Dark Serenity RO

Started by Jinxess, Apr 20, 2008, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxess

Quote from: Tears of Blood on Apr 22, 2008, 06:54 PM
You're free to think of it however you want, but I believe this only shows your own ignorance to the rest of the RMS community. You have your opinion, I have mine, and my players have theirs. I thought I'd just clear up some of the things in this review that you strategically left out.

Lol, hardly. I didn't leave anything out. Not like I'm going to speak for you. That's why you're alive. Unless you're a terminally ill patient who can't decide for yourself and need an adult to make decisions for you.

Lol, what ignorance? What did I ignore? If anyone ignored anything, it's the fact that I'm not the one who got mad but you did. It's clear that your "clarifying" doesn't really do much if you can't prove it with "screenshots" by your logic. RMS.net players can see that you do favor Assassins more than enough because you do have a "legit" Assassin Cross and you have your own guild. You're the admin of the server you play on, it's clear from the forums that you don't read correctly most of the time, you have an anger problem (lmao), and you're inconsistent with your intentions.

This is a review after all. I don't expect people like you and admins to understand that players write reviews based off of their opinion of the server.

Thank you again for your contribution to RMS.net. Have a good day.

bape

Tears: Truthfully, just ignore her. Lol, no offense to you Jinxess. But she only wants you to argue back, she wants to see if you will reply and argue. Of course, she does it to only the brand new servers, why? I don't know.

Really Jinxess. If you don't like something about one's server, like an issue like this talk with the owner, don't be mad at them and quickly jump to the forums. Really, you say you are looking for a server, sure your reviews can be helpful to the owners but all we see is that you are looking for some action/excitement. If that's what you think about the server, don't only post negative things and don't speak rudely. Nobody was rude to you unless you were rude first, can't always except an admin be nice when you were rude first, they are people too, ya know.

Btw this quote here:
"Thank you for your contribution at RMS, have a nice day."

Only makes you look like you have an additude. You might get mad at what I say but think about it, its a review for you and you can simply change it.

Jinxess

Quote from: bape on May 03, 2008, 06:23 AM
"

Only makes you look like you have an additude. You might get mad at what I say but think about it, its a review for you and you can simply change it.

Lol, clearly it's obvious you suck at being a GM. Ahaha, you're still bitter from the review I wrote about you. Again, you show all of us how childish you are and what kind of GM you are with your poor attempts to post with lack of effort. Thankies again ^.~

overkill

;DEvery class of char hav their own specialyties just need abit of thinking about which class u fight for.that my opinions.And 1 think u cant balance the class of char but u can balance the server ;Dim so sry if i had a bad english.

Sarin

All that arguing is just amoosing :D I think you should solve this by posting all changes that has been made to server balance, and letting people judge by themselves. RO balance is not always obvious.