AnimaRO

Started by Illisuun, Jul 11, 2007, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illisuun

Let me preface this by giving a little background on myself. I've played AnimaRO for about a year and a half now. As far as the timeline for this server, for those of you who know anything about it, that means I was there for the mass bot banning of the Celestial 99s and the creation of the original anima truth site, but I was there after the Sovereign incident. I've been here a while, but not since the very beginning. I also have done my homework and spent countless hours researching to the best of my ability everything related to every alleged case of corruption in the server's entire history, stretching back to even before my time here. I think I can safely say that I am more knowledgeable about the issue than almost every currently active player on the server, including most of the current GMs.

And so I read these boards every once in a while. Any of you keeping up with the drama probably have seen me post here before. I also read the reviews. It amazes me how many people post about the corruption of this server without having a clue.

I want to make clear that I'm not posting this to fully support the server in every regard. It has it's issues, which I'll probably end up addressing to some degree, and I also posted a review on the main RMS site linking back to this post. You'll note that I didn't give it straight perfect scores or anything silly like that. I'm just here to address a bunch of posts by a bunch of poorly informed people.

The most common recurring theme I see is people coming in and saying that this server used to be great but now that it's switched management it has become corrupt. Say what? Let's get one thing straight. The old GM staff overall, including and especially Debbie, was horribly corrupt in a huge number of ways. Remember that when you read the animaro truth site, it's talking about Debbie's staff. All of the pages and pages of evidence regarding GM botting, bribery, corruption, all of that was Debbie's staff. It was good clean fun before Debbie died? I know Debbie died and we don't want to speak poorly of the dead, but let's face it, I came incredibly close to quitting on many occasions during Debbie's reign specifically due to GM corruption. My friends were probably the largest reason I stayed.

And let's clarify that we're not even talking about just corruption in the letting people get away with cheating department. We had MVP card price increases, a new MVP card implemented instead of a thara frog card buff, an unslotter price increase, and piles of other schemes to get players to continue donating despite their adverse affects on game balance.

Conversely, let's look at our current staff. All of the GMs besides 2 (Harken and Konoka) are new faces that were unrelated to the old corruption case. I'm not even sure Konoka's even active anymore, which leaves Harken. I'll address Harken specifically later.

As to the rest of the GMs, what indication do we have of their corruptness? As far as I can tell, we have two sources: random completely unsubstantiated statements that I think we can safely ignore, and people who come in here and tell us how corrupt it is after completely innocent friend x got banned. In my opinion, those cases are in all likelihood results of actual good GM work. Player x bots/scams/breaks the rules in some other way, they get caught and banned, and then they whine to their friends about their innocence and the corruption of the server and their friends, being friends and hearing a slanted story, believe them. The only complaints I've ever really seen that seemed legitimate at all were complaints about the severity and even application of lesser punishments that seem to be more of a judgement call made by whatever GM is addressing the case. They may have such an issue, but that's hardly widespread and rampant corruption.

As to Harken specifically, she (I'll stick with the feminine pronoun for ease or typing, but I'll also acknowledge there is a mostly irrelevant conflicting opinion on the matter) was involved with the old GM team. That puts her in a more dubious position from the start. But if you look through the aforementioned pages and pages of evidence, Harken is hardly even addressed. That's not to say I believe her hands are completely clean, but she certainly isn't an obvious step up in corruption from what Debbie ever was. Most of the specific claims I've heard in relation to Harken are in regard to allegedly unwarranted bans. Rince claims he was banned for force warping people to an unpathable area and trying to sell hellishly overpriced butterfly wings. I don't know enough about that particular case to comment. Orguss makes a claim of trumped up charges against him. The truth lies somewhere in the middle of what anybody will tell you on that case. I'm not entirely convinced Orguss did anything to justify a ban, but on the other hand, I don't straight up believe Orguss's side of the story, either (Sorry Orgy-poo). Merahmatriz admitted that he botted the server in the forums and was banned for it and then tried to whine about GM corruption. Tynne claims that charges were trumped up on him. Tynne is also a lying, two-faced sack of excrement not worth anybody's time. The list probably stretches out to eternity. A lot of the cases are probably the same as noted above; players are justifiably banned and go whine to friend anyway. A large chunk of the remaining cases are not so much an issue of whether a player is innocent but rather whether they possibly deserved a lesser punishment than a ban. Some more are probably cases where Harken committed to, to the best of her knowledge, the correct course of action and made a mistake. Are there more cases that don't fall into any of those categories and really were abuse of power? It's very very hard to tell. But I think that's a variety of uncertainty that we end up with almost any administrator. Harken's just had a harder time shaking a reputation for it than most.

