crimsonmoonRO

Started by Miyako, Oct 22, 2007, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyako

Kindly stfu while I report you for trolling my topic. :]

I didn't ask for your input, I didn't want your input, I didn't need it. This is a review from my experience there, and I don't appreciate anyone posting rude, off-topic, baseless posts directed at me.

It's an open discussion regarding the review

Skotlex

Miyako,
You should consider being nicer to people even if they do not deserve it. Letting out your rage on unworthy scum will reflect badly on your image to others. The wise know when to shut-up, and when to be subtle. They much rather throw subtle hints of sarcasm that just fly over the targetç¹"s head, which is much more satisfactory because it shows you are so much above their intellectual level. But wise people don't go around telling out their secret joys :B

Your review is fair, but be more civilized than you were in the later replies, and don't let your rage get the better part of your judgment. It is important to keep a clean, civilized image even when dealing with people who don't deserve it in our opinion.

(RMS reviews)

MWright967

Quote from: Miyako on Oct 23, 2007, 09:52 PM
Kindly stfu while I report you for trolling my topic. :]

I didn't ask for your input, I didn't want your input, I didn't need it. This is a review from my experience there, and I don't appreciate anyone posting rude, off-topic, baseless posts directed at me.

The only one being rude here is yourself. No one has attacked you in any way, they've simply defended their server at the worst. You need to learn how to become a bit more socially acceptable. People don't want to hang around rude, annoying people who have nothing better to do than say, ''I don't care, I'm better than you, so shut up''. If you learned how to settle down and speak your mind in a fair and concise manner, people would have more respect for you. Rage gets you nowhere but trouble. I would love to have seen you say anything like this to an English King in the 1200's, he would have chopped your head off like a cabbage bottom. And why? Because your actions and statements, true or not, are extremely rude, depraved, and insulting. If you have a problem, state it in a polite but stead-fast manner. Theres no need to become publicly insulting nor to try and ''be better than everyone else'', because your not. That mindset will only get you into trouble.

Miyako

@Skotlex : Thanks, although I didn't want anyone to reply to this topic in the first place. Especially not attempting to insult me. I'll try to do so though, thanks for your advice.

@MWright346745747 : This isn't a 'defend your server' topic. Server administrator comments can be posted on the actual RMS listing. I asked the first poster besides myself in this to not make comments irrelevant to my review, what makes you think that you'd be any different? Wait, don't answer that; I don't want anyone else posting here if they're going to make disrespectful, irrelevant, rude comments.

In other words, please don't post in this topic anymore. This was not meant to be a debate, and any amount of your 'insults' isn't going to make me change my review.

Also: I don't live in England, and it isn't the 1200's. I posted a fair review, and everything was okay until you butted in.

MWright967

Quote from: Miyako on Oct 24, 2007, 11:32 AM
@Skotlex : Thanks, although I didn't want anyone to reply to this topic in the first place. Especially not attempting to insult me. I'll try to do so though, thanks for your advice.

@MWright346745747 : This isn't a 'defend your server' topic. Server administrator comments can be posted on the actual RMS listing. I asked the first poster besides myself in this to not make comments irrelevant to my review, what makes you think that you'd be any different? Wait, don't answer that; I don't want anyone else posting here if they're going to make disrespectful, irrelevant, rude comments.

In other words, please don't post in this topic anymore. This was not meant to be a debate, and any amount of your 'insults' isn't going to make me change my review.

Fair enough, I won't just for the sake of keeping the ace. However, I don't care about you changing your review, your opinion is your natural given right, and I'm not going to be the one to change it. How you STATE it is what I care about. Anyway, this ends here.

pfja1st

/wah dis is gettin' sad no fights i hate it i love kisses n hugs be open minded open ur hearts listen n feel /kis2 /lv2 /ok

Miyako

... I'm not fighting, I'm defending myself from people that feel the need to attack me for posting a review.

pfja1st

Quote from: Miyako on Oct 24, 2007, 01:36 PM
... I'm not fighting, I'm defending myself from people that feel the need to attack me for posting a review.

/ic dats ok when ur just defending urself fr. attackers i just want u guys to not to go to far about it like getting to personal n getting into political issues in ur respective beliefs just be open minded w/ an open heart too i love kisses n hugs /kis2 /lv2 /ok

Helrouis

Hi, I'm from WickedSoulRO. I understand how the writer felt about the server. But I should say three things about what you've posted.
1st: You shouldn't argue with any GMs no matter what. Every private RO Servers' rule is to respect GMs.
2nd: Another thing is, RO private servers didn't existed for you to play on then argue with the GMs there. You are there to try or play it out for FREE and ENJOY it. The GM made it so players would have fun, as well as they themselves. If you have some bad experiences, you can talk to them in a nice way, because you're indebted already by playing it for free.
3rd: Being an admin of a server isn't easy, you help others then those you didn't help will freak out. GMs aren't perfect, they're human beings as well. I believe also that they're willing to listen to complains but of course you got to understand how many people everyday PM them about the bad stuffs that the player hate or experienced. If you truly hate the server, then go ahead and leave. You don't need to ruin it. It's just getting too personal over a game!  >:(

I just want to say this, and will never go back to this topic again. I respect my fellow GMs and understand the players as well. This is just my point of view. Thank you, all of you.  :D

Rbread

Quote from: Helrouis on Oct 26, 2007, 01:37 AM
Hi, I'm from WickedSoulRO. I understand how the writer felt about the server. But I should say three things about what you've posted.
1st: You shouldn't argue with any GMs no matter what. Every private RO Servers' rule is to respect GMs.

