DestinaRO

Started by Eremes Guile, Nov 10, 2008, 11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eremes Guile

b4 readin: Ignore grammar error plx.

After trying several low rate servers, finally something good came up, which is DestinaRO. So what's up with Destina? Why is it cool? Honestly, their rates are perfectly balanced. 10x exp and jexp, you can see a lot of active people looking for party in prontera 24/7. You can join veteran players beating tough mvps like beelz and ifrit here; Most professional guilds have their own ventrilo servers and are friendly to newcomers. They have simple customizations, good enough to let the players feel "They're playing Ragnarok Online". all items drop at 10x, MvP and miniboss cards are reduced to 0.05 drops to keep the server balanced. And no, this server have God Item Quests disabled.

There are 200 people online, people buy my non-overpriced items in vending (like 1 - 5 days max), so it means people are really active here and the economy is great.

WoE.. Well, that's the only thing i don't like, my time compared to destina's woe time..

They have skill/stats reset, and is free below level 40.
They have @noks, @whosells but there's no @who/@warp/@storage/@mail(which is good - but there are NPCs to do these functions)

There are only two GMs in this server,  [GM] Valkyrie and [SubGM] Khryis. (people can't do symbols when they're making their names)

That's all for now
--November 11,2008--