So we have hazy involvement in Debbie's old corruption, and we have an inconclusive history of possibly unjustified bannings. That doesn't seem like a whole lot. The deciding factor for very many people is a story that's been told and retold so many times that the embellishments and omissions run rampant: how AnimaRO came to be under Harken's control, and the subsequent split of TalonRO. That's a longer story than I want to want to go into fully, but I'll try to address what I think are the few important bits.

A lot of people take issue with the fact that Harken "stole" the server from Debbie's parents, presumably for personal profit. I'll come at this from two separate angles. First, I spent most of the time during which that whole episode occured in contact with Harken. Now, I'm not going to say that Harken wasn't concerned with the long profitability of the server. But I'm going to post an excerpt straight from my logs of a chat with her during the whole incident. It needs a bit of context, though. A lot of people don't realize it, but the plan Debbie's parents initially had for AnimaRO after Debbie's death was to let it coast for about a month and then shut it down. This excerpt is taken from a time when there was a very real possibility that our server was going to go away forever.

Illisuun: how are you guys all paying for this?
Illisuun: is it coming out of your pocket?
Harken: Yeah
Illisuun: that sucks
Harken: it's coming out of my pocket
Harken: I have enough to cover it for a few months
Harken: f*** this though
Harken: I'm not letting her take AnimaRO away

The other angle I'd like to come from probably isn't going to win me a lot of popularity, but here it is anyway. Debbie's parents are not the proverbial good guys. I'm not going to go into the legal matters specifically, but let's put it this way. At the time they were trying to shut down the server, Debbie's parents were sitting on (and still have) huge sums of money donated ostensibly for the betterment and maintenance of the server. They were going to shut down the server and keep the money. They were in it purely for the money more so than anybody else was. They never gave a damn about any player on AnimaRO, and in my eyes they never had any sort of moral high ground.

That brings us to the issue of Black Talon. If I don't think we'd have been better off if Debbie's parents had gotten control, why Harken as opposed to another GM like Black Talon? We could go back and forth on personal qualifications (Harken is lazy, BT can't balance a game, whatever other shots you want to take at either of them) but I think that's an argument that nobody will ever win. Let's look at Black Talon's own reasoning for cloning AnimaRO. There's the whole usurper argument that I just addressed above, and then there's the (more fun) claim that Black Talon did it because he thought it best served the players.

There are a whole series of accusations I've made in other threads regarding BT's handling of the split, but let's just look at just the obvious effects that were destined to happen whether BT intended anything sinister or not. First, we have the same number of players and suddenly twice as many items. Cross server trading was rampant and devastating for the economies of both servers. The server population and therefore competitiveness of each server dropped a huge amount. Players also cross server cheated and scammed in large quantities knowing the worst that would happen to them is that they'd be banned on a server they weren't even planning on playing on. On top of all that, BT took necessarily took with him incomplete information such that piles of players with obvious past transgressions can play there freely.

Does this sound like it was really done for our benefit? I'm quite certain that I can safely say that the game is less fun for me than if BT had never copied the aRO database, and playing on Talon's server wouldn't have been any better. No, I think the real answer is that BT was motivated by the same things that all of the others involved were at least to some degree: money and control.

So when you ask me why Harken and not Black Talon or some other GM, my answer is simple. Harken is in control because she took immediate action to try to guarantee the continuation of the game server. She got there first and got things done.

