AnimaRO a low quality server in disguise?

Started by Senor, Oct 22, 2006, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeralda

Nope, never heard of you. And  I have played since December 05 (let's leave it as a detail that I didn't really play since September or October 06).

And the real thing I'm interested now is: Dolly inherited Snows gears? How is she doing that?! I know that fake cuteness is tempting to you males but puuuulease, seducing so many top tier players like KS or Snow. Even I never imagined she would manage something like that.

kikyouinthenuts

Quote from: Emmie on Dec 26, 2006, 02:19 PM
Nope, never heard of you. And  I have played since December 05 (let's leave it as a detail that I didn't really play since September or October 06).

And the real thing I'm interested now is: Dolly inherited Snows gears? How is she doing that?! I know that fake cuteness is tempting to you males but puuuulease, seducing so many top tier players like KS or Snow. Even I never imagined she would manage something like that.
she bought em off []Snow[] it was a big conspirecy becuase vash bought it too but she claimed to buy it first blah blah blah now she has his gears but not all of em

Rince

Quote from: Brenna on Dec 26, 2006, 10:38 AM
This thread has degenerated into nothing more than a flame war by those who no longer enjoy playing on Anima. Gone is any sign of an attempt (no matter how feeble) at an objective review.

WRONG, i still play it and enjoy it....but NONE of the corruptions and imbalance and s*** that goes on will be ingored, IT EXISITS.
Posted on: December 26, 2006, 09:01:11 PM
Sothe is you average friendly neiborhood noob =]