Ragnarok Classic

Started by mynameisllaw, May 23, 2018, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mynameisllaw

Recently I made a review on this server (Ragnarok Classic http://ragnarokclassic.com/) regarding it's environment; administration; gameplay.

Since I have witnessed the Admin's conversation to a player and their act. The Admin gave items & zeny to that player aside from the Novice pack which is given by an NPC and no further event or a reason for that to be done. I can't meddle on this stuff since if thats how he wants to manage his server but this is just my opinion of what he did.

Although I do not have a screenshot of the scene so I may not be able to prove it now, but I want for you guys to take note or notice his reply to the server review that I gave.

- First, I never mentioned anything or any problem with the rates.

- Second thats why I left already since I don't wanna cause any further problems, though I just mentioned some facts / opinion on my server review about the server.

- Third assuming that I said something wrong; false information about the server he shouldn't have sworn at me on his comment regarding my server review. (He used Tagalog words / Filipino language; Country: Philippines)

Thank you

yC

Without knowing what the server owner have in mind, I could only guess that your mention of balance make him think you wants a higher/lower rate server so that got him replied with relation to rates.

For the Tagalog part of the review, I cannot find a translation on that.  I believe it doesn't affect the overall meaning of his reply, so I will remove that.