I'm sure there are plenty of you who want to jump in and ask me to address some other issue that AnimaRO has. I'm not going to, because as I said before, I don't defend the server or it's management universally. But what I do want is to see honest complaints and arguments, not the load of crap that I keep hearing all over this site. Complain about the time it takes for support tickets to get answered. Complain about the economy, even though I think a lot of its issues are Black Talon's fault. Complain about specific cases with thorough evidence supporting your case. Just quit posting "my frnd gt bnaned but he innocnt GM CORRUPT" over and over. And quit posting crap like "The server was gr8 until Debbie died and corrupt GMs took over." Because it makes you sound like an idiot to anybody who actually has any idea what's going on.

Zurital

is debbies parents shutting down the server your opinion or did they tell u it?
anyhow AnimaRO like all servers are corrupt. its the price u pay for playing on a free server.

If you have queries regarding seRO please feel free to ask me.

Flip

I don't think this is a post I can even reply to, but I did read all those flame wars about Anima before.

I can at least confirm that there's more than the topic poster that said that Debbie's parents were planning to shut down Anima after a month, and that indeed, Harken was fighting them for ownership of it.

This is quite possibly the biggest issue yet in my years in RO priv servers. Hope it gets resolved. o.o

Emeralda

Didn't one of the ex-GMs that kept contact with Philip and his parents showed a letter from his mom saying that they wouldn't close the server and such?

Quote from: Illisuun on Jul 11, 2007, 05:18 AM
Illisuun: how are you guys all paying for this?
Illisuun: is it coming out of your pocket?
Harken: Yeah
Illisuun: that sucks
Harken: it's coming out of my pocket
Harken: I have enough to cover it for a few months

Eto... than what's the point of the donation system and the massive income from it? Where does it dissapear? Something isn't clear here.

Slaw

I can think of quite a few things to waste that money on. Money's very easy to spend. Still, I do believe donation money should go toward the server only, if the donation wasn't specified at a certain person. But that's just me being a donation nazi.

Illisuun

To be more thorough, there was a letter posted after Harken had already finished migrating the server and taking control saying that Debbie's parents were actually going to keep the server up. Maybe they decided it was actually in their best interest to keep the server running and make more money off of it after all. Maybe it was a PR move to discredit Harken. I don't know. I do know for certain that the original plan was to shut the server down. This was confirmed to me by multiple sources, including other GMs that later decided to jump ship.

Quote from: Emeralda on Jul 11, 2007, 04:56 PM
Eto... than what's the point of the donation system and the massive income from it? Where does it dissapear? Something isn't clear here.

Immediately after the migration, there was no donation system and there was no "massive income." The paypal link was gone and there was no ad credit system. Any number of players who were there at the time can attest to this.

Emeralda

Quote from: Illisuun on Jul 11, 2007, 10:15 PM
To be more thorough, there was a letter posted after Harken had already finished migrating the server and taking control saying that Debbie's parents were actually going to keep the server up. Maybe they decided it was actually in their best interest to keep the server running and make more money off of it after all. Maybe it was a PR move to discredit Harken. I don't know. I do know for certain that the original plan was to shut the server down. This was confirmed to me by multiple sources, including other GMs that later decided to jump ship.

If it was confirmed that they would keep it as it was than why you said earlier that they would close it? Was it some sort of black PR from Harkens side to discredit Phils parents? And if you think that they wanted to keep running something just for money and not to continue what their beloved son started and put his heart into than how will you call Harken's intentions when he stole the server from them?

Yes, 2 can play this game of 'who did what on the internet' but it leads nowhere.

Quote from: Illisuun on Jul 11, 2007, 10:15 PM
Immediately after the migration, there was no donation system and there was no "massive income." The paypal link was gone and there was no ad credit system. Any number of players who were there at the time can attest to this.

I know about that. After Phil's death they had to redirect the money income to their accounts and it took some time. But it was just a brief moment in the history of aRO and the huge income (several Kaho horns and even more mvps cards are being bought every month) is now guaranteed. Please do not forget about this part as well.

