crimsonmoonRO

Started by Miyako, Oct 22, 2007, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyako

At above poster:

Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 05, 2007, 01:22 AM
Oh..But as for your reputation? If you haven't noticed, my ingenius friend, your not exactly scoring in points on here. Not only have you gotten bad reviews from not only myself and Miyako, but others, and you fired the only person sticking up for you. With this little display, you'de be lucky to get a new person a day. If thats not tarnished, I'm not sure what is. I'm positive you'll try some meager comeback, however, it will be quite insufficient, and meaningless as usual. Oh, and just so you know, I've asskissed some poor server administrator that doesn't read the RMS forums got another GM position on another server,. and I've already been promoted to Admin -level- 99 for my excellent work. Your right, you made the right decision in firing me. If you hadn't, I would have been stuck with a....Heh, I won't embarass you with that any further. You get the idea. Thanks.

Sarcasm and bad grammar do not mix.

MWright967

Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 05, 2007, 01:22 AM
Oh..But as for your reputation? If you haven't noticed, my ingenius friend, your not exactly scoring in points on here. Not only have you gotten bad reviews from not only myself and Miyako, but others, and you fired the only person sticking up for you. With this little display, you'de be lucky to get a new person a day. If thats not tarnished, I'm not sure what is. I'm positive you'll try some meager comeback, however, it will be quite insufficient, and meaningless as usual. Oh, and just so you know, I've asskissed some poor server administrator that doesn't read the RMS forums got another GM position on another server,. and I've already been promoted to Admin -level- 99 for my excellent work. Your right, you made the right decision in firing me. If you hadn't, I would have been stuck with a....Heh, I won't embarass you with that any further. You get the idea. Thanks.

Sarcasm and bad grammar do not mix.
[/quote]

Nifty how you edited that there. Though I agree in you review, I see your still a stubborn, self-loathing idiot. My condolences. Its funny how people with such low self esteem and pride feel the need to uh... What.... Correct my spelling errors to feel superior? Pretty sad, if you think about it. donkey-kissing a server owner has nothing to do with it... Then again... Maybe your the expert. I got it because I work hard, and uhh... Unlike yourself and Paul, I have some level of tact and social compatibility.

By the way one smart one, ''asskissed'' isn't a word. The correct word would be, ''donkey-kissed''.  However, I'm sure your just going to say, ''I left out the ''-'' just so it wouldn't come out as donkey. Right?

Miyako

Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 05, 2007, 11:54 AM
Nifty how you edited that there. Though I agree in you review, I see your still a stubborn, self-loathing idiot. My condolences. Its funny how people with such low self esteem and pride feel the need to uh... What.... Correct my spelling errors to feel superior? Pretty sad, if you think about it. donkey-kissing a server owner has nothing to do with it... Then again... Maybe your the expert. I got it because I "work hard",. and uhh... Unlike yourself and Paul, I have some level of tact and social compatibility.

By the way one smart one, ''asskissed'' isn't a word. The correct word would be, ''donkey-kissed''.  However, I'm sure your just going to say, ''I left out the ''-'' just so it wouldn't come out as donkey. Right?

Isn't it? I took my time out to point out all of your grammar mistakes. Self-esteem is irrelevant to what I did, I just felt that I needed to. If you're going to go around calling people retards, make sure you aren't one yourself first. Superiority is also irrelevant, even though I AM superior to you. Why? Because I can spell my words correctly, and I have very good grammar. You not only have "errors" in your spelling, but grammar as well. You left out multiple apostrophes and other punctuation. You're also misusing 'your'. Most of the times you used it, you used it incorrectly.

How would I be an expert at asskissing a server owner? You don't see me going up to AceJay and asskissing. You don't see me asking him to be a GM, now do you? I hope you don't mind me asking this, but how do you define 'working hard'? @item'ing items for your friends and legits? Wow. That's working so hard, that even YOU benefit from it. I'm envious of your "hard working" skills. Tact and social compatibility my donkey.

Obviously, I realize that 'asskissing' isn't a word. It's slang. Slang words aren't really words. Please, stop trying to one-up me when you have a million errors in your OWN posts. Even if I did make an error on it, which I didn't, compare that to ALL of your incompetent posts.

Wow. You didn't even understand the main idea of my post. The main idea of my post was to point out that you really shouldn't be calling people retarded, when YOU'RE the one with the most grammatical mistakes.

MWright967

Nifty how you edited that there. Though I agree in you review, I see your still a stubborn, self-loathing idiot. My condolences. Its funny how people with such low self esteem and pride feel the need to uh... What.... Correct my spelling errors to feel superior? Pretty sad, if you think about it. donkey-kissing a server owner has nothing to do with it... Then again... Maybe your the expert. I got it because I "work hard",. and uhh... Unlike yourself and Paul, I have some level of tact and social compatibility.

