Don't join Serenity ( the midrate one )

Started by Alexaurus, Dec 24, 2007, 05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexaurus

This isnt a senseless rant like those some players make when they get banned from a server when they break the rules, in fact its totally different, several people from this server got banned, some from both forums and game, and others just from their forum, whenever anyone would ask the admin for a reason of the ban he would answer stuff like " you dont need a reason " and he would block the PMs, it didnt matter if you pmed his Admin or legit, the result would be the same.

The admin " Kill Switch " started to have problems with me after i took his girlfriend's castle in WOE, the girl made up a lie and said i insulted her, i asked another GM for support and i proved him i didnt insult anybody, but the admin would still never listen - not even his own GM- and would be arrogant towards me and summon me to jail to warn me to not cross my line or i'd be IP banned, and if i asked " what did i do wrong? " he would just say " shut up and listen " and other replies like " my girlfriend never lies to me " even after his girl confessed she made up the lie because she was PMSing, at least that was her excuse.

Me and my friends ended up getting banned without breaking any single rule, the co-admin of the server agrees on the fact that the owner of the server shouldn't play with a legit on pvp/woe and that he is corrupted to the point of being agaisnt some players only because he doesnt like them.

So there you have it, reasons i consider good enough to stay away from this server or if you still want to join just imagine there's an extra non-written rule that says " do not take the admin guild's castles or you get your donkey banned "  The rest of the server is pretty good, some nice ppl around, really small though, never more than 20 ppl online, if you can stand arrogant and attention whore Admin and gf of admin then go for it and lets see how long you can endure it.

I honestly dont suggest this server.

Note: not to be confused with SerenityRO the low rate server which i didnt play.

yC

i am already confused, so this is not referring to serenity's server? ...

karakuri

I think theres a low rate and midrate for this server, and this rant is toward the midrate server.

As long as you don't cross the "gf" and GM's wraith, then you'll be fine for what this guy is saying.

I was planning on joining this one too lol <_<

Zone

That is just how power hungry people are, they make a server to get money and feel powerful.
I hope that server dies and that admin quits RO because of his own actions.

Zone

*ish jealous of Serenity's siggy*
Yeah, my best advice is that, since you have posted this, get some proof to the point where they cannot defend themselves, and post it.
Then just leave the topic, check back and see what crap they try to come up with, if they try at all.

Kill Switch

Wow man, this is kinda sad you know. You got banned for causing trouble, simple as that. I should have taken screen shots of you threating to hack my server too but I didn't, oh well. I couldn't care less if someone attacked a castle in WoE I'm not a guild leader, I play on a legit for fun I mean it's my server right? Why can't I enjoy playing on my server? You're acting like a victim here when you're the one that brought it upon your self when you broke the rules. After you were banned your friends started stuff with me too so they got banned as well. I don't take donations for the server I host and I don't plan too I made this server as a hobby. It's funny and sad at the same time how a few people who don't even know me can form even the slightest opinion about me from what one person makes up. You made a character on the server that had spaces like "         " for a name and I told you people would complain THAT was your reason for me to tell you to delete it. Your friends were banned from the forums for spamming it. I recalled you to jail yes but I do believe I gave you a warning, then told you if you continued that I would mute you for 20 minutes, even though you continued I was nice enough to give you a second warning, after that I said if you kept going I would jail you for a day then if you hadn't stopped by then that I would IP ban you. If you don't want to play on this server I don't really care to be honest, I just made the server as a hobby. Oh and my girlfriend told me she was going to say she lied about the insulting thing just so you would shut up about it but you didn't. Anyways just thought I'd shed some light on all this, theres more that happened then what he's willing to admit. I said what I wanted to say and I don't plan to check back so say what ever you want buddy.

Mewi

Quote from: Kill Switch on Dec 26, 2007, 09:35 PM
Oh and my girlfriend told me she was going to say she lied about the insulting thing just so you would shut up about it but you didn't.

That line in itself is very suspicious... why would one say they are lying when they are not?  I do not know many people with 'good intentions' to lie in order to create a situation that will obviously have an end result that is worse...

Either way, this just seems like drama that got completely out of hand.  If you two can shake hands and part ways I'm sure you'll both feel better about whatever events took place o.o

Can someone explain this Serenity thing?  If its not Serenity's SerenityRO then is it like... a faction of SerenityRO? o.O

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

Jayne Cobb

Quote from: Mewi on Dec 26, 2007, 09:56 PM
Can someone explain this Serenity thing?  If its not Serenity's SerenityRO then is it like... a faction of SerenityRO? o.O
There are 2 SerenityRO's that are not related to each other,
serenityro.com - Tynne/St. Serenity's Website
and
z3.invisionfree.com/SerenityRO/index.php (lol invisionfree) - The website mentioned in this topic

Hope that clears everything up, Mewi.

edit: lol at riotblades split

Zone

Thanks yC for cleaning that up. ^..^
                                             ??br />Or was that Riot?

NoS

Quote from: Kill Switch on Dec 26, 2007, 09:35 PM
Wow man, this is kinda sad you know. You got banned for causing trouble, simple as that. I should have taken screen shots of you threating to hack my server too but I didn't, oh well. I couldn't care less if someone attacked a castle in WoE I'm not a guild leader, I play on a legit for fun I mean it's my server right? Why can't I enjoy playing on my server? You're acting like a victim here when you're the one that brought it upon your self when you broke the rules. After you were banned your friends started stuff with me too so they got banned as well. I don't take donations for the server I host and I don't plan too I made this server as a hobby. It's funny and sad at the same time how a few people who don't even know me can form even the slightest opinion about me from what one person makes up. You made a character on the server that had spaces like "         " for a name and I told you people would complain THAT was your reason for me to tell you to delete it. Your friends were banned from the forums for spamming it. I recalled you to jail yes but I do believe I gave you a warning, then told you if you continued that I would mute you for 20 minutes, even though you continued I was nice enough to give you a second warning, after that I said if you kept going I would jail you for a day then if you hadn't stopped by then that I would IP ban you. If you don't want to play on this server I don't really care to be honest, I just made the server as a hobby. Oh and my girlfriend told me she was going to say she lied about the insulting thing just so you would shut up about it but you didn't. Anyways just thought I'd shed some light on all this, theres more that happened then what he's willing to admit. I said what I wanted to say and I don't plan to check back so say what ever you want buddy.

