Review

Started by Zone, Jun 04, 2008, 05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zone

Hyoro RO
Quotenavicore       
Played this server for less than 1 month 2008-06-04

finde denn ganz gut server ist ganz super gm freundlich die spieler sind auch net und hiels bereit wenn mann neu auf den server ist ;-) ein guten lub an Denn Adim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fiel Spass da bei <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=4706&itv=6&url_sname=HyoRo%20Online&page_num=1
English? Possibly spam with all those arrows.

yC

acceptable according to google translate:

do very well because server is super friendly gm the players are also net and hiels ready if new man on the server is a good ;-) lub Because of Adim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Feel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fun because <<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Helrouis

Quote from: yC on Jun 04, 2008, 12:30 PM
acceptable according to google translate:

do very well because server is super friendly gm the players are also net and hiels ready if new man on the server is a good ;-) lub Because of Adim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Feel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fun because <<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Finally, a proof that RMS isn't just for western people.

Honest feeling and opinion:
I've been having a grudge for a long time already because all I see is just the western people here. Why? RMS has no support for other country's languages, which makes this forum not so reliable in advertising and the heck, RO isn't just for the English men out there. I really dislike people who likes to discriminate other countries, especially the US guys. Not just because some people can't speak/express themselves well, doesn't mean they're dumb.

My suggestion:
If the great RiotBlade has no more time in hiring people to be moderating new sections, just give reliable translation links for the other countries to use.

Brainstorm

QuoteMy suggestion:
If the great RiotBlade has no more time in hiring people to be moderating new sections, just give reliable translation links for the other countries to use.
I agree with making new language subforums, iv got a few pms from brazillian members asking support on one thing or another here.

~EXKillA~

most of the review writters write in english even if they are from germany, austria etc Oo

im from austria and i nearly write everything in english because its easier to communicate with others.

And if the RMS team needs help i would offer myself for translations between english/german
i think that my english isnt that bad Oo
[color=red]ECCHI-RO has been moved

New Domain >>>>>> http://ecchi-rag.com/ <<<<<< New Domain

We also activated our old Forum until we fixed our current one, please check out the Homepage[/color]

Loki

Wait...since when did this thread became a suggestion thread?\

I'll post my opinions if somebody suggest it in the right section.

:P
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Helrouis

Quote from: Loki on Jun 05, 2008, 07:02 AM
Wait...since when did this thread became a suggestion thread?\

I'll post my opinions if somebody suggest it in the right section.

:P
Moving again.

Link here