Illisuun

Quote from: Emeralda on Jul 12, 2007, 07:17 AM
If it was confirmed that they would keep it as it was than why you said earlier that they would close it? Was it some sort of black PR from Harkens side to discredit Phils parents? And if you think that they wanted to keep running something just for money and not to continue what their beloved son started and put his heart into than how will you call Harken's intentions when he stole the server from them?

Yes, 2 can play this game of 'who did what on the internet' but it leads nowhere.

I can't divine exactly what Debbie's parents intended partway through the game. What I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, is that their plans, even as partially confirmed by the letter itself, from the time they first contacted Harken until some time after the first announcement related to it was posted on the AnimaRO site, was the let the server coast for about a month and then shut it down.

I know about that. After Phil's death they had to redirect the money income to their accounts and it took some time. But it was just a brief moment in the history of aRO and the huge income (several Kaho horns and even more mvps cards are being bought every month) is now guaranteed. Please do not forget about this part as well.

If you knew about that, then why the hell did you quote my conversation and try to imply there was something fishy with it? As for how "brief" it was, the apparent time gap between Debbie's death and the beginning of Harken's ability to collect donation money of any form besides possibly snail mail is from some time in the middle of February and April 19, 2007.

Now, I already said that I'm not going to claim that the long term profitability of AnimaRO didn't enter into Harken's decisions at all. That would be silly. But I do believe it was less central an issue than it was for any of the other central players: Debbie's Parents, Black Talon, and even Debbie. I mean, our card unslotter decreased substantially in price recently. That's the first time any donation item or service has decreased in price to my knowledge in the entire time I've played here.

What I find funny about this is that people who haven't played on the server for a year or more and are only gathering intel through hearsay keep trying to talk like they have good primary sources of information. Windsong goes and posts some "In A New Light" crap that only illuminates how out of touch she is with the whole issue. Emerelda repeatedly argues in these forums on the issue and tries to sound like some wise sage or devil's advocate, but let's face it, isn't really much better informed. The list goes on. Give it up, guys. You had your day. Move on to commenting on other issues where you aren't as many steps from the drama as I am from Kevin Bacon.

Emeralda

Quote from: Illisuun on Jul 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
I can't divine exactly what Debbie's parents intended partway through the game. What I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, is that their plans, even as partially confirmed by the letter itself, from the time they first contacted Harken until some time after the first announcement related to it was posted on the AnimaRO site, was the let the server coast for about a month and then shut it down.

According to whom? There is some paradox as according to that 'letter' they wanted to keep it running and according to Harken they wanted to shut it (now he's treated as a 'saviour'). Oooohhhh, those dirty parents of his, defying Harken's holy words that are always true. If he says that they wanted to close the server than they should do so and not have such evilish intentions of defying his words and intending to let it stay.

If you knew about that, then why the hell did you quote my conversation and try to imply there was something fishy with it? As for how "brief" it was, the apparent time gap between Debbie's death and the beginning of Harken's ability to collect donation money of any form besides possibly snail mail is from some time in the middle of February and April 19, 2007.

I quote it because it looked like it was refering to a present situation. I just wanted to fix the flaw in it. Also note that since it's out-of-date (your conversation) you should note yourself that the server, Harken's and the GMs wages are sponsored by the players who donate.

Now, I already said that I'm not going to claim that the long term profitability of AnimaRO didn't enter into Harken's decisions at all. That would be silly. But I do believe it was less central an issue than it was for any of the other central players: Debbie's Parents, Black Talon, and even Debbie. I mean, our card unslotter decreased substantially in price recently. That's the first time any donation item or service has decreased in price to my knowledge in the entire time I've played here.

Another flaw in your post - why do you think that Harken cares least about the money compared to others? Can you really read their minds, their feelings? Do you even know them well enough to make such judgements? Look at what you said earlier for example: 'Debbie's' parents wanted to first shut down the server but then they changed their minds (thanks to the letters and e-mails of the aRO players I suppose) making it not too probable that they wanted to make it for money but for the community. And Harken? His 'game balancing' took him weeks if not months to figure out something was not right with the SQIs, even though everyone else complained about it. What was he doing there than? Some of the GMs admitted here once that 'Debbie' wanted to get rid of Harken because he wasn't really doing anything (or for similiar reasons) but they hesitated only because Harken would start 'talking'. Luckily he still isn't~

Windsong goes and posts some "In A New Light" crap that only illuminates how out of touch she is with the whole issue.

