Classic Ragnarok 2004

Started by weakzterz, Nov 29, 2016, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weakzterz

This server says they are a classic ragnarok server but this is not true. They removed everything that is fun from ragnarok. Server always disconnects every hr during peak hours. The GM's are biased and they are supporting their friends who play the game.(if you have an argument with their friend the GM will ban you.)

This server is like a server controlled by GM cookie. Its biased and supports their friends who play the game. Unstable ping lag during peak hours. You cannot do what you are doing in the classic 2004 official ragnarok server. KS here in gh, high orc and magma will lead you to get banned. The exp grind is so fast that you can reach lvl 99 in 1 day because of their BS 40 percent per member bonus exp. There are so few english speakers here that you must learn to understand ethnic languages like filipino and indo to talk to other players

All in all This server is a failure.

classicro.net

QuoteThey removed everything that is fun from ragnarok
Well, server episode is at EP5, you just can't expect features like Wedding, Super Novice, Taekwon, Gunslinger, Ninja .  What? Stat Reset/Skill Reset? @autoloot? we can't have it sir sorry for that.

QuoteServer always disconnects every hr during peak hours.
Server is hosted at SEA region, maybe you are connecting very far AWAY from our server. If you do, don't expect a smooth game.

QuoteThe GM's are biased and they are supporting their friends who play the game.(if you have an argument with their friend the GM will ban you.)
We are sorry for your experience at 2004 Classic Ragnarok Online.  It would be better if you can support the bias claims dear @weakzterz. We do impose strict rules in our server and if you were banned, it was maybe due to some violations.  You can check our ban logs here if you are not aware: https://www.classicro.net/?module=main&action=banlog . Everything there is documented.  We are very OBJECTIVE on this matter, if there is an evidence then we will send you to jail with no question asked.  You just get lucky if NO ONE will report your misconduct dear @weakzterz.

QuoteThe exp grind is so fast that you can reach lvl 99 in 1 day because of their BS 40 percent per member bonus exp.
Arrgg. are you very sure you can do it in 1 day?  We started Oct 26 and guess what?  there are only 3 lvl 99 BS on the server  /heh check here http://classicro.net/?module=ranking&action=character&jobclass=10 . Server is 3x EXP and 2x JOB you can't just do it in 1 day dear @weakzterz.

QuoteThere are so few english speakers here that you must learn to understand ethnic languages like filipino and indo to talk to other players
Everyone is welcome to play, but keep in mind, this is a SEA server.

We welcome everyone reading this, We at ClassicRO we  guarantee FAIR PLAY and must be the best classic Ragnarok server youu can have.

Hell if I know

HAHAHA ONLY 3 99 "BS"

IM f*** DYING

Void Alchemist

But VIP isnt really classic. Also why are there no europe servers? It's a pain in the a** to play there if you live in europe...
Yeah you don't need to say Iro or Ragnarok Europe... they are also pretty bad.

weakzterz

QuoteThe exp grind is so fast that you can reach lvl 99 in 1 day because of their BS 40 percent per member bonus exp.
Arrgg. are you very sure you can do it in 1 day?  We started Oct 26 and guess what?  there are only 3 lvl 99 BS on the server  /heh check here http://classicro.net/?module=ranking&action=character&jobclass=10 . Server is 3x EXP and 2x JOB you can't just do it in 1 day dear @weakzterz.

It was good when it started until you decided to change the script for party bonus exp. The hard core players all left after you did that i know a handful of players who did since ive played from day 1.

QuoteThe GM's are biased and they are supporting their friends who play the game.(if you have an argument with their friend the GM will ban you.)
We are sorry for your experience at 2004 Classic Ragnarok Online.  It would be better if you can support the bias claims dear @weakzterz. We do impose strict rules in our server and if you were banned, it was maybe due to some violations.  You can check our ban logs here if you are not aware: https://www.classicro.net/?module=main&action=banlog . Everything there is documented.  We are very OBJECTIVE on this matter, if there is an evidence then we will send you to jail with no question asked.  You just get lucky if NO ONE will report your misconduct dear @weakzterz.

