BubblyRO

Started by Razzles, May 28, 2013, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razzles

Everyone knows me that this account was made for me to advertise this server. Finally, my resignation was approved, so far, that took it longer than expected, since my first one was rejected, oh god.

Anyways, as a ex-GM and a player (yes, played on my legit after I resigned) and will give a review under this account.

If people would find this post stupid, thanks. I don't need your opinion. After my bad experience here, I swore to myself never be hired on a HR/SHR servers AGAIN.

Yes, this is a all Pinoy server (few non Pinoys so far) I know they are considered to be the worst players in any game history though. But to remind you, I'm not one of them. That's why my review is going like this. Deleting my RMS forum account after this post.

Server Stability - 8/10

- I was able to experience some lags while I was recording the WOE while I was a GM. But, the overall stability, is good. Lag-free unless you are downloading something.

Server Availability - 8/10

- As you see, the server was down for numerous times, why? The other competing servers, were jealous and decided to DDOS us. Even one time a player decided to DDOS the whole server for not giving him freebies, the thing was, he didn't know that the admin was offline and the other GMs does not have the power to give freebies. But, its stable anyways.

Player Ratings:

Friendliness - 3/10

- Player point of view (who will join the server alone): Takes a while before getting your freebies though, bet some are annoyed already and turns out that they will spam @request for freebies. When I was a GM here, I respond or announce via @broadcast or /nb about the freebies being given by the ADMIN only and not us event GMs (since they didn't hired support and etc except developer, lol) and whenever you ask something or help, there are TWO possible outcomes, they will ignore you and some might end up saying look it for you own or someone will help you. But, its going to be boring anyways, since they are like, close to each other and etc and few will entertain you since all what they do is PvP all daaaay long, and if they see you noob-ish they are not gonna befriend you. Except if you are able to find some lucky people out there. Its stupid to get a server DDOS'd even if they have DDOS protection thing on their host, right?

- Player point of view (joining the server with their guilds): They will be enjoying, of course, with your friends around, you will never be bored, doing things together and etc and trolling the GMs by badmouthing/trashtalking, lol.

- That's why I opened up a topic about player attitudes in the GameMaster Talk section of the RMS forums.

- GM point of view: 25% of the population were good players in terms of attitudes, the 25% mentioned were the ones who knows what is right and wrong and the ones trying out to help people who are in help too and socialize, of course, was able to befriend them though. How did me and these players became friends? In our server, after we host the events, we recall them in a map then lend out the prizes and take a screenshot, upload it in the page and they leave, for some, who will not leave and chat with us, its okay. Since, the whole GM team are not allowed to stay in the main town and instead we have our hiding place which is the novice grounds or guild_vs4 and the rest, they are the worst that you will ever see. Yes, people are, what? I could not give the proper term for this. When one of the GMs makes a typo in their broadcast, players will spam @request like heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, that includes badmouth and trashtalks and saying give me your gm account and I will do it for you stupid! and etc.

Eventfulness - 10/10

Players joins events so far, so nothing bad here. Except for their attitudes, refer to my player friendliness.

Game Master Ratings:

Friendliness- 8/10

- I don't need to give a GM/player point of view here, it depends on the GM herself if she will reply to you. As a GM before, 75% of the queries @request I entertained. Mostly, the rest, it depends on them. But, friendly as ever though, after I left, I have no idea what happened to them.

Eventfulness - 8/10

- When the server started, all of us were active as time passes by somehow we became a bit of lazy with the player attitudes, but we still continued until I heard from the admin to stop hosting Hide N Seek event and Disguise Event because players are telling the admin that there were biases and etc.

Helpfulness - 8/10

- GMs responds to questions sometimes via @request, but not always, refer to friendliness section of this review.

Game Play Ratings:

Economy - 8/10

- Its good so far, since via events you get the items you need to survive the server anyways.

Guild Competition - 10/10

- Since the server is focused on PvP/WoE, the WOE is always active anyways.

Class Balance - 10/10

- The server has a instant job changer and every class is played well, so, nothing else to put in here.

Overall Population - 50-80 (the number varies lol)

OT: At the moment, the server population went down for idk reason and inside the GM team, according to few gms who I still have contact with, they have a huge drama inside right now, not gonna spill them out anyways. I can only recommend you the server if you are focusing on PVP/WOE, and especially joining here with your whole WOE guild.

PS: For everyone wondering why other servers hire only FEMALE GMS especially Event GMs, its because, in their view less bias, friendlier and more supportive to the admin (since we also got female admin here) lol.