NemainRO

Started by Lythe, Jan 15, 2012, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lythe

[NemainRO]

This serve has a lot of potential. I've been playing it for little less than a month and already it's looking like the best mid-rate server around (150/150/50; 1% regular cards, .01% MVP cards). The Admin is reserved, but attentive. The suggestions that get approved are implemented promptly. Yet what's more important is that the Administrator has a really good sense of right and wrong toward suggestions, only implementing those things that really improve the server. The rest of the staff is fairly active, and there's usually a GM online when I need one. The head developer (GM Getiz) is professional and (most importantly) has a good sense of humor. GM Nissa (Support staff) can be usually found in Payon (the capital) to answer questions, or in the forums updating her nifty guides.

An event GM was recently hired; GM Dream. His events range from hide and seek to disguise events; nothing too new or exciting, but better than automated events. He seems eager to improve his events though, so I look forward to more intricate and fun stuff from him.

What's most attractive about this server is it's constant progress for the better. In the little time I've been here, the server has been updated so man times that it feels like playing a new server, an improved version of the original Nemain. The server also boasts an updated version of Harmony (anti-chiteros system), a balanced voting system and a very nice started pack (with Field Manuals and Bubblegum).

The current community (my /w says 50, but that goes up and down throughout the day) is very friendly. I've never had problems with grieving in-game. The forums are clean and there's rarely drama in-game. There are three guilds around (around 10 members each), but as soon as this server gets a bit more attention, I wouldn't be surprised if the number quadruples before the end of the month. There is nothing to deter guild from joining; there's a generous guild pack, active Conquest BG (eAmod, 2.0), a supplier, two FE WoEs and one SE WoE, and of course, active PVP. 

The server has some customization, but nothing over the top. I personally really like the card converter, it's a nice little NPC that turns those "useless" familiar (and most other) cards to "Poring Coins", which can then be used to purchase things like Large Baphomet Horns and the like. Another nice addition to this server is the Hat Maker, which is an NPC for all the kawaii PVM type; it sends you out to collect items to make every hat imaginable, from Wind Milestones to Yellow Bandanas.

As the server is relatively new, it has not gotten a lot of attention, but I'm hoping that more guilds will come along. I've played a few servers, and I like this one because it's not a huge Spanish WoE server (that lags us all with their speed-gear and no delay), yet has the potential to host nice, mid-sized WoEs for the guilds willing to come and have fun.

Look at this kawaii picture and let your rage subside:

Immortal

Ok, so most of my friends here are all about WoE and PvP.  PvP is quite active at certain times of day and WoE will of course be more fun for them when there are more people. But I am truly the PvM Retard of the group   :D  and I keep almost EVERYTHING lol

My obsessive hoarding has gotten me so many headgears, both Kawaii and useful!  Think I have collected over 50 of the 300+ head gears so far.  I have fallen in love with the Hat Maker! 

And all the junk cards I used to just keep in my storage, they are now Poring Coins.  Now I just need to decide whether I want a Beach Set, Gym Passes, or another headgear.

The community is nice. I was impressed when after the last WoE one of the guys from an opposing guild came by just to say how fun WoE was.

I have not seen any grieving either, nice change!  Even during the Wack a Poring event people are pretty polite.

My interactions with the staff have been very good.  Even when there were disagreements they were handled with MATURITY such a nice change.

The only real complaint I have had was lack of communication or information from the staff regarding changes/additions.  However I have noticed that it is improving.

Overall I really am enjoying it here and hope others will come join the fun.   8)

(fixed my typos :))

Lassander

Thank you for the support. We're going to continue working on communications in the near future.

Kensei

Quote from: Lythe on Jan 15, 2012, 09:09 PM
GM Nissa (Support staff) can be usually found in Payon (the capital) to answer questions, or in the forums updating her nifty guides.

Did she finally learn that she shouldn't log in during her period?

Though I admit that it was nice when I was there, the grindy rates doesn't interest me. But my friends who likes PvM for stuff would love to hit your server. If my files are still working I'll suggest them to try your server since it seems like they got easily bored on my current server.

GameOver

First and foremost this server really has the potential to be the next biggest WOE server and it has a very friendly community and active Game Masters, Economy is good and on the right direction, No imbalance skills and headgear. Server population is really growing fast, population reaches 100+ today with just 13 vendors on.

Nemain also offers a good guild package for incoming guild of 10 and 20 people. So I'm hoping that more people will come and join the fun on both WoE FE/SE, and people shouldn't have to worry about the current guild competition, because there are lots of new and old competitive guild waiting for you.

Regards to NemainRO staffs and to the busy people giving more improvements to the server.

Immortal

They have actually just added more options for guild packages.

GameOver

Quote from: Immortal on Feb 06, 2012, 02:50 AM
They have actually just added more options for guild packages.

yes and for the fact

I and most of my friends are leaving the server and I hope the server will improve more, that's all I wish. I'll be busy from now on and I dont like how the server changes very much..

*WoE time is very unhealthy for me and my people.
*Disable FBH, GTB, GR and other MVP cards when they set it to 0.01% it suck very much! what should we do with my Maya Purple and my Entwein Crothen Card.
*Changing host will make as lag more! Philippines and mostly other Asian countries will lag more after the host change from 178-180 ms it will go up to 250-256 ms, so that's another thing why not play anymore. We are already lag so why care to play if we lag more. SERIOUSLY the server doesnt care for their old player.

THATS ALL

CIAO!