Troll Review

Started by ElariaRO, Aug 28, 2014, 02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElariaRO

Hello,

I'd like to report a review made by Kajuri.
The review is not that bad but still not true.
I haven't seen this guy (if that's also his ingame name) online once and he also does rate other servers (a day before!!) very low.
Don't know if you can do something about that but it really annoys me, especially because EVERYONE says that the community is awesome and super helpful. It's not true that half of the community left the server. That was over 2 months ago and just two guilds who wanted BG for WoE (bg was not added instantly so they left the server). If he played for less than a month (as review says), how would he even be able to rate this? Over 40 people joined in the past month,  this review is just not realistic and not true.
I consider this as a troll review and so do my players.

Greetings,
Administrator Aurela from ElariaRO

yC

You said not true and then brought up something that could be related which was two months ago.  That could mean it is partly true and the difference is under the different point of view.

He puts he played 1 month (or anything from 1 month to less than 2 months), doesn't say it's this month or last month or 2 months ago.  We can use our imagination.  I think your reply clarified the difference.

ElariaRO

I understand and agree with :

Quote from: yC on Aug 28, 2014, 05:45 PM
He puts he played 1 month (or anything from 1 month to less than 2 months), doesn't say it's this month or last month or 2 months ago.
Haven't seen it from this perspective.

But when I rate a server two months after something happend, what actually changed, I would say "Half of the community left two months ago but a lot new people came".
So what he's currently saying is not true.
He does say that "Half of the server left and >now< it has big problems to fill the empty places", which isn't like that.
I thought a review means giving true facts about a server and not something like this.
Also he said "The remaining players are bit arogant, and didnt want to help newcommers."
Which is also not true, and you can clearly see it in the reviews before and after it.
Didn't knew I can simply write a review about a server and say the community is bad and the server is almost dead even if it's not.

yC

Often times there are server owner that see their server different than what a reviewer sees, we have no intension to challenge the experience of the reviewer nor the owner.  We also cannot base on the review of others to determine a review is true or false.

ElariaRO

Alright. Thanks for answering!