Windsong's site is still alive? She doesn't really understand much I see.

Emerelda repeatedly argues in these forums on the issue

I just love to correct flaws in some people's posts~ (especially when it's demagogy). Don't worry, I was often doing it for both sides but I lost my touch lately.

Emerelda (...) tries to sound like some wise sage or devil's advocate

Oh yes, I'm such a devil. But seriously, I could as well say it about you. This is how such rhetoric sentences as yours work (with no offence intended, but just like most of your first post).

Elements

Quote from: Illisuun on Jul 11, 2007, 05:18 AM
1)  As to the rest of the GMs, what indication do we have of their corruptness? As far as I can tell, we have two sources: random completely unsubstantiated statements that I think we can safely ignore, and people who come in here and tell us how corrupt it is after completely innocent friend x got banned. In my opinion, those cases are in all likelihood results of actual good GM work. Player x bots/scams/breaks the rules in some other way, they get caught and banned,

2)  A lot of people don't realize it, but the plan Debbie's parents initially had for AnimaRO after Debbie's death was to let it coast for about a month and then shut it down.

3)  Does this sound like it was really done for our benefit? I'm quite certain that I can safely say that the game is less fun for me than if BT had never copied the aRO database, and playing on Talon's server wouldn't have been any better. No, I think the real answer is that BT was motivated by the same things that all of the others involved were at least to some degree: money and control.

4)  So when you ask me why Harken and not Black Talon or some other GM, my answer is simple. Harken is in control because she took immediate action to try to guarantee the continuation of the game server. She got there first and got things done.

Since your post was so damn long, I'll break it down..

1)  Although, I don't agree with the rumours of corruption, I do agree certain GM's, or Admin's get special treatment.
For example; Let's say a player killsteals a GM's normal character (They all have normal characters, that are Legit, mirite?), and then proceeds to curse out the said player(The GM)
Normally that would almost be enough for a mute, however in the case of it being a GM, it would be brought to the forums/ticket, I suppose.. Let's say that the said GM posted it on the forums, and waited for a response.

Now the rest of the GM's most likely know that person, as their a GM as well (Posting under a legit account), and thus would go into the topic, and read it over..

Chances are, the offending player will receive a max time mute, within reason, am I correct? Even if another GM DIDN'T answer it, they could always sign into their GM account, and mute the player themselves; Much quicker than a normal player report..
Thus; Special treatment.. But that's only a hypothese.. Only guessing on what would happen, but it's relatively that, I'm sure.

I wish I could use a real example right about now; But sadly, I cannot; As that would not be fair to the GM/Admin, so I'll just leave it with that.

2)  From what I have heard, Debbie's parents had indeed planned on closing the server, and I firmly believe that.. That Harken wished to keep the server up.. Wether it be for good intentions, or money, I don't know, nor' care. (No, I am not a dog to Harken, I'm saying this of my own opinions)

3)  I do believe Black Talon wanted another server for Power, not quite money, but definately power, either way, him and Harken never hit it off, so they did as business partners do.. They split up, it should have ended there.

4)  Yes, Harken took immediate control, and would be the one who should be in control (Seeing as they co-owned it with Debbie).. However, I don't agree with people taking immediate action, merely to claim something.. The thought of that aggrivates me, but it rightfully would belong to Harken, or Black Talon.. Seeing as they both own a copy, I believe it was handled in the best possible manner.

5)  ???

6)   Profit

And there you have it, my opinions may not be correct, or you may not agree with them.. But that's what I think about all of this =]

Illisuun

Quote from: Emeralda on Jul 12, 2007, 04:15 PM
According to whom? There is some paradox as according to that 'letter' they wanted to keep it running and according to Harken they wanted to shut it (now he's treated as a 'saviour'). Oooohhhh, those dirty parents of his, defying Harken's holy words that are always true. If he says that they wanted to close the server than they should do so and not have such evilish intentions of defying his words and intending to let it stay.

