Truero Review - The Final Blow

Started by HammertimeBlackFreshpro, Nov 27, 2014, 01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurosawa

@pizzaguy

"Regarding player with "GM equipment": Good ol' packet editing, plus an undiscovered skill bug in rAthena. Fixed."
fixed you say?

guess what, they are back. doing 999k charge attack on pvp.

someone TRIED to report it, instead of doing the right action, you fckin IP banned him instead of fixing the problem.
now temme, what is FIXED?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just try look at the forums and check bug thread. its closed since may or march iirc?

exii

exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Innomite

At least Elias Bakkali used to give us direct answers to try to make things "clear". Pizza doesn't even stand up to that.

You say you won't waste your time with someone who "sold his GTB for real money". Well isn't your job to clear your players' doubts? Because at that time, Hammer was still a player in your server. And, as a matter of fact, you, as a Co-administrator, should have answered all his questions.

This whole s*** of a thread could've been avoided if you just gave him the itemlogs, which ohmygod was the only thing he ever asked you in the first place. And even so without the GTB, our guild has managed to dominate WoE. Because the only thing we wanted was transparency, which you guys lack a lot of.

I joined TrueRO the very first day, when server had only 12 people online and Prontera was filled with Porings. I know how bugged everything was (and still is) since then. I quit 2 weeks later. Then came back on May to join Hammer for WoE.

A friend  told me that his guild quit because oheysurprise bugs. Bugs that are still present in the server. Bugs that have been never fixed. Bugs that are breaking the already broken gameplay. But we didn't complain during the first months because we were aware of how helluva job fixing stuffs in a bugged server is. But you guys took so long, and by then, when you had everything "ready" for the ultragreat update (oh wait I forgot that style update that was scheduled for JULY OH HELLO WHEN STYLE UPDATE OMG) you got DDoS'd. Server got down for 4 whole days. Numbers decreased, the peak hasn't gotten any higher than 732 ever since that incident happened and it's been 3 months already. You still say this is the #1 Renewal server. Well, RMS may say that, but someone smart enough can tell by the design of your mainpage and your forums' format that it's just bs. I personally find NovaRO better, and I just played there for 15 minutes, then I quit.

Relying on rAthena is taking you guys a lot of our time. Scias (Uciezcka) made lots of threads in your forums for that matter, I stood up in the name of all Sorcerers to give you a full list of bugged skills, 2 developers offered their services to help you with fixing bugs. And what did you do? Nothing. You ignored us, you rejected those developers saying "k no ty we're fine" or some other s*** like "we don't trust people".

Sorry if I sound redundant, but Sorcerer is so limited. Musicians only work as song slaves, they don't serve for any other purpose because their skills got utterly raped by the base/job level cap increase that happened like a year ago and it hasn't been fixed yet. DEF, MDEF and ASPD are so f*** up. It's so hard to get more than 180 aspd if you're not a Ranger, GX, RG, RK or Shadow Chaser. Ranger is so overpowered in PvM, it completely outplays Sura, which used to be the main MVP killer thanks to ohhelloAsurastrike, and let me tell you that Asura is bugged as well, its formula is wrong and it's dealing about 40% less damage than it should. But let's not give a f*** because it's not Style-related.

Where's your costume NPC that you promised 2 months ago? Besides the Eclage one, which by the way is also bugged.
Do I have to remind you guys that you fixed Cart Tornado because it was so "Overpowered" and you took less than a day to fix it? I remember someone told me that if we don't complain enough, you won't fix s***. And I do remember that people complained a lot about Cart Tornado.

All I can see is a bunch of lame excuses and big "intelectual" talk which you use to try to convince people that you do actual s***.

Do you know why we complain? Because all of the servers we've been into (including OriginalRO) were more efficient. They have/had something I doubt you guys won't: fixed bugs.

PS: You f*** suck at making videos. That Halloween video is so lame. You should have at least put another song to make it exciting. You even suck at that, geez.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Innomite

For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Rekt

Quote from: Innomite on Dec 01, 2014, 11:18 PM
Bumping for the greater good.
You expect Pizza to come up with a decent and relevant response? There's no more hope for that server anyway lol.

bombay100

@Pizzaguy .

Stop Being Neutral you really need to speak up for the sake of your own server . I don't see the problem giving out the logs .It hardly takes a s*** amount of time .

Coochy coochy coo

Player gettin banned by reporting a player that deals 999k, sounds fishy enough.

Lexii

So i just heard, that guy who did 999k got banned for 40mins ROFL.
Learn2PLAY

bombay100

Let's not speak about Tro woe . It was always been retarded at the first place with the broken skills , Few bug abusers that could 1 Shot Any Class with max reducs . And yet the admin claims about his server being balanced and way better than any other renewal servers.

Addison

I don't understand why people still play on this server lol. /wah

Playtester

If there's an exploit on rA that allows you to deal 999k damage which is still present, it would be nice if someone could drop me a PM on how to reproduce so I can fix it. :-)

Coochy coochy coo

Quote from: Playtester on Dec 03, 2014, 03:52 AM
If there's an exploit on rA that allows you to deal 999k damage which is still present, it would be nice if someone could drop me a PM on how to reproduce so I can fix it. :-)
Its either a bug or a playing gm.

HammertimeBlackFreshpro

Mystery solved finally. Just to provide you guys with some more entertainment. I got some information from a source I will not mention unless he decides to post here. Apparantly my gtb was removed by that player that was using hacks: Lynda. He did this to get back at me I think, because I reported his woe char by writing a huge essay on all the impossible things he was doing in woe and that char of his got banned. I applaud your skill sir and thank you even for speeding up my leave from this server.

As for the reason why [GM] pizzaguy doesn't want to share the log it's simple. He didn't understand how the card could just dissapear in thin air and did not want to look stupid. Keeping his image up good job.

Good to know my 2 mates didn't f*** me over. You can close this thread now.

Ucieczka

Quote from: bombay100 on Dec 02, 2014, 10:40 PMAnd yet the admin claims about his server being balanced and way better than any other renewal servers.

Lol, it would help if you could actually click the ground and move there.

And this is reasonably hilarious: http://truero.com/f/index.php?topic=1754.0

Edit: As long as this thread is where we'll be honest about what goes on in that server, may as well leave this here. Pizzaguy telling lulu that claiming the server corrupts vend prices is absurd, then my evidence showing that it does happen. http://i.imgur.com/orO7d7v.jpg

I've been waiting for any form of response for like, weeks now, maybe months. Who knows.

Tech N9ne

This is the absolute Truth(ha) about TrueRO. I came here to write my own review for the server only to see this and realize everything said here is the same that i would say(minus being banned and etc).

The AFK Merchant power is REAL, the economy is dominatted by accounts that havent been active in months. The total amount of players is sadly closer to 20-40(thats being generous).