Blackout Ragnarok Online

Started by Blackout01, Nov 19, 2009, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rape

Post proof Turok and then we can all merrily talk/spam/hate/flame/ and etc about it
BlackoutRO stays the same as all we can see till then

Yukino

I would have demanded facts about the ahura thing, but I was more concerned with the GM corruption which people have provided proofs from above and in another thread o-o. That was my main point of my posts, wouldn't you agree? I don't want to get caught up in this drama because I know some things about BlackOutRO from other people (and they have proof I'm sure). I wouldn't bother to show proofs though since I'm not an actual player--just a bystander who knows from real players of the server.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

The Rape

Quote from: Yukino on Mar 19, 2010, 06:16 PM
I would have demanded facts about the ahura thing, but I was more concerned with the GM corruption which people have provided proofs from above and in another thread o-o. That was my main point of my posts, wouldn't you agree? I don't want to get caught up in this drama because I know some things about BlackOutRO from other people (and they have proof I'm sure). I wouldn't bother to show proofs though since I'm not an actual player--just a bystander who knows from real players of the server.

I agree, plus I know a few good players from there and so far this topic made them lol
Drama always happens, inevitable fact

Turok

Quote from: Zarsheiy on Mar 19, 2010, 03:16 PM
There isn't a single Ahura on the entire server. I'm not sure if even the official GM characters have any. I'm not sure where you got your information, but it's wrong.

just going off what i seen on one of these posts about blackoutRO and the Ahura Mahzda... btw how would you know if theres not "a single" 2199 item in the server lol...? u think the players gonna walk up to every pleyer be like "HEYYY I HAVE AN ILLEGITE ITEM"
Posted on: Mar 19, 2010, 03:20 pm
Quote from: The Rape on Mar 19, 2010, 06:12 PM
Post proof Turok and then we can all merrily talk/spam/hate/flame/ and etc about it
BlackoutRO stays the same as all we can see till then
I already posted the proof of what happened with me.. the ahura mahzda deal was with someone else... im just "using it as an example of corruption?" although from what i seen so far i seriously would not doubt that its there.... this server reminds me so much of CursedRO (which i actually know for a fact had 2199's running around, Donate GMS...pay $35 become a GM? wtf? glad it closed...) and well if Bro is anything like Cro was... i hope it closes too....  certainly does not have a good community or even decent GM's.... (I seen better communitys more approachable GM's on servers now dead ffs) any GM that kicks a guy from IRC for not knowing much about RO and is trying to ask for help... should not be a GM in my opinion.... a GM is supposed to have patience and understanding for newcomers right? and not be mean make the newcomer feel so unwelcome? well thats how they are in Bro mean, unapproachable, play favourtisms..., laugh about kicking some poor shmuck.. not all too helpful either... hell i was in IRC seen a guy kicked several times for not understanding english too well... poor guy just wanted to know about how he could learn "more" about certain items... (they didnt even tell him about Ratemyserver)
Posted on: Mar 19, 2010, 03:30 pm
furthermore wtf?
what i wrote and what they trying to "claim" that i wrote look totally "different"?
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5579/therealreviewrofl.png
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3859/roflagain.png

Yukino

? About your screenshots... if you were wondering why one was removed or criticized, it's because you mentioned another server's name (ZetaRO). Maybe your new one won't be removed?
Edit: Also, just start a new review thread to talk more about BlackOutRO in detail. People don't want others to revive this thread apparently.

The Rape

@turok
Your "proofs" are simply your reviews and even tried advertising ZetaRO which violates another guideline of NOT advertising another server
BRO irc chat auto kicks but that doesn't mean there being one sided, hell i was kicked couple times but i just log back on
They may be unfriendly or unhelpful at the irc chat but 75% of the time someone will help you, 25% of the time seems to be your wrong timing
furthermore, Did you even check there forums for information? Post at forums for help? Explore ingame? Yu can't count on some good guy who will show you all the ropes, not everyone of even GM's have the time for that on every single player on there 500+ community
And I'll say it again, unless there is solid proof of ahura mazdahs (god shield) at BlackoutRO, then there is nothing else to talk about
You had a bad experience at BlackoutRO, get over it and move on to another server, simple as that

Tom~

Can't believe no one has noticed this yet: http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,13900.msg99604.html#msg99604

Seems familiar?

That report is not even from a bRO GM. It's a report made by Hyde, neRO's current admin.

Sorry Turok ):

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Temjin

Reading this thread, I'm pretty confident that I would actually put money up as a bet that Turok probably got his teeth kicked in while in PvP, is angry about it, and like 90% of other RO players, is blaming the server instead of his own shortcomings.

Yukino

Oh right, that's his review for NeverEndingRO... doesn't even have anything to do with BlackOutRO. Kind of forgot that xD. Well, just to say, that review is removed because ZetaRO was mentioned. However, your newest one probably won't since you didn't advertise this time (though they might question about the low scores for the GM section of the review since you didn't talk about GMs at all in your review explanation...). It doesn't matter if you had the same points--one advertised about another server, so that's why it was criticized and probably removed.

Habuka

I know this is a bit off topic but I noticed your post's on this forum are alot like the post's on the review's for other server's.

You constantly use "..." when you try to prove a point or when you switch to a diffrent idea.

@On topic.

The GM's on cRO wernt even that bad.

It was the owner that had a larger problem (The GM's did have some bad thing's about them aswell).

Try not to talk about other server's in your topic because it just defeat's the whole purpose regarding the arguement because almost no one on RMS has ever played cRO.
I Is Warned

The Rape

pr3zs

i was looking on servers to play,, since my server genesisro is dead already due to lack of money :)

i found this server black out ro , i think this is a good server
but the only thing that i noticed,,when i was about to login in :)) it sas you are banned in this server lol..
its like my  first time to login in that server then i got banned already :)

haha i hope that they will fix it... because my friends are there in blackout ro :) i am willing to help the server too if they want too hehe .. :D thats all i want to say..

Habuka

I Is Warned

pr3zs

i dont like the gm there who is gm anxiety.. he doesnt know how to handle and be friends with the players. he is like the boss. he do what ever he wants. its unfair to ban players in the forum chat room. for just saying " i hope anxiety realizes that i really want to play to his server". then after saying that in the forum chat room -.- he banned me..

thats so...pissing me off.. but anyways... i dont like that gm..

GorthexTiger

Quote from: pr3zs on Mar 20, 2010, 11:10 PM
i was looking on servers to play,, since my server genesisro is dead already due to lack of money :)

i found this server black out ro , i think this is a good server
but the only thing that i noticed,,when i was about to login in :)) it sas you are banned in this server lol..
its like my  first time to login in that server then i got banned already :)

haha i hope that they will fix it... because my friends are there in blackout ro :) i am willing to help the server too if they want too hehe .. :D thats all i want to say..

Quote from: pr3zs on Mar 20, 2010, 11:46 PM

i dont like the gm there who is gm anxiety.. he doesnt know how to handle and be friends with the players. he is like the boss. he do what ever he wants. its unfair to ban players in the forum chat room. for just saying " i hope anxiety realizes that i really want to play to his server". then after saying that in the forum chat room -.- he banned me..

thats so...pissing me off.. but anyways... i dont like that gm..

I think I just vomitted up a little bit.

Yeah, definitely losing control of bodily functions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

EDIT: Damn thing won't let me embedded youtube videos even though we have the damn Youtube button :|

EDIT 2: I've found a picture that's more suitable to express my discontent.

Spoiler
[close]
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3