No actual server to report, but nonetheless...

Started by AceJay, Aug 01, 2007, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceJay

A former GM on my server, CrimsonMoonRO, has been attacking our RMS with false reviews. Now I know the first 5 (/swt) bad reviews were deleted, but are you able to delete the remaining 3, or 2?

The problem with the 50 review is that I can't comment and say that obviously the corrupt GM is having him do this, yet it still lowers our rating.

Obviously any review of 10 is completely false, so help out a new server please :<

Loki FortunaRO

I feel your pain. -_- Not being able to reply to a negative review is a really big problem; players can just bash away, but give a 50 rating so there can be no intelligent reply.  Good luck.

yC

i read the 3 reviews you talking about.  I think they looks fine.  Not breaking any rules.

AceJay

Quote from: yC on Aug 02, 2007, 10:59 AM
i read the 3 reviews you talking about.  I think they looks fine.  Not breaking any rules.

:<

I don't see how a GM being fired should make it right to flame our server and lower the rating.

Sending IPs as requested.

David

Hey take it from me. I've been attacked a lot worse than you have. And I'm still doing fine. People in general are low minded anyways And are easily offended. They can attack all they want, but remember to keep your cool and just work for the people of the server. This is a rating service. If they want to complain let them. You still have your server and your people. If it's new then keep on chugging away.
SaintsRO
www.saintsro.com
1k/1k/100