Atlas RO - Garbage

Started by akitomori, Feb 26, 2010, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neodarkcloud

Quote from: akitomori on Feb 26, 2010, 11:18 PM
first off this topic wasnt made for a discussion. Its for players who are searching for a server to know what the server is really like. Whether this is a review or a rant is really up to interpretation. An honest negative review and a rant may seem similar to some. As we all can see I've stated and REVIEW the flaws of the server/admin with proofs. In addition i was not banned from the server so im not doing this to "troll". Notice the admin kept insisting on the negative reviews are coming from "trolls" who got banned while he never shown any proofs of us banning nor stated a real reason for banning us. I just wrote this cause Atlas RO is a horrible server and was a waste of mine and my friends time and i dont want it to happen to potential players.

edit. i re-dl the server so i can show you proof that I am not banned from this server thus disproving this whole trolling thing. The real troll is the lying admin who make up stuffs to defend himself.
http://i49.tinypic.com/wgpawj.jpg

Wrong, you was banned. i just forgot to disable the account. I banned the IP but not the account. Thanks though.

xKyriex

Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 11:42 PM
Wrong, you was banned. i just forgot to disable the account. I banned the IP but not the account. Thanks though.

How do you ban the ip but not the acc? lol

Tom~

I doubt he changed his IP just to see if his account was banned or not.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

xKyriex

Quote from: Tom~ on Feb 26, 2010, 11:47 PM

*senses something fishy* .... >.>... <.<... *goes to get a tootsie pop*

Tom~

Quote from: xKyriex on Feb 26, 2010, 11:49 PM
Quote from: Tom~ on Feb 26, 2010, 11:47 PM

*senses something fishy* .... >.>... <.<... *goes to get a tootsie pop*
*senses something fishy too*
):<

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Froibet

im actually eating salmon atm

Mr Gayman Watch

I think if you look closely enough in this post, you will see he makes himself look more of a fool then this topic does.

Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 01:33 PM
Here we go with this s*** again, Every review you write about Atlas RO is going to be a troll considering the fact your only doing it because you got banned. Why don't you just stop?

Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 01:47 PM
Idc what he post's anymore it doesn't matter. He knows hes wrong and i know i'm right. Its a waste of my time lol. I did all this yesterday I'm not going through it again today. I'll pass. Everyone believe it if you want. I dont really care.

Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 26, 2010, 03:13 PM
Quote from: neodarkcloud on Feb 26, 2010, 01:47 PM
Idc what he post's anymore it doesn't matter. He knows hes wrong and i know i'm right. Its a waste of my time lol. I did all this yesterday I'm not going through it again today. I'll pass. Everyone believe it if you want. I dont really care.

Cheers for the lack of effort, genius. Now I'm more inclined to believe him than you.

[/b]I dont care[/b] who you believe LOL, Do you really think i care what you think? Or anyone else for that matter. [/b]I'm not going to put any effort into this anymore its stupid.[/b]

(I think this guy should get banned for "trolling")
As you can see, HE DOESN'T CARE and he obviously won't be spending time in this STUPID thread because he DOESN'T CARE what any of you think :)

Yukino

Very hypocritical much xD.

Wouldn't you ban the account first, and if they continue to do anything bad, then ban the IP? Went for the gold first I suppose.
He does seem to defend himself more than he think he is. That would count as him "caring" about this thread after all.
Prideful. He's putting a lot of effort by continuing to fuel this argument. Then again, even if it's a review, people would still like to criticize other people's opinions.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Froibet

I don't even think neodarkcloud is even Andrew Moore.
I believe he is "tommy" or known as Thomas Duong.

The Andrew in my msn conversations about the server has a totally different msn
That Andrew is the AtlasRO admin...

something is up...

Thomas Duong is a player I met in-game during my stay

xKyriex

I can still see the full email despite the line. xD

Yukino

Lol XD.

At least it's getting calm now. Everyone is subjected to their own opinions, but just be prepared to get "responses" back.

Froibet

Yukino

And then, there goes the "free agency" in the plan of salvation if there are no opinions xD. No more growth, no more development. No individualism.

xKyriex

Quote from: Yukino on Feb 28, 2010, 07:08 PM
No more growth, no more development. No individualism.

Yay for communism. xD

mickiedeez

UR A TROLL AND I REFUSE TO POST IN THIS THREAD EVAR!!!

EDIT: I'll post again a few minutes to let you guys know I still don't care and will never post in this thread. O wait.
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.