Blackout Ragnarok Online

Started by Blackout01, Nov 19, 2009, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temjin

Quote from: Zarsheiy on Mar 22, 2010, 07:27 PM
words and an accusation of sexism

I thought you were leaving. Why are you still here.

Zarsheiy

Quote from: Temjin on Mar 22, 2010, 09:02 PM
Quote from: Zarsheiy on Mar 22, 2010, 07:27 PM
words and an accusation of sexism

I thought you were leaving. Why are you still here.

Because I respect myself too much to not stand up for myself.

Plus, I realized I was acting like a loon and didn't want to turn into one of the ragequitters I hate so much.

And I wasn't accusing you of anything, I was just warning you that comments like those can be misconstrued. I have nothing personal against you.

Yukino

Well, Zarsheiy, I didn't mean to hold any grudge against you or anything. I may be questioning about how the server does things, but that's another story/issue.
There are always posts like these on RMS XD. It's just hard to defend both sides for no side provided screenshots to disprove each other, but meh.

Anyways, I think once people are banned anyways (even if it's not permanent), why would they go back anyways? They were badly treated right off... I would have left and not bothered trying again, but that might be just me. Maybe the GM could have/should have directed them to read the rules first before just banning them? I mean, it's like saying "go check RMS for the monster details." At least that's better than "Why should I help you? Shouldn't you know this anyways?" that kind of thing. (I would be nice enough to help them in detail anyways, but that's me.) That's how I'm interpreting this anyways. BlackOutRO has many people, so it's not a completely bad server. Heard about the whole unbalanced donation system and such, but I won't question more about it. Each server has its own flaw, and this server's perhaps... is about friendliness and the GMs of the server (one in particular anyways).

At Tom~: I think it's just about how he's treated on IRC as well. Maybe he got banned... rudely? Don't know the real conversation between the two unless logs can be provided. It didn't sound like it was pleasant from the responding side... so, yeah. Disappointment here, disappointment there ><.

Once again, a new review for BlackOutRO would be nice, but we just got to wait for it XD. Maybe it'll disprove/approve what these two upset posters have been posting about.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Zarsheiy

Quote from: Yukino on Mar 22, 2010, 10:06 PM
Anyways, I think once people are banned anyways (even if it's not permanent), why would they go back anyways? They were badly treated right off... I would have left and not bothered trying again, but that might be just me. Maybe the GM could have/should have directed them to read the rules first before just banning them? I mean, it's like saying "go check RMS for the monster details." At least that's better than "Why should I help you? Shouldn't you know this anyways?" that kind of thing. (I would be nice enough to help them in detail anyways, but that's me.) That's how I'm interpreting this anyways. BlackOutRO has many people, so it's not a completely bad server. Heard about the whole unbalanced donation system and such, but I won't question more about it. Each server has its own flaw, and this server's perhaps... is about friendliness and the GMs of the server (one in particular anyways).

I agree wholeheartedly. The difficulty with staffing such a large server, however, is that it takes a truly one-of-a-kind person to not get jaded after a while and view all cases in the same way. That's less a justification for their (and, I'll freely admit on more than a few occasions, my) actions than just a very unfortunate reality. I wish everybody who worked for any server could keep that helpful demeanor throughout their time there, but... time often isn't very forgiving.

The Rape

Quote from: pr3zs on Mar 22, 2010, 07:44 PM
well i am still banned in that server even though i didnt do anything wrong lolz.but its ok :)
i understand making mistake is not the reason to be banned lolz .. and thanks for me for downloadng your server which is blackoutro for nothing. i just wasted my time lolz.. anyways .. :)

QQ more?
Post even a screenshot of you being of you being wrongfully banned (irc, client screenie, and monitor screenie) or else all that you are saying are piles and piles of useless lies

@offtopic
on a sidenote, still can't logon it even with the lite installer, keeps saying need kro+re even though i got re already
trying the full install for now

Tom~

"[ Welcome to the official Blackout RO IRC Channel ][ Server Status: Online! ][ Please idle, and vote for us ] [ Rates: 5k Base/9k Jobs/10% Cards ] [ Site: http://blackout-gaming.net/] If you have a question, ASK and WAIT for an answer. Asking to ask = BAN |  PM OPs and receive a Ban. Ask for GM and ban. NO MORE PRICE CHECKING!"

He probably broke one of those rules.

Once again, it's not the GM's fault.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Temjin

Quote from: Tom~ on Mar 23, 2010, 05:57 AM
"[ Welcome to the official Blackout RO IRC Channel ][ Server Status: Online! ][ Please idle, and vote for us ] [ Rates: 5k Base/9k Jobs/10% Cards ] [ Site: http://blackout-gaming.net/] If you have a question, ASK and WAIT for an answer. Asking to ask = BAN |  PM OPs and receive a Ban. Ask for GM and ban. NO MORE PRICE CHECKING!"

Yeah, I like going to help desks and not looking for help, myself.

pr3zs

Quote from: The Rape on Mar 22, 2010, 11:45 PM
Quote from: pr3zs on Mar 22, 2010, 07:44 PM
well i am still banned in that server even though i didnt do anything wrong lolz.but its ok :)
i understand making mistake is not the reason to be banned lolz .. and thanks for me for downloadng your server which is blackoutro for nothing. i just wasted my time lolz.. anyways .. :)

QQ more?
Post even a screenshot of you being of you being wrongfully banned (irc, client screenie, and monitor screenie) or else all that you are saying are piles and piles of useless lies

@offtopic
on a sidenote, still can't logon it even with the lite installer, keeps saying need kro+re even though i got re already
trying the full install for now

how can i post any screenshot ? if i didnt have a chance to play even to login and make a character ? lols...
and at irc chat room ... why did they put a chatroom if they will not answer our questions ( as a player)
that anxiety is like a boss :)) lolz he uses those badwords lolz. ( i cant tell)
but anyways its ok :) ill stop now talking to those kiddo :D

have fun to your server :))

lolz

The Rape

Quote from: pr3zs on Mar 24, 2010, 02:16 AM
how can i post any screenshot ? if i didnt have a chance to play even to login and make a character ? lols...
and at irc chat room ... why did they put a chatroom if they will not answer our questions ( as a player)
that anxiety is like a boss :)) lolz he uses those badwords lolz. ( i cant tell)
but anyways its ok :) ill stop now talking to those kiddo :D

have fun to your server :))

lolz

You made me lol
1 There's a thing called Server Forums, read, post, ask there! It's good stuff!
2 IRC Rules, Read it or Beat it, simple as that
3 You say you never got on the server and yet act like you know Anxiety so well based on your mistakes, your reaction, your fault, get over it and move on
4 Good Luck and have fun finding a new RO mate!