Isn't it? I took my time out to point out all of your grammar mistakes. Self-esteem is irrelevant to what I did, I just felt that I needed to. If you're going to go around calling people retards, make sure you aren't one yourself first. Superiority is also irrelevant, even though I AM superior to you. Why? Because I can spell my words correctly, and I have very good grammar. You not only have "errors" in your spelling, but grammar as well. You left out multiple apostrophes and other punctuation. You're also misusing 'your'. Most of the times you used it, you used it incorrectly.

How would I be an expert at asskissing a server owner? You don't see me going up to AceJay and asskissing. You don't see me asking him to be a GM, now do you? I hope you don't mind me asking this, but how do you define 'working hard'? @item'ing items for your friends and legits? Wow. That's working so hard, that even YOU benefit from it. I'm envious of your "hard working" skills. Tact and social compatibility my donkey.

------------

I know this theory may prove to be too complex for you......... But having a slight bit of laziness in my formal typing doesn't make me a retard. Only a ''retard'' would think that :). I have a question for you: Why do you feel the NEED to correct my spelling mistakes? Well, quite simply, because you feel inferior in some way wether it be that you are, the ''Fat girl'' on the block and the other mean kids make fun of you, perhaps your boyfriend dumped you, or maybe you are perhaps.... Just a sullied, egotistical person. I have no idea why, but I do know without a doubt that you wouldn't feel the need to make a spelling correction on a freaking ONLINE FORUM if you didn't somehow feel inferior in another part of life, and are trying to thus, compensate for it. You'll probably deny it, yes, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Now, as for my working hard...? Yes. I'll admit. I gave away items. However, did you ever once find out WHAT I gave away? No. Let me tell you what I gave away.....I gave away a very FEW easy to get items to a girl who was looking for them for a quest, and out the goodness of my heart, I gave them to her. I also gave a minstrel I believe, an A class shovel. That, and a few items from events, was it. I worked hard. I went and made sure the players were mostly content, hosted as many events as they wanted while keeping in the boundaries, I helped countless players in that little brief window of time fix bugs, become unstuck, etc. And not to mention...All of the player to player conflicts I resolved even in just those 5 days, and how many people I answered questions for. If thats not work, why don't you go ahead and tell me what is?

You think you have all of the answers, that your a hot-shot ''smart girl'' whose more intelligent than everyone else. I have some news for you honey, your not. Just because you think you are, and are extremely lacking in self confidence in other areas of life, doesn't mean its true. I'm not saying I personally am smarter. I would believe that I am, however, I don't have enough evidence to fully support that. However, you act like your the smartest person alive, deny it or admit to it, because its true. Please put your ego aside for awhile.

As for being ''superior to me?''. Your ''superior'' because you check your grammar a tiny bit better than my own on a freaking game forum...? Lol. Let me ask you something, if you were here right now, you tried to kill me, and I snapped your neck.... Wouldn't I be the superior one? I would. Because I would have killed you, and myself, would have survived. All of that is BS. Superiority doesn't come from having better typing skills, nor being someone of greater physical stature. It comes from all-around greatness, which from the looks of it, you do NOT possess.

So please, continue arguing, debating, and foolishly sullying your own reputation, though, I'm sure your too tough to care about it correct? Make more of a fool of yourself if you wish. I can easily counter anything you say with truth and still cause you to fall on your own sword, so have fun with it.

And honey, I don't need to ''1-up you''. You do that for me. I'm simply countering your foolish ideas. If you haven't noticed, I haven't found the need to correct any mistakes you made, save for the one previously out of pure matter-of-fact. So please, put your foolish womanly ideas in the trash bin.

Miyako

I'm not even going to bother to quote and correct that, as I don't have THAT much time on my hands.

I JUST STATED WHY I CORRECTED YOU. You're proving my goddamn point further. If I was you, I'd just stfu. It'd save you from looking like a bigger dumbass.

Laziness my donkey. If you were lazy, you'd type 'youre', instead of misusing 'your'. Guess what? "YOUR" A RETARD. Please, do everyone a goddamn favor (including yourself), and save us all from your lack of comprehension. :]

Working hard is NOT starting events with questions like, 'Finish the sentence: yo ____ so fat she ate the entire shopping mall!' It is NOT @item'ing for people. What the f*** is your problem? In EVERY server, and I mean every single one of the thousands out there, GIVING OUT ILLEGITIMATE ITEMS EQUALS CORRUPTION. Yet you still b**** and moan about being fired? Give me a f*** BREAK. You practically begged AceJay to kick you off of the GM team. You could've spammed the goddamn forums with posts like 'FIRE ME', and that would've been more subtle. Five days. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. That should speak for itself. :] Countless players my donkey. Telling people how to click a monster isn't helping someone. Hosting irrelevant events isn't working. Hosting ANY event isn't working. Events aren't work, they're fun for EVERYONE, including the host. As for hosting as many 'within the boundaries', what the f*** is that supposed to mean? You hosted ... FOUR IN LESS THAN FORTY-FIVE MINUTES. What the f*** boundaries are you talking about? Boundaries where you can't host more than a hundred events a day? Great job, asswipe. WORK isn't sitting around hosting twenty events an hour, or telling people where to find porings. WORK is more than that, but nice try.

