (good thing)
and you sure can feel that they are working behind the scene.

Community
Because the server is new players in game haven't established a closed circle where no new member of the community can't enter.
Well of course there are some closed circle already made however for most there are gaps in their friendship circle where a new
player can fit in and be welcomed. Best way is to join a guild!
All player i meet this time are very Kindly and help if the gm oder admin is not online i rly love the Community.

WOE:
Woe will start 22.03.11 and will first open one castel and open more and more when there are more guild
the box drops will be custom so no overflood on boxdrops its sounds rly nice and i look forward to it.

Economy
Not much happening economy wise, it is probably because of the server age.
But really, nothing much is happening =(. Perfect opportunity if you want to be a zennionaire.
Why this is happening is probably because guilds are pooling their items together and refrain from selling their extras
fearing that it might make the competition worse =p.

Features
Auto events they start random so you never now when they start but there is always a timer that you can be rdy for the event
Anti hack system what include another PW when you log on its a very nice system and i never saw this one befor.
there also a coin shop for voting coins and the items in it are well balanced not overpowert and not underpower.
also the there are no donation what is one of the best thinks xD
no donation means no OVERPOWERT items with you can kill 10 non donation player so every player can be the best.
almost forget the Mining system were you can get iron ore rough elunium/oridecon all ws hammer for forging and i think
every 100 mining hits one gold its very balanced because the items you need for Minng only hold 1 hour

Conclusion
MickyRO is a server where new players can come and feel welcome (you need to make the effort though).
Even with the current population, and decent social activity is happening.

I hope you all will join this awsome server and we can make big bigger the biggest event with the very kindly gm´s xD
and do woe like no other can ^^