There are a lot of players complaining how meddly your game masters are in the game. How can you feel the ragnarok classic experience if you GM's are limiting everything your players does. Again a handful of players left your server because of that.

QuoteThere are so few english speakers here that you must learn to understand ethnic languages like filipino and indo to talk to other players
Everyone is welcome to play, but keep in mind, this is a SEA server.

We welcome everyone reading this, We at ClassicRO we  guarantee FAIR PLAY and must be the best classic Ragnarok server youu can have.

Again because of connectivity issues your main target are the palyers from sea. What happens if there are no more sea players who wants to paly at your server? Where will you get your playerbase then?

With that in mind (I am still logging in this server eventually to see if there is a future here) However after saying those things above, YOU ARE LOSING PLAYERS CONSISTENTLY BECAUSE OF DISSATISFACTION AND PERHAPS BOREDOM AND THAT THERE ARENT ANY NEW PLAYERS PLAYING THISGAME ANYMORE. Your palyer base is stuck at the 600-800 so dont you dare say that it is still inthe 1k mark because people left your server from dissatisfaction. WHY RUSH TO OPEN A SERVER WHEN YOUR NOT THAT PREPARED? I guess like other sea servers you will shut down this server without notice also like youdid with your previous server.

classicro.net

We are sorry, but we just can't afford to argue with this.  Its your review.  We are not holding against you  /lv but you are still welcome to come play enjoy the game.

Best Regards for everyone.  Come and try us.
at 2004 Classic Ragnarok Online... WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE!!!

IDGAF

I agree with the thread starter , what i have observed about this server is that when the server started , the GM's or the owner is actively responding on every players question / problem / or suggestion , but after a week or so , when they had a lot of donations from players  , and hitted 1k players ( before ) , they just ignore those @request no response from any GM's , i already quitted from this server because i got bored and GM's are so big headed that they think there server is so perfect to just ignore @request from players , theres nothing to do aside from farming , i got all the items that i need , a lot of zennies and costumes , but after that there is nothing more to do , because theres no new things no updates , they just keep on putting new costumes , just so the donators will keep on donating , aside from that , cash vouchers or donation vouchers shouldnt be tradable , it is considered as RMT , why ? the owner want it this way so that rich people will donate and donate and the donators will sell the vouchers to gain zeny , the donators dont farm anymore , they just donate and sell to gain zeny , and buy there items when they had a lot of zennies , considered as RMT , who is getting rich ? the owner ofcourse , wheres the classic about that ? its like pay 2 win , vouchers shouldnt be traded , if you got my point , theres no more enjoyment about that , they just donate sell vouchers and buy items , no more farm or grind , how can you say that ur server is classic ? you even used things such as basing ur server as classic but its not dude , theres no such thing as costumes in classic in the year 2004 , you just want to profit and close ur server soon , theres a lot of flaws in this server but nah , let the new players play this game and find out for themselvs, rare headgears from MVP's should be rare , thats the real classic server , not just about costumes and sh*ts just to profit , good luck to the new players who will play this game ,

[email protected]

THRASH SERVER: its pay to gm to win server and the gm bias with other player request, i already quit this server.

kuaci89

Hi, I've played this server for 1 Month already , seems YES it's PayToWin by Cash Voucher Donate to GM and Sell it to player or trade with High End Item existed there. 1st what good in the server about weekly maintenance it's rare not every server do that and update new costumes inside server . 2nd Yes people will go BORING anytime soon , Ragnarok already expand their episode years by years and GM already mention it Classic will be stopped at Yuno Episode , so no until Nifheim which the last episode before trans class created. 3rd AUTOCLICKER yeah so many autoclicker inside byalan , what was that and the security on android very annoying but GM team do what need to do to fight the Autoclickers but the verify security not help much. Eventually I enjoy playing this server with friends, already got good gears my self even joined WOE already , but something make me felt ahh this is it , this is all I can do in classic. Adios AMigos