Battle-RO Bribery revealed.

Started by Decist, Feb 28, 2010, 08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decist

I just want you to know that this case about bribing people is true and i have a little proof and hoping its enough.
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,12307.0.html

Ok first of all this is what happened. I was a forum moderator of this server and a good player. I decided to report this server due of it being imbalanced and pure corruption and also because of banning me of trying to reveal the truth.

The bribery happened when the server was new and lacking of players and also when the forums used to look like this:

You see this is the old battleRO forum. It's named kadudaduda because this forum is currenly being used by it.
There was a topic in that forums about bribing the players just to post a review. When the BattleRO bribery thing came up here he closed and changed the forums then banned the reporters and the one who also posted a negative review here so no one will see the dirty truth
Here's what the new forum looks like http://forum.ragnabattle.net/

I didn't tell the truth before because I was scared of being banned as well and I was a forum mod there and my brother plays there too I dont want him to suffer for me too because i can see that he really enjoyed playing there well he's just a kid though.

I tried to reveal the truth in his forums and he banned me in game and forums too.

Heres our chat after the ban:

Well if you don't mine seeing our faces.

In English.
What i said there in English is this:
"Don't up ban us still plays in your server"
"He doesn't have anything to do with this"

and the last thing i said is this:
"You ip banned me because i know the truth?"

He didn't answer any of my messages after that.

Tom~

I personally dislike the admin of BattleRO, but sadly, your topic proves nothing.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Decist

You can check out their forums about what happened. Maybe he deleted it already to prove me wrong.

mephistopheles

oh hes just mad because i didn't accept him to be a part of my gm team "again"

yes he is one of my gm's but i kicked 3 gm's out of my team because

GM 1 is inactive
GM 2 has been reported or transferring item from his gm account to his main account
GM 3 is Decist because of not doing his job wich is an EVENT gm

well im out, goodluck with your RecklessRO

Decist
;D

[/url]

Tom~

No wonder a guy said that Decist's server is like a BattleRO's copy.

Baseless report. Lock please.

Decist

If you think my server is a copy of BattleRO check it out your self.

You can view the topic in their forums to see what happened unless he deleted it to protect himself.

Honestly, I made my server based on your client *exe* since i don't want it to take that Long.

And according to the topic i posted in your forums wasnt based of me being removed. >.>

Oh yeah Mephistopheles

Do you mind telling everyone why you banned me? A Valid reason. Did i break any of your server rules? If i only knew this has to come to this i should have taken screenshots of our chat in your forums.

GorthexTiger

Quote from: Decist on Feb 28, 2010, 08:55 PM
Honestly, I made my server based on your client since i don't want it to take that Long.

Do I smell...hall of shame?

ADMITTANCE!! REPORT REPORT REPORT!!! *spams enter button*
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Decist

Uhh...? I only refer on his exe for the gameguard thing as my exe were getting errors and it is the only updated private server in my computer. Why not use the resources I already have instead of going to the internet and waste my limited internet bandwidth.

All I can say is I'm not ashamed of doing it as we do get it all from one source.

Well why don't you ask him about his website template being taken from the official pRO Satan morocc episode website using a certain program.

Oh yeah, I see that you just registered here last September and you have like 200 post whilst I've become a member of this forums since 2007 with only few and useful posts. You must have been smelling your self though.

mephistopheles

yea that gameguard is not free lol  :o

and you steal it? lol good job /??

after giving the you name of the program i'm using to make a website

this is what i get in return? i hope you realize that your not even my friend, i helped you.

why spread rumors about my server this and that?

because of this?
http://reckless-ro.webs.com/

lol why are you doing it? so that my players will play on your server?
some of my players were actually aware of this server because someone is advertising reckless ro in battlero and they said that the NPC locations is kinda same with my server)
/no1
[/url]

Tom~

Quote from: Decist on Feb 28, 2010, 11:24 PMOh yeah, I see that you just registered here last September and you have like 200 post whilst I've become a member of this forums since 2007 with only few and useful posts. You must have been smelling your self though.

Yet if you look at his karma, it's positive, while yours is negative.

You don't have valid proofs for this report; you admitted stealing a client. Doesn't look good for you. :S

Decist

Quote from: mephistopheles on Feb 28, 2010, 11:40 PM
yea that gameguard is not free lol  :o

and you steal it? lol good job /??

after giving the you name of the program i'm using to make a website

this is what i get in return? i hope you realize that your not even my friend, i helped you.

why spread rumors about my server this and that?

because of this?
http://reckless-ro.webs.com/

lol why are you doing it? so that my players will play on your server?
some of my players were actually aware of this server because someone is advertising reckless ro in battlero and they said that the NPC locations is kinda same with my server)
/no1

You know the reason, I already posted it in over your forums or you might have deleted it and suddenly had amnesia?

mickiedeez

I remember the thread and I have screenies links and dates on a flash drive somewhere. I'll find it in a few weeks hopefully, I just moved and a lot of my stuff is still packed =/
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

yC

Well we need more than that to show that bribery was involved.  Based on what you posted so far, we can't use them against the server and take action. 

Decist

Well never mind this thread I accept defeat seems all of the guys here had Hall of Shame as a priority. And although I don't have the power to go through their forums and take what I really needed here but I do believe in karma. Close this thread if you don't mind at all. I do act as an professional and not a child.

If you have a problem of me taking other servers client stuff. I said it already.
Quote from: Decist on Feb 28, 2010, 11:24 PM
Uhh...? I only refer on his exe for the gameguard thing as my exe were getting errors and it is the only updated private server in my computer. Why not use the resources I already have instead of going to the internet and waste my limited internet bandwidth. All I can say is I'm not ashamed of doing it as we do get it all from one source.

yC