That's like saying you should worship them as gods.  Arguing over a valid point isn't disrespectful at all.  That's like saying not to question the police when they give you a ticket when you run a yellow light.

pfja1st

Quote from: Riotblade on Oct 26, 2007, 02:06 AM

That's like saying you should worship them as gods.  Arguing over a valid point isn't disrespectful at all.  That's like saying not to question the police when they give you a ticket when you run a yellow light.

wow. good galore... nicely said Riotblade! muahahah /heh

Helrouis

This is what I'm prepared for.
Anyway Mr. Admin, I didn't say that you should treat us like Gods if you were ever on our server /heh.

QuoteHi, I'm from WickedSoulRO. I understand how the writer felt about the server. But I should say three things about what you've posted.
wow. good galore... nicely said Riotblade! muahahah Laugh

Reading over the next two statements of what I've said is a clarity of what I mean on the first statement. That's clearly it. It's best for the player and the GM to not argue over a valid point, but talk about it in a mannerful way. being too aggressive on simple mistakes is what makes today's players' attitude. They should change that. although it's hopeless.

I wish it would..

AceJay

Quote from: Skotlex on Oct 24, 2007, 05:57 AMunworthy scum

You talking about my server/me/my staff?

Respecting them and arguing them are two very different things. You can easily respect them and argue your points (why to buff a certain skill, etc.)

2nd: Another thing is, RO private servers didn't existed for you to play on then argue with the GMs there. You are there to try or play it out for FREE and ENJOY it. The GM made it so players would have fun, as well as they themselves. If you have some bad experiences, you can talk to them in a nice way, because you're indebted already by playing it for free.

Quoted for truth. This should be on the main page or something.

Quote from: Helrouis on Oct 26, 2007, 01:37 AM3rd: Being an admin of a server isn't easy, you help others then those you didn't help will freak out. GMs aren't perfect, they're human beings as well. I believe also that they're willing to listen to complains but of course you got to understand how many people everyday PM them about the bad stuffs that the player hate or experienced.

/ok

Also, at this rate, I'll become the next Debbie/AnimaRO controversy.

HOW IRONIC! /heh

Miyako

3rd: Being an admin of a server isn't easy, you help others then those you didn't help will freak out. GMs aren't perfect, they're human beings as well. I believe also that they're willing to listen to complains but of course you got to understand how many people everyday PM them about the bad stuffs that the player hate or experienced. If you truly hate the server, then go ahead and leave. You don't need to ruin it. It's just getting too personal over a game!  >:(

I just want to say this, and will never go back to this topic again. I respect my fellow GMs and understand the players as well. This is just my point of view. Thank you, all of you.  :D

Please, don't post here if you have no idea what's going on.

I've had 1+ years experience of being an administrator, forums AND RO servers. Guess what? Nobody freaked out on me, EVER. Why? Because I'm not some uppity rude jackass that thinks just because I'm an administrator, people should kiss my donkey. If you read my review carefully, I didn't say ALL of them are corrupted. But now that the non-corrupt GMs have been fired, I guess I can change my statement to include all of them. I didn't begin the personal attacks on people, I posted a review based on my horrible experience there. Other people came in and provoked me and attacked me, like it's supposed to be my fault that I don't like corrupted GMs and boring game play. One of their GMs (on this topic, obviously) told me that I'm stating things 'the wrong way'. How is stating my opinions ever wrong? Opinions aren't wrong, ever, unless I say that they're facts. They aren't. I never would have posted this review if the GMs weren't corrupted, didn't attack me on their forums, they dealt with problems such as harassment, and all of the other factors I included in my review. Don't tell me what to do and not do; you have no authority over me. You don't know how the server is, you clearly haven't read the posts, so please stop acting like you know everything. You don't. Nobody does.

Another thing, I am in no way 'indebted' to anyone. Explain to me how I'm 'indebted' when I'M the one being harassed? I don't care if they provide free game play. So do thousands of other servers in the world, and none of them claim that I'm in debt to them. o__O

Always remember this: a server is nothing without players.

pfja1st

to Miyako only: i have read all of it(ur posts n including d replies) its just right 2 defend urself but always remember dat karma will get 'em all /heh