Divergent Ragnarok ((Dystopia) review

Started by lancerace, Mar 16, 2018, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancerace

Just my feedback on this new server experience (Divergent Ragnarok).

Initial below

https://imgur.com/a/BSZFY

Was happy to try our the new server on OBT. However, GM was unfriendly with attitude problem. My point was to sent my genuine review of my experiences with the server and the unfriendliness i gotten from GM(Athena). Wasn't a good experience as it can be easily seen he is a self-centered guy w/o caring much about player. ( u can check out how he replied on the review for hyperlink above)

will try out other server soon. hopefully a better experience. (WeDevGames server next).

His last reply of the above image 'so what's ur excuse?' just shows how much he only care about himself and putting player down that tries to enjoy his server, my point is to give solely on feedback,after all, player are just to enjoy a good server. well, not going to play this server anymore. After reading their review reply, regretted giving them rating of 43,should be somewhere around 2x-3x.

Well, still wish this server best of luck for their upcoming departure

Summary of this server = Bad experience.

-From a ragnarok lover

emancipate01

Thanks for your honest review about me. I'm am Athena of Divergent.

First of all, I replied in that way because you showed disrespect on our server by advertising on our main chat for other server.

Again, you were complaining about your reward for OBT and told me you reach a specific level but on our DB you didn't. Even told me when was your last login for your character but you lied again. DB logs doesn't lie.

So how was I self-centered? I'm just returning the favor. What I hate are liars. You even received your Pre-registration Package.

The "So, what's your excuse?" was referring to your wrong acts on the server.

lancerace

Quote from: emancipate01 on Mar 16, 2018, 12:23 AM
Thanks for your honest review about me. I'm am Athena of Divergent.

First of all, I replied in that way because you showed disrespect on our server by advertising on our main chat for other server.

Again, you were complaining about your reward for OBT and told me you reach a specific level but on our DB you didn't. Even told me when was your last login for your character but you lied again. DB logs doesn't lie.

So how was I self-centered? I'm just returning the favor. What I hate are liars. You even received your Pre-registration Package.

The "So, what's your excuse?" was referring to your wrong acts on the server.

liars? now i'm being accused as liar, i actually participate in ur CBT for thief package purposes.

we had already discussed about this in the server and i gotten my fare share of debate and bad experienced with you.that being said,i also don't want to face further quarrel with this meaningless conversation, since i'm just a player seeking for a good server.

Like what i had mentioned on my above post. I'm giving genuine feedback on what i'm experiencing and will go according to rate the server as what i feel.

And yes,much appreciate your thank you for my honest review.

-From a ragnarok lover

emancipate01

Honestly, you lost all the chances to claim. You're indeed making things up.

I admit you played OBT but not in CBT. I can see it in the logs when was your last login and when you created your character. And what is the max level. And it's very clear that you didn't meet the requirements.

Gave you 2 chance to prove yourself that you did reach the required level but you didn't make it. You lied again when you said you were online on a specific date but logs shows that you didn't.

I bet you are someone who were tasked to do something and its putting us down. Thanks again you're making the server known due to your baseless accusations. I have my logs to back my case. While you, you're just mere words who can even tell the truth.

Again, thanks and have a wonderful day.

yennar

well, first - congrats @athena. you really did it and opened a server and you still work hard at it. i guess i owe you an apology then. Sorry for doubting.
I still don't like your tone though.

This review textwall (sorry, there is no review about the server) itself just reads as whining.
Didn't get the items you wished for? Maybe complained in #main to the whole Server? Then you're pissed if the admin responds?
That's tragic - just look for another server then. No wait, let's spam RMS - that's much better. So here we go.

lancerace

Quote from: emancipate01 on Mar 16, 2018, 02:39 AM
Honestly, you lost all the chances to claim. You're indeed making things up.

I admit you played OBT but not in CBT. I can see it in the logs when was your last login and when you created your character. And what is the max level. And it's very clear that you didn't meet the requirements.

Gave you 2 chance to prove yourself that you did reach the required level but you didn't make it. You lied again when you said you were online on a specific date but logs shows that you didn't.

I bet you are someone who were tasked to do something and its putting us down. Thanks again you're making the server known due to your baseless accusations. I have my logs to back my case. While you, you're just mere words who can even tell the truth.

Again, thanks and have a wonderful day.

putting you down? wow.. why would i do that? that is what u call baseless accusation. 

Im just a player that trying to find a good server.

And i wouldn't want this quarrel to continue any further so no comment here. Re-read my 1st and 2nd post. this going to end up a loop of quarrels and thing will only get uglier. My conversation ends here and i don't wish to reply on this. no benefit even if i win this conversation or whatsoever. And again.., I'm just a player who is trying to find a good server to enjoy ragnarok and ur server definitely isn't one. thank for the bad experience and unfriendliness.

My point still stand. genuine review.

-From a ragnarok lover

lancerace

Quote from: yennar on Mar 16, 2018, 07:59 AM
well, first - congrats @athena. you really did it and opened a server and you still work hard at it. i guess i owe you an apology then. Sorry for doubting.

This review textwall (sorry, there is no review about the server) itself just reads as whining.
Didn't get the items you wished for? Maybe complained in #main to the whole Server? Then you're pissed if the admin responds?
That's tragic - just look for another server then. No wait, let's spam RMS - that's much better. So here we go.

yup i'm looking for another server. im just writing my review after i left. And nah,i wasn't pissed, just wanted to do review before i left

emancipate01

Quote from: yennar on Mar 16, 2018, 07:59 AM

Hi yennar,

Apologies accepted. Somehow my tone is different to everyone. It depends on how they interact. I just hate someone who judges prematurely, so my revenge is just to show them silently the progress that I've made. Hehehe! Anyways back to the original whining I can't help it. Here we go again, I'm on my 1st day lol.

emancipate01

Quote from: lancerace on Mar 16, 2018, 08:03 AM
putting you down? wow.. why would i do that? that is what u call baseless accusation. 

Im just a player that trying to find a good server.

And i wouldn't want this quarrel to continue any further so no comment here. Re-read my 1st and 2nd post. this going to end up a loop of quarrels and thing will only get uglier. My conversation ends here and i don't wish to reply on this. no benefit even if i win this conversation or whatsoever. And again.., I'm just a player who is trying to find a good server to enjoy ragnarok and ur server definitely isn't one. thank for the bad experience and unfriendliness.

My point still stand. genuine review.

-From a ragnarok lover

My accusation is not baseless why? You were indeed pissed when I checked and verified that you lied about something resulting to advertising on my Server's MAIN CHAT. Now I replied with all honestly and you can't seem to accept it. Whining here is your only solution so yeah go ahead.

Just my tencents, if you cannot get what you want you call it Bad Experience. Not all odds are in your favor.

"You reap what you sow"

Xiao. End of me. I'll stop here. Good luck!

Kanashii

I beg to differ. I've been part of the CBT test for the heck of it and I can guarantee that the owner of the server has been putting up some effort into implementing the player's suggestions and was actively asking each players regarding their network stability. Funny how these kinds of topics start due to how things didn't go as planned in game.