AriaRO

Started by Annihilate, Dec 06, 2009, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamePlay

Quote from: Annihilate on Dec 10, 2009, 02:42 AM
Gameplay, I forgot to point out that even if Aria's Admin has the prima facie right to do whatever they want with Aria, he players are still entitled to have a considerable voice on what and how changes are implemented. If it werent so, then there should be no hall of shame section in RMS.

Leaving right away will never be an option for that guild because they have something at stake here : All the time that they spent will go to waste.

I guess you know what that means..
You are right, but an admin does not need to care.  Albeit, it is highly recommended that they do or they usually end up in the hall of shame.  Thing is, they pay for it, and we visit...I mean a lot of server owners wanna have the best server out there so they listen to the players, but it's not always going to happen....

Now why you going and bringing in the past?  What the hell does that have to do with this?  And as I recall, You liked that one very much when I attempted to call luTze out on that.

Final

Quote from: Annihilate on Dec 10, 2009, 02:42 AM

Well, so far, just to recap: Apoc still has to answer on allegations that he/she/it is too immature for comfort. I am hoping for an answer. And since Apoc was the one who made accusations of bad conduct on the part of Ray, then I suppose he can post screenies, right? As far as I know, no proof or whatever was put up in AriaRO and so probably, Che[head Admin] just took his/her/its word for it.
Most server admins like to believe staff over players no matter the outcome.  Hence why you get the "Proof or it didn't happen" quote a lot rofl...

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

orix1357

Some things hanging around on my mind.

> I really wonder what's the point of the one DDoS'ing a completely new server.

> I can blame some members of Legacy for QQ'ing when they missed the chance to kill Sniper Cecil, can I? It's announced that server's gonna be off for a while.

> I agree with the "What is out of the game, stays out of the game" principle. Although it doesn't protect some other players who outright trashtalk the GMs.

> I think I'll stay at Aria until it finally sinks. I usually stay on a server until it shuts down. I've been doing it for 3 servers already (aeRO, Oracle and Rebound).
Has played in: aeRO, heRO, OracleRO, ReboundRO, AriaRO, IntenseRO, VastRO, LuminaRO, AerialRO, NyuubiRO and PumpkinRO.

Annihilate

OFFtopic:

Quote from: GamePlay on Dec 10, 2009, 02:50 AM

You are right, but an admin does not need to care.  Albeit, it is highly recommended that they do or they usually end up in the hall of shame.  Thing is, they pay for it, and we visit...I mean a lot of server owners wanna have the best server out there so they listen to the players, but it's not always going to happen....

Now why you going and bringing in the past?  What the hell does that have to do with this?  And as I recall, You liked that one very much when I attempted to call luTze out on that.

Dude, I helped to bring it down, if thats what you mean by calling it out.

Quote from: Final on Dec 10, 2009, 02:53 AM
Most server admins like to believe staff over players no matter the outcome.  Hence why you get the "Proof or it didn't happen" quote a lot rofl...

Yeah, but considering that they got most of their people from the hype they made in RMS in the past couple of months, I think it will be wiser for them to do so. It is true that Admin believes staff over playersmost of the time, that's why there are very few decent servers around

ONtopic:

Aria is DOWN again. DDoS sh*t again probably.

P.S. and no I am a math major, I dont know that programming s*** to DDoS-w/e AriaRO.

Rapist

Ya..
by the way what is DDos attack?

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it

Relics

This has derailed beyond belief, I think anyone that has an issue regarding AriaRO can take it elsewhere. Off-topic, shame, if you believe you've got something that belongs there.. go for it. But it's done for this topic.