CarrotRO - Negative review when player obtained a rare card

Started by GM Carrot, Dec 30, 2014, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Carrot

So recently, a player who joined just a few mins decided to wrote us a negative reviews without any idea if the player was legit or not. In addition, we have never give out any item or zeny to everyone in this server except for events with simple rewards. There are many players know the guy was legitly obtained the rare card with the luck he had, even I was surprised after I found out about few hours later. This could be a drama if anyone who obtained another rare card in the future and we get another reviews like that right? I hope players will give a reasonable reviews if the server has the bad point, but not when players obtained a rare card at any state... Hope admin will understand this  /hmm

Some proofs from our database and players' ss.

This is the player who just logged in the first few minutes... even he/she was only Lv1
[img link removed]

This is the screenshot who our player, she said that she can provide us a legit screenshot from the player.
[img link removed]

Maybe I can provide the logs from our database if Admin required it, it might take times to find but it's okay if it's a requirement.

yC

I recommend you take the ss back and re-edit it to remove ALL the sensitive information, I can see the user name uncensored in at least one location and things are not "blurred" enough.

Nobody deserve to have their privacy (birthday / email etc) posted in public like this.

GM Carrot

Okay, so sorry.. I deleted the picture immediately. Thanks for removing the review, it means a lot to us  /thx

GM Carrot

Seems like the review has recreated again, I'm not sure if we allowed to spam these reviews again... but this player has no idea the community in the game whatsoever... How do we deal with this?   /hmm

yC

Sorry didn't get back to this, I think the review was removed on the same day.