I'm more or less going to ignore this, because the fact that you are still arguing this points speaks more loudly of your lack of decent information on the matter than I ever could. I believe that if you could dig up the letter to which everyone keep referring, it contains pretty solid evidence itself that there was at least a strong consideration to take the server down in the first place.

I quote it because it looked like it was refering to a present situation. I just wanted to fix the flaw in it. Also note that since it's out-of-date (your conversation) you should note yourself that the server, Harken's and the GMs wages are sponsored by the players who donate.

Yes, because despite the fact that I specifically gave a time and context for the quotation so there would be no such confusion, I was clearly trying to mislead people as to the timing.

Another flaw in your post - why do you think that Harken cares least about the money compared to others? Can you really read their minds, their feelings? Do you even know them well enough to make such judgements? Look at what you said earlier for example: 'Debbie's' parents wanted to first shut down the server but then they changed their minds (thanks to the letters and e-mails of the aRO players I suppose) making it not too probable that they wanted to make it for money but for the community. And Harken? His 'game balancing' took him weeks if not months to figure out something was not right with the SQIs, even though everyone else complained about it. What was he doing there than? Some of the GMs admitted here once that 'Debbie' wanted to get rid of Harken because he wasn't really doing anything (or for similiar reasons) but they hesitated only because Harken would start 'talking'. Luckily he still isn't~

You mean the parents that are sitting on all of the built up donation money from the entire history of AnimaRO between it's conception and Debbie's death? Yeah, they were in it for the money.

Oh yes, I'm such a devil. But seriously, I could as well say it about you. This is how such rhetoric sentences as yours work (with no offence intended, but just like most of your first post).

Please look up what "devil's advocate" is. Here, I'll help you. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/devil's%20advocate

Transcend

You wasted your time,your post is certainly long but is certified with the 100% s*** STICKER
1)  As to the rest of the GMs, what indication do we have of their corruptness? As far as I can tell, we have two sources: random completely unsubstantiated statements that I think we can safely ignore, and people who come in here and tell us how corrupt it is after completely innocent friend x got banned. In my opinion, those cases are in all likelihood results of actual good GM work. Player x bots/scams/breaks the rules in some other way, they get caught and banned,

2)  A lot of people don't realize it, but the plan Debbie's parents initially had for AnimaRO after Debbie's death was to let it coast for about a month and then shut it down.

3)  Does this sound like it was really done for our benefit? I'm quite certain that I can safely say that the game is less fun for me than if BT had never copied the aRO database, and playing on Talon's server wouldn't have been any better. No, I think the real answer is that BT was motivated by the same things that all of the others involved were at least to some degree: money and control.

4)  So when you ask me why Harken and not Black Talon or some other GM, my answer is simple. Harken is in control because she took immediate action to try to guarantee the continuation of the game server. She got there first and got things done.

and from that time one staff member spawned items for his female friends. Another one used his powers to cheat in events run by other staff so that his character would win. Another followed players he didn't like around while invisible to spy on them. One staff member even gave out his password to another player, who proceeded to spawn a huge amount of powerful equipment for his friends.
then august 05 debbie"wich is BELEIVE ME THE OLD OWNER WHO JUST CHANGED HIS NAME AND SEX.
ALSO THE GM S NEVER GOT FIRED ,THEY JUST GOT RENAMED (some of them left tough)
PROOF? DO A WHOIS ON ANIMARO.COM AND NEWANIMARO.COM AND COMPARE
Just THINK a LITLE bit,why would debbie take over a server that will DIE ?!?
then this same person(Virtual person,use wiki if u dunno what it is)"Debbie" Died...
I beleive that ppl with his/her(dunno how to adress shemales,also Virtual person's sex dosen t matter) Illness,do not make RO servers
but spend their days in a hospital or on a bed,also.they never said one day"DEBBIE IS SICK OMG SHE WON T COME TODAY"

next are the others....
ok
GUIDE : HOW TO GET OUT OF JAIL IN ANIMARO :D!!!!(always works)
Pm a GM anyone will do
<Debbie> [Guild] GM : wow.. he ask if he get banned again will it be the same procedure?
[23:20] <Debbie> [Guild] GM : i said it will be $30
[23:20] <Debbie> [Guild] GM : XD

