Started by Miyako, Oct 22, 2007, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeralda

5 day lock cooldown. Any objections? PM me*

* - pfja1st, this doesn't mean you, you're not allowed to do it anymore

Helrouis

Quote from: Miyako on Oct 26, 2007, 12:11 PM
Quote from: Helrouis on Oct 26, 2007, 01:37 AM
Hi, I'm from WickedSoulRO. I understand how the writer felt about the server. But I should say three things about what you've posted.
1st: You shouldn't argue with any GMs no matter what. Every private RO Servers' rule is to respect GMs.
2nd: Another thing is, RO private servers didn't existed for you to play on then argue with the GMs there. You are there to try or play it out for FREE and ENJOY it. The GM made it so players would have fun, as well as they themselves. If you have some bad experiences, you can talk to them in a nice way, because you're indebted already by playing it for free.
3rd: Being an admin of a server isn't easy, you help others then those you didn't help will freak out. GMs aren't perfect, they're human beings as well. I believe also that they're willing to listen to complains but of course you got to understand how many people everyday PM them about the bad stuffs that the player hate or experienced. If you truly hate the server, then go ahead and leave. You don't need to ruin it. It's just getting too personal over a game!  >:(

I just want to say this, and will never go back to this topic again. I respect my fellow GMs and understand the players as well. This is just my point of view. Thank you, all of you.  :D

Please, don't post here if you have no idea what's going on.

I've had 1+ years experience of being an administrator, forums AND RO servers. Guess what? Nobody freaked out on me, EVER. Why? Because I'm not some uppity rude jackass that thinks just because I'm an administrator, people should kiss my donkey. If you read my review carefully, I didn't say ALL of them are corrupted. But now that the non-corrupt GMs have been fired, I guess I can change my statement to include all of them. I didn't begin the personal attacks on people, I posted a review based on my horrible experience there. Other people came in and provoked me and attacked me, like it's supposed to be my fault that I don't like corrupted GMs and boring game play. One of their GMs (on this topic, obviously) told me that I'm stating things 'the wrong way'. How is stating my opinions ever wrong? Opinions aren't wrong, ever, unless I say that they're facts. They aren't. I never would have posted this review if the GMs weren't corrupted, didn't attack me on their forums, they dealt with problems such as harassment, and all of the other factors I included in my review. Don't tell me what to do and not do; you have no authority over me. You don't know how the server is, you clearly haven't read the posts, so please stop acting like you know everything. You don't. Nobody does.

Another thing, I am in no way 'indebted' to anyone. Explain to me how I'm 'indebted' when I'M the one being harassed? I don't care if they provide free game play. So do thousands of other servers in the world, and none of them claim that I'm in debt to them. o__O

Always remember this: a server is nothing without players.

Ok, you win, and I'm not arguing on you on your review anymore, I know it's honest, and it's alright to say whatever experiences you have here in CrimsonmoonRO. I'm just concerned to the owner of CrimsonmoonRO that this post may initiate other people who are against the server to take advantage of your post by adding continuous negative reviews. If you were on his feet and if ever CrimsonmoonRO's so popular already, that would likely happen. In anyway, your review can really encourage those who are against the server to join forces with you. I'm not saying you're on the wrong side or what, but if you became an Admin before, you would understand other Admins as well. It's better just to leave the server if you can't stand the community there. If you know that the community is like that, then you don't have to write for this review because the players there will leave too, having the same experiences. Writing a review about this would also affect those who enjoy playing the server which causes a turn off. =[

Miyako

Quote from: Helrouis on Nov 02, 2007, 03:34 AM
but if you became an Admin before, you would understand other Admins as well.

Score one for wrong assumptions.

So basically you're telling me to not post my perfectly honest well-thought-out review, because it might cause bad publicity? That's the STUPIDEST thing anyone here has said yet. Congratulations.

MWright967

Quote from: Miyako on Nov 04, 2007, 09:53 AM

So basically you're telling me to not post my perfectly honest well-thought-out review, because it might cause bad publicity? That's the STUPIDEST thing anyone here has said yet. Congratulations.

