PhantasmRO Deleting Negative Reviews

Started by foreveralone69, Jul 25, 2014, 12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foreveralone69

Hi RMS reviewer's, it catches my attention i've seen that PhantasmRO is #1 in SHR server list.
a couple of days ago i've read a "review war's" between some players and the admin of the PhantasmRO.
and I notice that some of the negative review's has been deleted by the admin. I don't know if it's fair play for other players who's looking for
a good server just by reading reviews. the main purpose of the review is to state the real situation or opinion inside the server I hope that honesty could apply in reviews.
deleting negative reviews and left the positive review is clearly an act of lie about the server. it clearly show's that the admin of PhantasmRO is very
incompetent. I hope RMS could do something about this. 

yC

Server owner cannot delete review.  If they can just delete a review, why they want to reply to them.

According to your IP, this could be your review:

I'm writing this review without any bias. but by just reading the review it seems like those who rated the server from 90-100 it seems like a review without any conviction. i agree w/ Lexi69  it seems like they wrote against their will. if you are writing a review u should write honestly without any bias. and sorry for the admin that's not how you handle crisis management. I've read the post and I think as admin you shouldn't be like that to you're players such a disappointment. poor server 2/10

Your review is a review of other reviews, not a review of the server regarding your experience on the server. 

If you do check your mail you should see the reason why it was deleted and that is it our staff that deleted it.  Also it is stated in the review guidelines that if you are going to make a claim of a server getting player to review by violating our terms (such as giving reward or blackmailing players), you should report to us directly with proof such as URL or screenshot(s).  Those are not review of a server and will be deleted.