Hot shot smart girl my donkey. I never stated I was smarter than everyone else, just you. Why? Only because I AM. Compare my posts to yours. You say you AREN'T going to say that you're smarter, and then you do in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE. Wow. EXCELLENT JOB. CONGRATULATIONS. /grat As for me "acting like I'm the smartest person in the world", I don't. I just act like I'm smarter than you, because I am.

Yes, I check my grammar. I also check my CONSISTENCY to make sure I'm not being a hypocrite. There's some advice for you right there. : D Tell me how the f*** you 'killing me' proves anything? It does prove I'm better than you, because you'd go to jail. HAHAHAHA. Are you going to be better than me when you have a fat middle aged man named Stacey up your donkey? Are you going to be better than me when you're droppin' the soap? I didn't think so. I may not possess all-around greatness, but at least I possess a brain.

I'm the foolish one here? Look at you. You thought I was on your side, didn't you? Here's news for you : I'M NOT. I'm on my own goddamn side, thank you. :]

I've only asked this of you 94,856,935,768 times, but please stfu. Your posts are completely off-topic, and irrelevant to this thread.

If you don't need to one-up me (because I supposedly "do that myself"), why in the HELL do you keep posting? To continuously point out that you're a f*** idiot? Thank you, but everyone here already knows that.

As for the last sentence : congratulations, you're sexist. Would you like a cookie as a congratulatory gift?

MWright967

Quote from: Miyako on Nov 05, 2007, 02:14 PM
I'm not even going to bother to quote and correct that, as I don't have THAT much time on my hands.

I JUST STATED WHY I CORRECTED YOU. You're proving my goddamn point further. If I was you, I'd just stfu. It'd save you from looking like a bigger dumbass.

Laziness my donkey. If you were lazy, you'd type 'youre', instead of misusing 'your'. Guess what? "YOUR" A RETARD. Please, do everyone a goddamn favor (including yourself), and save us all from your lack of comprehension. :]

Working hard is NOT starting events with questions like, 'Finish the sentence: yo ____ so fat she ate the entire shopping mall!' It is NOT @item'ing for people. What the f*** is your problem? In EVERY server, and I mean every single one of the thousands out there, GIVING OUT ILLEGITIMATE ITEMS EQUALS CORRUPTION. Yet you still b**** and moan about being fired? Give me a f*** BREAK. You practically begged AceJay to kick you off of the GM team. You could've spammed the goddamn forums with posts like 'FIRE ME', and that would've been more subtle. Five days. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. That should speak for itself. :] Countless players my donkey. Telling people how to click a monster isn't helping someone. Hosting irrelevant events isn't working. Hosting ANY event isn't working. Events aren't work, they're fun for EVERYONE, including the host. As for hosting as many 'within the boundaries', what the f*** is that supposed to mean? You hosted ... FOUR IN LESS THAN FORTY-FIVE MINUTES. What the f*** boundaries are you talking about? Boundaries where you can't host more than a hundred events a day? Great job, asswipe. WORK isn't sitting around hosting twenty events an hour, or telling people where to find porings. WORK is more than that, but nice try.

Hot shot smart girl my donkey. I never stated I was smarter than everyone else, just you. Why? Only because I AM. Compare my posts to yours. You say you AREN'T going to say that you're smarter, and then you do in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE. Wow. EXCELLENT JOB. CONGRATULATIONS. /grat As for me "acting like I'm the smartest person in the world", I don't. I just act like I'm smarter than you, because I am.

Yes, I check my grammar. I also check my CONSISTENCY to make sure I'm not being a hypocrite. There's some advice for you right there. : D Tell me how the f*** you 'killing me' proves anything? It does prove I'm better than you, because you'd go to jail. HAHAHAHA. Are you going to be better than me when you have a fat middle aged man named Stacey up your donkey? Are you going to be better than me when you're droppin' the soap? I didn't think so. I may not possess all-around greatness, but at least I possess a brain.

I'm the foolish one here? Look at you. You thought I was on your side, didn't you? Here's news for you : I'M NOT. I'm on my own goddamn side, thank you. :]

I've only asked this of you 94,856,935,768 times, but please stfu. Your posts are completely off-topic, and irrelevant to this thread.

If you don't need to one-up me (because I supposedly "do that myself"), why in the HELL do you keep posting? To continuously point out that you're a f*** idiot? Thank you, but everyone here already knows that.