Posted on: November 04, 2007, 03:57:19 am
Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 04, 2007, 11:57 AM
Quote from: Miyako on Nov 04, 2007, 09:53 AM

Please pardon our idiotic friend here. If you haven't noticed...Hes not exactly on the bright side. And god damn, hes annoying.

Cool off a little dude

AceJay

You guys are really dragging this out, aren't you?

Nice job on advertising us in your sig, Victor. =/

Helrouis

Lol, Miyako. ROFL. You simply ain't open minded enough on what I was saying, and sorry if I made an impression that I wasn't reading your post. I just speak really broad.

I'm not commanding you to do such.

It was a suggestive manner i believe (I need someone to quote on this.  :D) since AceJay fixed and make it up to your demands already. So there's no further issue to discuss.

@MWright967      what exactly IS the "bright side" you're talking about? don't quote anything else except this question. I'm interested in what you mean by that.

Decist

Hi, I'm Helrouis' younger brother.

I tried CrimsonMoonRO and IS going good now, the number of players
are increasing. /heh Lots of event npcs made by Keres, and more balanced gameplay.
I advice everyone read the forums first before playing(I was confused from the start XD)
I hope this issue is already resolved, and I'm sorry for my elder brother's attitude Miyako.

Thank you! Peace out!
^_______^

MWright967

Quote from: Helrouis on Nov 04, 2007, 03:04 PM
Lol, Miyako. ROFL. You simply ain't open minded enough on what I was saying, and sorry if I made an impression that I wasn't reading your post. I just speak really broad.

I'm not commanding you to do such.

It was a suggestive manner i believe (I need someone to quote on this.  :D) since AceJay fixed and make it up to your demands already. So there's no further issue to discuss.

@MWright967      what exactly IS the "bright side" you're talking about? don't quote anything else except this question. I'm interested in what you mean by that.

Meh, if a simple analogy is too complex for you, I wouldn't expect you to know. Let me enlighten you: The bright side is not be an activist retard and attempt to attack, and then, patch up the matter which you've acted on. Please spare us your us, ''Constructive critiscism''.

@AceJay Oh thanks for reminding me. I doubt it would matter much anyway, considering your reputation is essentially tarnished due to your lack of maturity and ability to run a server well. But hey, to each his or her own.

AceJay

Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 04, 2007, 04:55 PM@AceJay Oh thanks for reminding me. I doubt it would matter much anyway, considering your reputation is essentially tarnished due to your lack of maturity and ability to run a server well. But hey, to each his or her own.

How so?

I'd like to remind you that it was YOU who said, "so you were fired, get over it."

MWright967

Quote from: AceJay on Nov 05, 2007, 12:50 AM
Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 04, 2007, 04:55 PM@AceJay Oh thanks for reminding me. I doubt it would matter much anyway, considering your reputation is essentially tarnished due to your lack of maturity and ability to run a server well. But hey, to each his or her own.

How so?

I'd like to remind you that it was YOU who said, "so you were fired, get over it."

I also used the analogy of, ''not being on enough'' as the reason, if your memory escapes you. I actually worked hard, staying on for hours at a time for 5 days, and unlike yourself, I didn't hear anyone else complaining. I also remember various people upset over the fact that I had been fired, and uhh...If you hadn't taken down the thread TELLING PEOPLE I WAS FIRED, instead of them thinking I just left or something, I'm sure I would have had many more. Anyway, theres no use in arguing. It would be like talking to a rock.

Oh..But as for your reputation? If you haven't noticed my ingenius friend, your not exactly scoring in points on here. Not only have you gotten bad reviews from not only myself and Miyako, but others, and you fired the only person sticking up for you. With this little display, you'de be lucky to get a new person a day. If thats not tarnished, I'm not sure what is. I'm positive you'll try some meager comeback, however, it will be quite insufficient, and meaningless as usual. Oh, and just so you know, I've got another GM position on another server, and I've already been promoted to Admin 99 for my excellent work. Your right, you made the right decision in firing me. If you hadn't, I would have been stuck with a....Heh, I won't embarass you with that any further. You get the idea. Thanks.

AceJay

Holy hell you are stubborn.