Just this kind of reply makes me suspicious of the server.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Serenity on Dec 25, 2007, 05:42 AM
o.O

And I'd like to point out as well, lol:

This report is NOT regarding my server, lol.

That is all. Happy Holidays! :3

LMAO~ i thought it was the same it took me a while to figure out that there were two  /heh

sineas

Re: Don't join Serenity ( the midrate one )

That's a pretty bold statement for a personal experience IMO... don't you think you're over reacting?

I bet there's more to this than just that... ???

I'm not taking sides but just my 2cents
[color=red]RK-RO[/color] - 10k/10k/10k WILD WEST Inspired [color=red]TRUE[/color] Dedicated Server
Unmetered Bandwidth - [color=red]1000 Mbps[/color] ([color=red]1Gb[/color]) Port Uplink - 24/7/365

Cisco Public & Private 10G Networks - Security IDS/IPS/DDoS

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Alexaurus on Dec 24, 2007, 05:55 AM
This isnt a senseless rant like those some players make when they get banned from a server when they break the rules, in fact its totally different, several people from this server got banned, some from both forums and game, and others just from their forum, whenever anyone would ask the admin for a reason of the ban he would answer stuff like " you dont need a reason " and he would block the PMs, it didnt matter if you pmed his Admin or legit, the result would be the same.

The admin " Kill Switch " started to have problems with me after i took his girlfriend's castle in WOE, the girl made up a lie and said i insulted her, i asked another GM for support and i proved him i didnt insult anybody, but the admin would still never listen - not even his own GM- and would be arrogant towards me and summon me to jail to warn me to not cross my line or i'd be IP banned, and if i asked " what did i do wrong? " he would just say " shut up and listen " and other replies like " my girlfriend never lies to me " even after his girl confessed she made up the lie because she was PMSing, at least that was her excuse.

Me and my friends ended up getting banned without breaking any single rule, the co-admin of the server agrees on the fact that the owner of the server shouldn't play with a legit on pvp/woe and that he is corrupted to the point of being agaisnt some players only because he doesnt like them.

So there you have it, reasons i consider good enough to stay away from this server or if you still want to join just imagine there's an extra non-written rule that says " do not take the admin guild's castles or you get your donkey banned "  The rest of the server is pretty good, some nice ppl around, really small though, never more than 20 ppl online, if you can stand arrogant and attention whore Admin and gf of admin then go for it and lets see how long you can endure it.

I honestly dont suggest this server.

Note: not to be confused with SerenityRO the low rate server which i didnt play.

Why is it that everyone is talking about corruption these days.... it doesn't even have SS  /omg

Milliardo

So which Serenity is this, since Justin clarified it's not his? I hope this can be clarified more. For the record, SerenityRO now has two servers: Freedom and Hope, though I doubt either of the two is what the thread starter is talking about. And certainly not Hope, since it was just launched this February.
More honourable than the Cherubim, and far glorious beyond compare than the Seraphim. Without defilement, you gave birth to God the Word. True Theotokos, we magnify you.

icemaster451

seems to me that this admin really does not care if his server dies " it is my server its a hobby" well i run a server too im not there for the money mine was made cos of ppl like him admins with too much power id say one thing to this admin kill your server as its not going.

Milliardo

Quote from: icemaster451 on Mar 07, 2008, 05:25 AM
seems to me that this admin really does not care if his server dies " it is my server its a hobby" well i run a server too im not there for the money mine was made cos of ppl like him admins with too much power id say one thing to this admin kill your server as its not going.

Well, there are people who are like that; but the better concern for me is to clarify which server is this, as this doesn't seem to be any of SerenityRO's servers.
More honourable than the Cherubim, and far glorious beyond compare than the Seraphim. Without defilement, you gave birth to God the Word. True Theotokos, we magnify you.

AlviN

pack that sheet!

MilkyChan

it's hard to discuss who is actualy to blame seeing both side poses little proof

usualy the side is taken to the server doing what they can to keep order... but the extreeme responce of the server team makes it suspicious...
\my hint is... if you don't trust it don't join.. if you don't care join...
other then that.. lets see some proof :)
I got cookies...do you?

asdfqwerty123

Serenity says it's offline, but there are 2 people online again?
http://hope.serenityro.com/cp/
Name     Class     Blvl/Jlvl     Map
ZouZou    High Priest    97/63    in_sphinx4
Demon    Merchant    99/46    in_sphinx4

Milliardo

Quote from: Zairik on Mar 20, 2008, 12:40 AM
Serenity says it's offline, but there are 2 people online again?
http://hope.serenityro.com/cp/
Name     Class     Blvl/Jlvl     Map
ZouZou    High Priest    97/63    in_sphinx4
Demon    Merchant    99/46    in_sphinx4

*sigh* Okay, to recap: the OP didn't specifically mention if this is Justin's server or not; regardless, Justin made it clear this is not the old SerenityRO nor its current server, Hope. So we can see this is neither Freedom, the old server, nor Hope, the new one.

Genesis

This is exactly why people should try and pick original server names, now everyone is confused.

Tears of Blood

Let me point out that this has nothing to do with DarkSerenityRO.