As for the last sentence : congratulations, you're sexist. Would you like a cookie as a congratulatory gift?

Wow... Haha... That actually made me a little scared there. I can imagine a slightly fat black haired emo girl sitting at a computer enraged over my truthful speak going E-rage on some guy she doesn't even know... Hahaha... Damn girl, you are one funny cookie.

I don't think I'm going to waste anymore time arguing with you. If my post made you THIS mad... I don't think I'd want to upset you any further. I might be the cause of the first E-shooting :O...

Your obviously an extremely anger-filled and hateful girl. You obviously possess extreme depression, mental issues, and by the looks of it...I'd say you have the makings for a masochist... No offense of course.

You know where I'm coming from, accept it or not. So I don't feel that I need to anger and toy around with you any further. I'm afraid that your too easily set off and far too complacent to ever understand anything fully.

By the way....In case you didn't exactly see what I said.....

''I'm not saying I am personally smarter. I WOULD BELIEVE I AM....''. Unfortunately it seems for somone who believes themself so much smarter than me, your ability to reason needs sharpening ;) What I said, was that I am not necessarily smarter than you, though ''I'' believe I am. Is that too complex for your fertile mind? I suppose so.

Anyway, please, continue with your ravings. I'll be making an entry for you on encyclopediadramatica.com so people can view your hilarity.

Miyako

You just don't get it, do you?

If you can imagine me as a 'slightly fat black-haired emo girl', then I can imagine you as a three foot tall pedophile with alcohol and drug addictions. Honestly, don't even bring in your supposed 'truths' about my personal life. You know NOTHING about my personal life. I never said anything about you, so I'm going to assume that you brought it up because you're too incompetent to bring anything else up. I'm not angry, I'm AMUSED. You are the biggest moron I've ever met, hands down.

Extreme depression and mental issues? That reminds me of something, why does everyone smarter than you suffer from some lack of self-esteem? I don't understand how you can tell me I have 'extreme depression and mental issues' when:

1) You know nothing about me.
2) You have no reason to believe this. If you do have a reason for saying this, it's because I'm smarter than you.

Another thing, how in the hell do you expect people to take you seriously when you can't spend a few extra seconds double-checking your posts for "errors"? You're already attempting to use punctuation and capitalization. How hard is it to learn that 'your' is possessive, and 'you're' means you are?

I don't know where you're coming from -- s***, wait I do. You're pulling these insults out of your donkey, meaning you put no thought behind them, and no reasoning. I also understand a hell of a lot more than you ever will. Where the hell are you going to get a job? McDonalds? s***, even they would fire you. You're incompetent, you don't comprehend anything, and you go extremely low by attempting to insult my personal life.

You did say that you're smarter than me, you just put the 'WOULD' in to save your donkey. :] As I said, stop trying to one-up me. Fertile mind? You make me sound like a tree. If that was supposed to be an insult, it doesn't make sense. Fertile means plentiful. Thank you for telling me I have a brain, when I already knew that. In fact, I even told you that in my last post. Again, excellent job, asswipe.

REMEMBER, "YOUR" AN E-RETARD. YOU GO ON THE E-FORUM TO TRY AND E-ARGUE WITH ME. E-CONGRATULATIONS, E-RETARD.

Ya, okay. You do that. REMEMBER, I'M JUST AN EMO GIRL LOOKING FOR ATTENTION. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE ATTENTION I WANTED. ;-; </SARCASM>

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FAIL AT LIFE!

Let me know if I need to make it bigger for you.

no explanation needed

MWright967

Hohohoho...I'm not making fatty more mad, am I? I know you more than you think. I suppose its a gift to be able to understand things about people without even hardly knowing them.

I fail at life? C'mon lady. Try to have a little self respect. If your going to insult me, or at least argue with me, do it in a clever or at least, non-lame way. I mean really...I would have expected more from you. Really.

Anyway, I didn't even bother to read half of what you just said. I must be blatantly honest: I'm bored by it. Tl;dr. Too long; didn't read.

If your running out of material so easily that you have to resort to calling me an idiot, loser, retard.....Etc, cursing at me, and saying, ''I fail at life''........Then uhh....

I've just won the argument. Haha. Peace out crazy lady. Keep on shining those diamonds, in the weary rough, keep on shining those diamonds, and washing away that stuff ~ doo doo dooo.....

Oh but...Dangit...I can't resist...I saw the little stub at the end....About the fertile mind thing? Its called sarcasm...If you can't understand that, you don't deserve to...Oh...Hahaha...Wait a sec. I forgot. I'm above you. Nevermind.

Miyako

Okay, thank you for stalking me. : D

Rbread

Topic Permanently locked.

Congrats to those who feel like the e-ternet is the place to boost your e-go.  Take it in a pm, because obviously the e-community does not care.  It's always you three who continue to diss diss diss.