Reporting a review.

Started by Ailinea, Apr 27, 2009, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symbiote

Quote from: LemonCrosswalk on Apr 27, 2009, 10:38 PM
When my server actually asks for donations, we take the extra money and donate it according to the largest donator or someone in the server that deserved it. They get to choose who gets it.

This is good. Of course, with limitations.

Quote from: Ailinea on Apr 27, 2009, 10:40 PM
Go to the website.  Notice that the link says "Buy."  I also might have a copy of the business license laying around for proof, as well.  They haven't been "donations" on that server for a few years now.

Ah, yes. Replace "Donate" with "Buy." So clever. The Administrator is a d*** and a half. End of story.

Quote from: Ailinea on Apr 27, 2009, 10:40 PMAnd yes, he is receiving that much (and I said nearly a million, he's about a couple hundred thousand off).  You can choose whether to believe me or not, but as a previous GM and getting bored one day and adding up the purchases made in one day (and YES, I had access to the logs), it was astronomical.  He's making more than that now, I gather, since the population is larger and more items are available.  But like you said, you're not talking about how much he makes... except you kinda just did.

I said I'm not concerned about how much he makes, you silly guy, you. You should truly make sure that what you have to say is correct before you press the submission button. And I'm truly not. Though, it's pretty amusing how being "a couple hundred thousand" away from a million is "nearly a million." I laugh. Then I shake my head in pity.

[Šŷmβĭö†ė] - "There is nothing in this world to believe in."

Ailinea

Glad to be of service.  Like I said, I don't agree with what he does with it either, it's a big reason why I quit the server several times.  It's not that I don't disagree with you, it's that I kinda see both ends here.  There's pretty much nothing I can do about it.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick donkey.  And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Hutchy

Hey, is Ancyker still over there?
* Hutchy shudders
Baaad memories from back when I used to play Rebirth...

Ailinea

No, he got fired a couple months ago, with much joy to the staff and player base.  Another big reason I'm not a fan of Syphon.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick donkey.  And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Omi

well, the first year of rebirth, he did bring in 1.3 million euros.

what would you do with 1.3 million euros for an RO server?

LemonCrosswalk

Quote from: Sir Schmoopy on Apr 28, 2009, 05:39 PM
well, the first year of rebirth, he did bring in 1.3 million euros.

what would you do with 1.3 million euros for an RO server?
Buy a BMW?

yC

wait, this is a report topic.  not meant for debate on server owner behavior etc.  The report has been accepted and done with.  If anyone is interested in continuing the discussion please start it in the hall of shame section (preferably with supporting document other than words) or the server discussion section.