-Miyako's review, which is the ONLY negative review other than your, came long before you were fired.
-Seriously, just leave. Also, I really haven't noticed anyone else saying anything bad about me or the server.
-Also, we're gaining lots of new members per day, so really, you have no idea what you're saying.

Requesting you f*** off and go to your own server, and not tarnish others' reputations.

MWright967

Quote from: AceJay on Nov 05, 2007, 02:44 AM
Holy hell you are stubborn.

-Miyako's review, which is the ONLY negative review other than your, came long before you were fired.
-Seriously, just leave. Also, I really haven't noticed anyone else saying anything bad about me or the server.
-Also, we're gaining lots of new members per day, so really, you have no idea what you're saying.

Requesting you f*** off and go to your own server, and not tarnish others' reputations.

Hehe, am I making you mad Paul? For a server owner, you have a pretty low tolerance, especially since your the antagonist in all of this. I see my prediction was right...Not even a comeback or post of any substance whatsoever. Heres an idea my friend...Perhaps it is YOU who should f*** off'', using your words. If you dislike it so much...Just don't post, and don't read. Your just scared for the reputation of your server because your a lying, immature ignoramus. Pardon my french. As for gaining lots of new people per day? Hahaha. Thats funny. I suppose you haven't realized yet , that I've come on a bit in the last week or so and checked things out. I doubt you'll like to hear this, but not only have I seen only 2 new players, I've also seen 4 people saying you were, verbatim, ''A loser for banning vicky''. Your welcome to look in the chat logs if you don't believe me ;)

I do have an idea of what I'm saying. Much better than your own. And I can tell you without a doubt, your the only one hurting yourself. You expect people to give you respect, and to trust that your server is decent...Yet you feel the need to use vulgarity to express your feelings toward me, and are so desperate as to tell me to f*** off''...Thats quite interesting. It wouldn't endow me with any special NEED to join your server.

I have some advice for you. Own up to what you've done, admit you were in the wrong, apologize to myself, miyako, and maybe..JUST maybe...If you did that, I myself would have some respect for you and instead of uhh, ''Tarnishing your reputation'', I'd spend this little brief window of time posting, doing something else.

I don't write this because I, ''Hate you'', or I, ''Want to get back at you''. No. I write this because you've blatantly wasted my time by leading me on, NEVER telling me I was a temp either way, and after 5 days of hard work, more than you spend in-game in a month, you still fire me WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME. So you know what buddy? Once you wise up and learn how to act like an adult, then talk to me. Until then, please, continue with your raving, ranting, and lackluster view of me. See if it hurts or helps your already sinking server.

AceJay

Okay, I lied, you weren't supposed to be a temp.

I fired you because you were being pretty unprofessional with things like this:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee181/sukiina/Ragnarok%20Online/screenCrimsonMoon1387.jpg

And other summoning stuff. Simple, you break the rules, you get fired.

Miyako

Quote from: Helrouis on Nov 04, 2007, 03:04 PM
Explain to me why you're still posting, then.

Victor, please stfu. You're making yourself look like an donkey. You were fired. You kept talking about Zael whining and b**** about getting fired, yet you continue to do the same in a less respectful way? Hmm ... do I sense ... HYPOCRISY? Yes, I think I do. If you're going to b**** and moan about other ex-GMs while you're a GM, please ensure that you don't do the same once YOU'RE an ex-GM. Here are some sample situations, just because I felt like it (and because I'm bored):

#1 - GOOD
Victor : Zael needs to stfu. He needs to get over being fired. ~___~
Zael : Blah, I was fired. It makes me sad.
Victor : Stfu Zael, you're being childish.
-SKIP TO VICTOR BEING FIRED-
Victor : Well, it was fun GMing here at cmRO. I'm sorry I didn't get to stay longer, but at least I will be decent and leave on a good note.
AceJay : Thank you for not being a childish a******. I honestly appreciate it!

