A TRUE PLAYER REVIEW OF ZEAL ro,UNLIKE THOSE FAKE REVIEWS FOR ITEMS/POINTS

Started by nana321, Nov 24, 2014, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomed

I saw them accusing woon too!!
And out of all the servers out there. Why would woon copy their design from a lame donkey server like Zeal?

Zeal

QuoteWhy would woon copy their design

Look at my evidence their designer copied it, end of story, end of conversation.

Can we lock this thread up now please?

Zeal Ragnarok Online | Coming Soon | Join Our Community
www.zealro.com

Seffi ❤

I asked the web developer and he simply said "No, I didn't." So I guess you can take that for what it's worth.
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Zeal

QuoteI asked the web developer and he simply said "No, I didn't." So I guess you can take that for what it's worth.

He would say that since you paid him. Look at the evidence, it simply proves everything. Specially the poor rendering of the images.

www.zealro.com

Mind

Doomed

I bought out my lawyer mode and found this. You lying scumbag.

Zeal

www.zealro.com

Doomed

Quote from: Zeal on Nov 26, 2014, 09:11 AM
First of all, did you just say public? do you mean private? why is there so many dishonest people in the world? anyways...

Weather you post it on woon's FB page or some designer's FB page . Public is Public. The only dishonest person is you.

Zeal

If you say so, i have rights to protect what belongs to me, and me messaging the designer has nothing to do with Woon so please post something relevant if you have anything to say at all.

www.zealro.com

Doomed

Totally agree. You paid for it , You've got all the rights to ask if it was copied or not. But you denied the fact that you made a public post regarding it and i just proved you wrong.

Zeal

QuoteBut you denied the fact that you made a public post regarding it and i just proved you wrong.

I did not make a public post on WoonRO, i would never do this, i have to much respect for the server and its admin to do something lame and stupid like this.

I post on the designers Facebook which has nothing todo with WoonRO.

I have every right todo this as they stole my graphics and sold them to other server owners without them knowing.

www.zealro.com

mpl123

@Doomed

Please, don't make the issue big. I think the case is over.

Woon

Official WoonRO admin reply.
I don't care.
I don't own RO, nor do I own any of the graphics I paid for on our splash page.
I don't think I or any server admin has the right to complain about anything stolen. I mean think about what we are doing...

If you want to take our stuff, by all means we are honored. If a web designer we hired happened to use a button from your site, then damn you got some sweet buttons. He liked em so much he threw them somewhere else.

Anyway nice job derailing a topic beyond rescue. Here's my attempt to save a sinking ship.
Game play : 6/10
Economy: 1/10
Gm activity: 10/10
Friendly people: 9/10
Donate: 3/10 (ballance)
Nice job on the detailed review. It will help players understand your point of view very clearly.

Zeal

So basically what your saying is its okay for web designers to steal other designs and sell it?

And regards to the review, i replied to that already, this got way off topic due to someone else not me posting about it, im just defending ZealRO from false accusations as im sure you would also do the same. If you read everything from start to finish you will see.

Im done with this topic anyways, said my piece and its getting way off topic, be good if a staff member can lock this up.

Thanks.

www.zealro.com

Zhin