Atlas RO - Garbage

Started by akitomori, Feb 26, 2010, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akitomori

Gonna keep this short and simple. Low pop, no eco, automated events that hardly anyone does, exploitable bugs, unfair donations such as gm 1 status with special @commands [@main/@warp ect..]lord kaho and s.sunnies in a 99/70 level cap and bad admin.
GM's attitude towards constructive suggestions/one of the reasons for our leaves.
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/ohdono/Untitled4.jpg , http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/ohdono/Untitled3.jpg , http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/ohdono/Untitled2.jpg , http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac120/ohdono/Untitled.jpg.
take a look at the immaturity of the admin.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mov493.jpg
I wasnt even gonna make a forums review after ive aready gave it review on the site but this gm is such a liar. My friends and I gave up on the server due to the lack of eventfully and the attitude of the admin. We at no time were banned for anything as we are rule abiding players yet he claims that we're "rage reviewing" because we were "BANNED FOR TROLLING". lol if we did get banned [which i didnt bother to check] then thats after we've aready left and I guess writing bad reviews is considered trollin' so we got banned for it. Watch out future players..do not post bad reviews on this server or you'll end up being "banned for trolling" like us.

Tom~

Didn't we have a discussion about this yesterday?  :-\

The donation items are indeed unfair. The admin is kinda immature, but this review seems more like a rant... just like the reviews that were posted yesterday.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Temjin

The two other reviews disappeared.  ???

Tom~

A mod deleted them because they "were not real reviews", even though Froibet's review was a good one imo :x

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

neodarkcloud

Here we go with this s*** again, Every review you write about Atlas RO is going to be a troll considering the fact your only doing it because you got banned. Why don't you just stop?

Temjin

Then prove that he's wrong instead of trying to add fuel to the fire.

neodarkcloud

Idc what he post's anymore it doesn't matter. He knows hes wrong and i know i'm right. Its a waste of my time lol. I did all this yesterday I'm not going through it again today. I'll pass. Everyone believe it if you want. I dont really care.

Temjin

Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 01:47 PM
Idc what he post's anymore it doesn't matter. He knows hes wrong and i know i'm right. Its a waste of my time lol. I did all this yesterday I'm not going through it again today. I'll pass. Everyone believe it if you want. I dont really care.

Cheers for the lack of effort, genius. Now I'm more inclined to believe him than you.

Froibet

Quote from: Tom~ on Feb 26, 2010, 12:47 PM
A mod deleted them because they "were not real reviews", even though Froibet's review was a good one imo :x

thank you.
i contacted Pow about this.
he said it MIGHT be up again but locked to prevent flaming/rage
I requested it to be locked only to show others what they expect if they join this server.

I didn't want flaming in my topic. I stated that in my thread.

edit:

though i DID save the whole thing ;>

neodarkcloud

Quote from: Temjin on Feb 26, 2010, 03:13 PM
Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 01:47 PM

Cheers for the lack of effort, genius. Now I'm more inclined to believe him than you.

I dont care who you believe LOL, Do you really think i care what you think? Or anyone else for that matter. I'm not going to put any effort into this anymore its stupid.

Temjin

Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 07:42 PM
I dont care who you believe LOL, Do you really think i care what you think? Or anyone else for that matter. I'm not going to put any effort into this anymore its stupid.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK THAT IS WHY I KEEP SHOWING UP AND RESPONDING

/throwssandatTemjin

GorthexTiger

And juu fell for it lulz.

I find it humourous that someone got banned for trolling and there was trolling to be had, done, in this thread.

It was quite delicious.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Froibet

Quote from: GorthexTiger on Feb 26, 2010, 09:47 PM

And juu fell for it lulz.

I find it humourous that someone got banned for trolling and there was trolling to be had, done, in this thread.

It was quite delicious.

thing was...

none of the suggestion posts we're troll topics.
the players wanted to put up suggestions that were not mentioned before.

akitomori

first off this topic wasnt made for a discussion. Its for players who are searching for a server to know what the server is really like. Whether this is a review or a rant is really up to interpretation. An honest negative review and a rant may seem similar to some. As we all can see I've stated and REVIEW the flaws of the server/admin with proofs. In addition i was not banned from the server so im not doing this to "troll". Notice the admin kept insisting on the negative reviews are coming from "trolls" who got banned while he never shown any proofs of us banning nor stated a real reason for banning us. I just wrote this cause Atlas RO is a horrible server and was a waste of mine and my friends time and i dont want it to happen to potential players.

edit. i re-dl the server so i can show you proof that I am not banned from this server thus disproving this whole trolling thing. The real troll is the lying admin who make up stuffs to defend himself.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wgpawj.jpg

xKyriex

Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 07:42 PM

-1 Internet.