They have "LEGITZZZZZZ" LEET ONES btw @_@!!! just check them :)(that s if they tell you who they are)
Retarded gameplay Fuuuu anima :/ almost made me quit RO

Illisuun

Quote from: Transcend on Jul 17, 2007, 01:29 AM
You wasted your time,your post is certainly long but is certified with the 100% s*** STICKER
I don't even know why I'm doing this. I'm fairly certain you're railing against AnimaRO to try to get more people to play on your server. But here goes.

s***,not even a true word.anima was my second server.i played anima even before debbie had it
and from that time one staff member spawned items for his female friends. Another one used his powers to cheat in events run by other staff so that his character would win. Another followed players he didn't like around while invisible to spy on them. One staff member even gave out his password to another player, who proceeded to spawn a huge amount of powerful equipment for his friends.
then august 05 debbie"wich is BELEIVE ME THE OLD OWNER WHO JUST CHANGED HIS NAME AND SEX.

Year+ old allegations, and all relating to Debbie. I said right up there that I thought the old staff was corrupt.

ALSO THE GM S NEVER GOT FIRED ,THEY JUST GOT RENAMED (some of them left tough)
PROOF? DO A WHOIS ON ANIMARO.COM AND NEWANIMARO.COM AND COMPARE

Any of us who were actually there instead of just jumping to conclusions know that Harken gained control control of the old domain. It's  redirected to the newanimaro.com domain for months. You've proven... nothing.

Also, most of the important GMs from the old staff are accounted for... on another server (TalonRO). It's not even effort to debunk this stuff. Readily researchable information steps all over you for me.

Just THINK a LITLE bit,why would debbie take over a server that will DIE ?!?
then this same person(Virtual person,use wiki if u dunno what it is)"Debbie" Died...
I beleive that ppl with his/her(dunno how to adress shemales,also Virtual person's sex dosen t matter) Illness,do not make RO servers
but spend their days in a hospital or on a bed,also.they never said one day"DEBBIE IS SICK OMG SHE WON T COME TODAY"

A cerebral hemorrhage would have a very sudden onset. There would be no period of "sickness" preceding it, it's an acute attack that leads to a very dangerous stroke. Now, you can argue about whether the death was faked, and that's fine. There's not a lot of firm proof either way. The problem is, the presumption that her death was faked and that Debbie is still an active member of the staff is completely unsustainable. If you go read the posts linked by Emmy in the other thread, you'll see several mentions from defecting GMs of legal battles between Debbie's parents and Harken. Are the staff members that quit and made another server also in on this big conspiracy?

next are the others....
ok
GUIDE : HOW TO GET OUT OF JAIL IN ANIMARO :D!!!!(always works)
Pm a GM anyone will do
<Debbie> [Guild] GM : wow.. he ask if he get banned again will it be the same procedure?
[23:20] <Debbie> [Guild] GM : i said it will be $30
[23:20] <Debbie> [Guild] GM : XD

Again, you're posting information that's a year and a half old. Congratulations on adding absolutely nothing useful to the conversation.

They have "LEGITZZZZZZ" LEET ONES btw @_@!!! just check them :)(that s if they tell you who they are)
Retarded gameplay Fuuuu anima :/ almost made me quit RO

I'm not even sure this is coherent enough to respond to. Do GMs play on their own server with characters that theoretically have no GM spawned gears on them? Yes, I'm sure they do. I also trust way more that the current staff's legit characters are way more likely to actually be legit than the old staff's. That being said, is there anything wrong with GMs enjoying their own server, so long as they don't abuse their powers for advantage? I think not.

Transcend

I may sound harsh but any GM that plays his server is corrupt in his own way :)

Chiyo

Can't believe I read all that, /heh. Informative. =x