#2 - BAD [CURRENT SITUATION]
Victor : Zael needs to stfu. He needs to get over being fired. ~___~
Zael : Blah, I was fired. It makes me sad.
Victor : Stfu Zael, you're being childish.
-SKIP TO VICTOR BEING FIRED-
Victor : ACEJAY, YOU f*** SON OF A b****. HOW DARE YOU FIRE ME WITHOUT WARNING AND SAY I WAS A TEMPORARY GM. GO f*** YOURSELF UP THE donkey AND DIE, YOU INCOMPETENT JACKASS.
AceJay : Whoa, hold on Victor. There were multiple reasons for this. Please, stop with the rudeness. I'm going to give you a chance and allow you to play legitimately here, even though I would've banned anyone else in this situation for rudeness towards GMs and insults.
Victor : STFU. YOU'RE CORRUPTED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ME GM ON YOUR f*** GAY SERVER. f*** YOU. I HATE YOU. YOU WASTED A FEW HOURS OF MINE ON A COUPLE OF DAYS. IT'S SO f*** UNFAIR.
Me : SCORE, ENTERTAINMENT. YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE, LULZ.

Honestly, you were a GM for what ... a couple of days? Three maximum. Think about the other GMs that were fired/laid off that spent MONTHS GMing on the server. Do I see any of them going around crying their eyes out, and pissing AceJay off...? No, I haven't seen any of them do that. Don't even SAY you spent 12+ hours a goddamn day for three days GMing. I was on more than that, every time I was on you were hosting events irrelevant to RO, spamming the broadcaster, you were AFK, or you were offline. I'm NOT making this up, and I have screenshots to back me up.

Gain some decency and grow the f*** up. If you hate cmRO and AceJay so much, why the hell do you keep coming back to argue and b**** about him firing you? Do you think he's going to rehire you if you b**** and cry enough? It's true, the server HAS gained many new players now.

This review was posted quite a bit ago, the server has changed since then. I've deleted my review off of the main RMS listing, because AceJay was willing to take suggestions to improve the server. He was willing to work with the players. It HAS been improved, a LOT since I originally posted this. I don't think the server should be penalized for it's past, when the administrators have been working hard to improve the conditions.

THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT THOUGH, IT'S ABOUT 3:30AM AND I WAS BORED~

+ Score, you posted my photobucket picture. : D

/no1

Helrouis

@Miyako - Sorry for me acting like I know everything, anyway I admit my mistakes on the points you were telling me. Well, I wanted have peace out with ya, you know..

@AceJay - I heard from Keres that you're making a newbie guide, that surely will make an impact to the server! Keep it up! XD

@MWright1967 - Love yourself man, don't embarass  yourself with your work-of-art as a GM coming out in this topic one by one... I know Miyako wouldn't do that right away for she IS intellectual and somehow she have mercy(XD). I suggest you take your leave peacefully. Be annoyed at me if you are right now, but if you know that you did something wrong, I'm saying this as an advice. Just think that I'm just some other friend in your life telling this to you. Now you have an admin position in some cool server, why not be happy with that, stick with it and leave? Do you think there's a point or benefit for you if you know you're in a battle with your enemies having hostages? Ok, if ever you won, then you ruined CMRO, and you made Keres,Ace,Xiao and even Esa sad with what you've done, does it really make you happy? Why are you acting like vengeance or a restless dead? It's pointless to argue with you MWright1967, you always do things the foul way actually(as I observe in your posts).

As you noticed, my post haven't gotten too far saying any unnecessary word. I'm neither trying hard to be nice to all of you. Nothing can actually provoke me to reply with the same manner, really. You're just like one of my players in my last server whining about something and keep on saying those kind of words. Some even acting intellectual but actually they're just bluffing things around. Don't try to level me, Miyako nor AceJay with your level, ever. And also, we did not ask you about your stuff being an admin right now. It's not actually something to brag about. What there is to brag about is how you serve your players.   And so calling me a retard compared to what I saw on what you were doin in CMRO just make me ROFLOL. XD and please don't make me see more. Make sure if you quote this, you prove us all in this topic wrong.
Not just with my posts. And I don't need to trash someone who already is.

The past is the past, those who can't move on with it are people who want things to go the way they like. In other words, they were raised spoiled and are very selfish people.